Our History IS Our Future

253 US Marines DIED in Beirut in 1983 under Reagan's watch. That's "Bengazi" times 63.

Nuff said.

Put the bong down. You are making yourself look like the fool that you are.
You sound liek a moron. I wonder why.

Beirut and Benghazi both start with the same letter. I'll bet you cannot tell me what it is. But that's the end of any similarity.

"You sound liek a moron."

Hint: if you are going to accuse someone of being a moron, you should at least spell the sentence correctly...
You know the difference between a mistake and a moron?
People make mistakes.
Morons are mistakes.
All the folks on my threads only need to practice one thing. Talk AROUND the morons and in this case that means you Stats.
YOUR call outs on spelling and grammar are OLD SCHOOL troll and nothing more.

NOW ASSHAT. Go fuck yourself.
FIRES
He is truly one of the worst posters here. It isnt like Rightwinger or NYCarb isnt dumber or more ignorant. It's that they have few pretensions to being anything other than the Democrat lunch pail toting drones they are. Statistheilhitler actually thinks he has something of substance to contribute.But when called on his bullshit he deflects and calls people names. I took him off Ignore because it's so entertaining watching him get his ass handed to him in every thread.
Well then feel free to pound away because this STILL is America and I SUPPORT your choice.

253 US Marines DIED in Beirut in 1983 under Reagan's watch. That's "Bengazi" times 63.

Nuff said.

Beirut and Benghazi both start with the same letter. I'll bet you cannot tell me what it is. But that's the end of any similarity.

Yes they are dissimilar. One was a MAJOR fuck up. I'll bet you cannot tell us which one.
I think Obozo going to bed during that was major. I would never had done that. Would you?
The whole thing isnt a mystery. They knew it was a terrorist attack. But with the election coming they were afraid a terrorist attack where our ambassador was killed wouldn't play along with the Obama meme that he had terrorism on the run. So they lied about it for 3 days to boost his election chances.
The mystery is why the Left sees that acceptable behavior.

The President called it a terrorist attack the first time he spoke about it. The day after.

You can deny that all you want.
Actually he didnt. Carry on.

Nuff said.

Yes they are dissimilar. One was a MAJOR fuck up. I'll bet you cannot tell us which one.
I think Obozo going to bed during that was major. I would never had done that. Would you?
The whole thing isnt a mystery. They knew it was a terrorist attack. But with the election coming they were afraid a terrorist attack where our ambassador was killed wouldn't play along with the Obama meme that he had terrorism on the run. So they lied about it for 3 days to boost his election chances.

The President called it a terrorist attack the first time he spoke about it. The day after.

1, Did the president go to bed during the attack? Yes or No?
2, Would YOU have done that? Yes or No?

Nuff said.

Hint: if you are going to accuse someone of being a moron, you should at least spell the sentence correctly...
People make mistakes.
Morons are mistakes.
All the folks on my threads only need to practice one thing. Talk AROUND the morons and in this case that means you Stats.

FIRES
He is truly one of the worst posters here. It isnt like Rightwinger or NYCarb isnt dumber or more ignorant. It's that they have few pretensions to being anything other than the Democrat lunch pail toting drones they are. Statistheilhitler actually thinks he has something of substance to contribute.But when called on his bullshit he deflects and calls people names. I took him off Ignore because it's so entertaining watching him get his ass handed to him in every thread.

Sez the king of trolls in USMB. How quaint. Just a couple of weeks ago you said you had me on ignore.
Poor little fake Rabbi: just cannot make up his small mind.

:lmao:

Nuff said.

People make mistakes.
Morons are mistakes.

FIRES

Sez the king of trolls in USMB. How quaint. Just a couple of weeks ago you said you had me on ignore.
Poor little fake Rabbi: just cannot make up his small mind.

:lmao:
I explained it, derp. You're too much fun because it's so easy to hand you your ass.

Yes, he did, and it's on video, you fucking moron. In fact, he said it three times over on two days immediately following the Benghazi attack.

Obama s claim he called Benghazi an act of terrorism - The Washington Post

The Facts
Immediately after the attack, the president three times used the phrase “act of terror” in public statements:

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.”

— Obama, Rose Garden, Sept. 12

“We want to send a message all around the world — anybody who would do us harm: No act of terror will dim the light of the values that we proudly shine on the rest of the world, and no act of violence will shake the resolve of the United States of America.”

— Obama, campaign event in Las Vegas, Sept. 13

“I want people around the world to hear me: To all those who would do us harm, no act of terror will go unpunished. It will not dim the light of the values that we proudly present to the rest of the world. No act of violence shakes the resolve of the United States of America.”

-----------------------------------------------------------

Good Lord, you are one truly stupid individual. Truly, truly, truly stupid.

Yes, he did, and it's on video, you fucking moron. In fact, he said it three times over on two days immediately following the Benghazi attack.

The Facts
Immediately after the attack, the president three times used the phrase “act of terror” in public statements:

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.”

“We want to send a message all around the world — anybody who would do us harm: No act of terror will dim the light of the values that we proudly shine on the rest of the world, and no act of violence will shake the resolve of the United States of America.”

“I want people around the world to hear me: To all those who would do us harm, no act of terror will go unpunished. It will not dim the light of the values that we proudly present to the rest of the world. No act of violence shakes the resolve of the United States of America.”

An act of terror is not a terrorst attack. Like I said, you don't know English. The administration was pushing the line it was a spontaneous uprising due to a Youtube video.

Like I said you can deny it all you want.

The Facts

An act of terror is not a terrorst attack. Like I said, you don't know English. The administration was pushing the line it was a spontaneous uprising due to a Youtube video.

So, you really ARE that stupid. Of course the phrase "act of terror" is synonymous with "terrorist attack".

Only an uneducated, illiterate, uninformed, ignorant moron like you would not be able to grasp something as simple as this.

I really feel sorry for Conservatives if you are the best they have to offer.

1, Did the president go to bed during the attack? Yes or No?
2, Would YOU have done that? Yes or No?

I wasn't aware that Bush stayed awake for 7 years through both the Afghanistan and Iraq wars.

The Facts

So, you really ARE that stupid. Of course the phrase "act of terror" is synonymous with "terrorist attack".

Only an uneducated, illiterate, uninformed, ignorant moron like you would not be able to grasp something as simple as this.

Dipshit. They blamed it on a mob incited by a video. I posted the proof. That was simply a lie and they knew it. No, an act of terror is not synonymous with a terrorist attack. Go back and learn English, Herr Gruenschnabel.

Like I said you can deny it all you want.
Why wont you answer DarkFury's question?

[

They ended up having to take that absurd position because the the rightwing propaganda machine had already etched in stone the myth that the Administration never called it terrorism before someone realized that the President had,

by then it was too late. RWcultists are forbidden from admitting they were ever wrong about anything. Hence you end up with these comical exercises in denialism.

The Facts

Dipshit. They blamed it on a mob incited by a video. I posted the proof. That was simply a lie and they knew it. No, an act of terror is not synonymous with a terrorist attack. Go back and learn English, Herr Gruenschnabel.

Okay, give us an example of an act of terror that is not a terrorist attack.

btw, are you saying that violence committed by Muslims who object to insults to their faith is not terrorism?

The Facts

Okay. Convince us that 9/11 was not an act of terror.

The Facts

The Rabbi is right. You Stats are twisting a phrase to fit your agenda. The Rabbi is right, you worthless chuck of cyber trash.
The adults on this thread want to talk in NON PC NON word twisting good old fashion Websters.

Feel free to take your lying and name calling and spell and grammar troll ass elsewhere. People just don't want to hear from you no more. Go hang out with the other clowns. You clowns seem to really like sitting around and smelling your own shit.

A third of your "content" are stats, that's OTHER peoples work.
Granted you post the link but your work it's not. The next third of your work is LIES. So NO content value there either.

The final third is TROLLING. Spelling and grammar Nazi. Your day is over and the adults are on the board. And in November the voting booths. I suggest you run along.

You have shown the board that your "PROGRAMMED" memory works fine via things like spelling and grammar. You have also shown the board you are an idiot via your INABILITY to produce or promote clinical thinking.

You can go now.

The Facts

The Rabbi is right. You Stats are twisting a phrase to fit your agenda. The Rabbi is right, you worthless chuck of cyber trash.
The adults on this thread want to talk in NON PC NON word twisting good old fashion Websters.

Feel free to take your lying and name calling and spell and grammar troll ass elsewhere. People just don't want to hear from you no more. Go hang out with the other clowns. You clowns seem to really like sitting around and smelling your own shit.

Granted you post the link but your work it's not. The next third of your work is LIES. So NO content value there either.

The final third is TROLLING. Spelling and grammar Nazi. Your day is over and the adults are on the board. And in November the voting booths. I suggest you run along.

You have shown the board that your "PROGRAMMED" memory works fine via things like spelling and grammar. You have also shown the board you are an idiot via your INABILITY to produce or promote clinical thinking.

You can go now.

Help Rabbi out. He thinks 9/11 was not an act of terror, but he can't explain why.

Can you?

The Facts

You can go now.

Help Rabbi out. He thinks 9/11 was not an act of terror, but he can't explain why.

Can you?
1, Did Obama go to bed DURING the attack? Yes or No?
2, Would you? Yes or No?
Quid Pro Quo

Poor Righties, can't even get their act together on the meaning of "acts of terror"

"These acts shattered steel"

His FIRST words were "TERRORIST ACTS CAN SHAKE THE FOUNDATIONS OF OUR BIGGEST BUILDERS".

FIRST TWO words, "Act of Terror" is a completely DIFFERENT thing RETARD. Get your Websters out you drooling moron. Look what happens when YOU switch the words like YOU did.

Forum List

Back