Our History IS Our Future

I think Obozo going to bed during that was major. I would never had done that. Would you?
The whole thing isnt a mystery. They knew it was a terrorist attack. But with the election coming they were afraid a terrorist attack where our ambassador was killed wouldn't play along with the Obama meme that he had terrorism on the run. So they lied about it for 3 days to boost his election chances.
The mystery is why the Left sees that acceptable behavior.

The President called it a terrorist attack the first time he spoke about it. The day after.

You can deny that all you want.

He spoke of "acts of terror", he did not call this specific event a terrorist attack.

Full Transcript of Obama s Rose Garden Speech After Sept. 11 Benghazi Attack - ForexTV
OMG you cannot possibly be this stupid to not know what he very precisely meant. OMG...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Appparently you are the stupid one, el Stupido. We all understand that "act of terror" is not equivalent to "terrorist act". Why don't you?

So 9/11 was not an act of terror? Are you serious?

I think Obozo going to bed during that was major. I would never had done that. Would you?
The whole thing isnt a mystery. They knew it was a terrorist attack. But with the election coming they were afraid a terrorist attack where our ambassador was killed wouldn't play along with the Obama meme that he had terrorism on the run. So they lied about it for 3 days to boost his election chances.

The President called it a terrorist attack the first time he spoke about it. The day after.

He spoke of "acts of terror", he did not call this specific event a terrorist attack.

Full Transcript of Obama s Rose Garden Speech After Sept. 11 Benghazi Attack - ForexTV
OMG you cannot possibly be this stupid to not know what he very precisely meant. OMG...

Highlight the portion of the transcript where he called the Benghazi attack a terrorist attack. Then, explain why for the next two weeks Susan Rice repeatedly said it was an attacked provoked by a video, never mentioning the word "terrorist".

It's been posted a hundred times.

Are you saying that Muslim attacks motivated by their belief their religion has been assaulted are not terrorist attacks?

What are they then?

Highlight the portion of the transcript where he called the Benghazi attack a terrorist attack. Then, explain why for the next two weeks Susan Rice repeatedly said it was an attacked provoked by a video, never mentioning the word "terrorist".

Do you agree with Rabbi that 9/11 was not an act of terror?

Appparently you are the stupid one, el Stupido. We all understand that "act of terror" is not equivalent to "terrorist act". Why don't you?

Thanks,. Dick!

Stay on topic, this is about Benghazi. Besides, Obama wasn't president on 9/11/01.

Strawman,

Are you saying that Muslim attacks motivated by their belief their religion has been assaulted are not terrorist attacks?

What are they then?

Your concession is duly noted.

You and I both know that Rabbi is talking about Benghazi. You're just too dishonest to admit it.

You and I both know that Rabbi is talking about Benghazi. You're just too dishonest to admit it.
You know NYCarb has lost the argument when he starts putting words in your mouth and then arguing with them. He cant win any other way. So you get shit like, "So you're saying you supported the attacks on our embassy?"

Rabbi says that a terrorist attack and an act of terror are not the same.

Do we not all agree that 9/11 was a terrorist attack?

Therefore Rabbi is saying that 9/11 was not an act of terror, because according to Rabbi an act of terror and a terrorist attack are two totally different things,

they are not synonyms, they cannot be interchangeable.

So, again, do you agree with Rabbi that 9/11 was not an act of terror?

What are they then?

So the attack on the cartoonist was not terrorism. lol, okay, what was it?

Therefore Rabbi is saying that 9/11 was not an act of terror, because according to Rabbi an act of terror and a terrorist attack are two totally different things,

Do you really believe Obama is an al Qaeda operative? Do you?

What are they then?

So the attack on the cartoonist was not terrorism. lol, okay, what was it?
So you're saying you dont support the First Amendment? Is that it?

Strawman,

You're the one who says an act of terror is not a terrorist attack.

9/11 was a terrorist attack, therefore, by your definition,

it cannot have been an act of terror.

Do you really believe Obama is an al Qaeda operative? Do you?

Tell us why I would be wrong to call 9/11 an act of terror.

Be specific.

You sound liek a moron. I wonder why.

Beirut and Benghazi both start with the same letter. I'll bet you cannot tell me what it is. But that's the end of any similarity.

Yes they are dissimilar. One was a MAJOR fuck up. I'll bet you cannot tell us which one.

Yes he did. Learn to read.

You apparently haven't been following the conversation, unless you're just blindly trying to defend Rabbi.

He said this:
No, an act of terror is not synonymous with a terrorist attack.

If that were true then 9/11 cannot be called an act of terror. Do you agree?

You apparently haven't been following the conversation, unless you're just blindly trying to defend Rabbi.

He said this:
No, an act of terror is not synonymous with a terrorist attack.

If that were true then 9/11 cannot be called an act of terror. Do you agree?
Are you saying that al Qaeda is a benevolent association?

Forum List

Back