Our History IS Our Future

253 US Marines DIED in Beirut in 1983 under Reagan's watch. That's "Bengazi" times 63.

Nuff said.

Put the bong down. You are making yourself look like the fool that you are.
You sound liek a moron. I wonder why.

Beirut and Benghazi both start with the same letter. I'll bet you cannot tell me what it is. But that's the end of any similarity.

Yes they are dissimilar. One was a MAJOR fuck up. I'll bet you cannot tell us which one.
I think Obozo going to bed during that was major. I would never had done that. Would you?
The whole thing isnt a mystery. They knew it was a terrorist attack. But with the election coming they were afraid a terrorist attack where our ambassador was killed wouldn't play along with the Obama meme that he had terrorism on the run. So they lied about it for 3 days to boost his election chances.
The mystery is why the Left sees that acceptable behavior.

He called it a terrorist attack the next day as Mitt Romney will tell you.

332-206.

253 US Marines DIED in Beirut in 1983 under Reagan's watch. That's "Bengazi" times 63.

Nuff said.

Did Jeane Kirkpatrick run around on Sunday talk shows saying it was about a dumb ass movie fruit loop?

Enuff said

Put down the crack pipe it is making you look like an asshat

Somehow that's supposed to be the difference? Jesus Christ.
It is the difference, plus:

Up to that point, Obama ended the war in Iraq and implying he is winning the war on terrorism , right before an election and you do remember the third debate (after Romeny smoked his ass in the first, did ok in the second)
The moderator helped obama and lied.

SNL joked about it that next Saturday and turned the election.

That's why benhazi is still a thorn. Obama couldn't of done nothing that night, but the fact remains Rice went on Sunday talk shows, implying it was a spontaneous riot over a stupid movie, when the white house knew right away it was terrorism.

So quit playing dumb. I don't watch much t.v. but when I do it is the Sunday news shows and the Chicago bears.

Nuff said.

Beirut and Benghazi both start with the same letter. I'll bet you cannot tell me what it is. But that's the end of any similarity.

Yes they are dissimilar. One was a MAJOR fuck up. I'll bet you cannot tell us which one.
I think Obozo going to bed during that was major. I would never had done that. Would you?
The whole thing isnt a mystery. They knew it was a terrorist attack. But with the election coming they were afraid a terrorist attack where our ambassador was killed wouldn't play along with the Obama meme that he had terrorism on the run. So they lied about it for 3 days to boost his election chances.

332-206.
where candy ? This is his full speach

President Obama Speaks on the Attack on Benghazi:

Last edited:

Nuff said.

Did Jeane Kirkpatrick run around on Sunday talk shows saying it was about a dumb ass movie fruit loop?

Enuff said

Up to that point, Obama ended the war in Iraq and implying he is winning the war on terrorism , right before an election and you do remember the third debate (after Romeny smoked his ass in the first, did ok in the second)

That's why benhazi is still a thorn. Obama couldn't of done nothing that night, but the fact remains Rice went on Sunday talk shows, implying it was a spontaneous riot over a stupid movie, when the white house knew right away it was terrorism.

So quit playing dumb. I don't watch much t.v. but when I do it is the Sunday news shows and the Chicago bears.

The moderator didn't lie.

332-206.
where candy ? This is his full speach

President Obama Speaks on the Attack on Benghazi:

He's already been quoted in this thread. And about a hundred times previously on this forum.

Nuff said.

Enuff said

The moderator didn't lie.
she did, I just posted the un edited rose garden speach.

It don't matter what Romney said, I watch the Sunday news and know what rice said over and over. It is well documented on you tube as well as Obama's rose garden speach on 9/12

Nuff said.

The President called it a terrorist attack the first time he spoke about it. The day after.

You can deny that all you want.

He spoke of "acts of terror", he did not call this specific event a terrorist attack.

Full Transcript of Obama s Rose Garden Speech After Sept. 11 Benghazi Attack - ForexTV

I watched all 3 debates, the mood changed on the 3 rd debate and SNL capatilised on it that Saturday. I am sure I could find the skit on you tube.

Its just like how you liberals keep saying Palin said "I can see Russia from my house " which you know she never said it.

That's how you run propaganda, I know it.

Obama was talking about both 9/11 in that rose garden speach

Now I have to prove my point mean while on the Sunday news Rice says this

[FLASHBACK] On CNN Susan Rice blames the internet…:

The President called it a terrorist attack the first time he spoke about it. The day after.

He spoke of "acts of terror", he did not call this specific event a terrorist attack.

Full Transcript of Obama s Rose Garden Speech After Sept. 11 Benghazi Attack - ForexTV
OMG you cannot possibly be this stupid to not know what he very precisely meant. OMG...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

She also said this on meet the nation

Ambassador Rice Benghazi attack began spontaneously - U.S. News

There's no question, as we've seen in the past with things like 'The Satanic Verses,' with the cartoon of the Prophet Muhammad, there have been such things that have sparked outrage and anger and this has been the proximate cause of what we've seen," Rice said.

“What happened in Benghazi was in fact initially a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired hours before in Cairo, almost a copycat of the demonstrations against our facility in Cairo, prompted by the video,” Rice said.

OMG you cannot possibly be this stupid to not know what he very precisely meant. OMG...

Highlight the portion of the transcript where he called the Benghazi attack a terrorist attack. Then, explain why for the next two weeks Susan Rice repeatedly said it was an attacked provoked by a video, never mentioning the word "terrorist".

Appparently you are the stupid one, el Stupido. We all understand that "act of terror" is not equivalent to "terrorist act". Why don't you?

Liberals will believe anything Obama tells them to. These people are a literal definition of "sheeple". Obama has been caught in so many lies but his supporters still hang on his every word and they have the audacity to call us that call him out of his lies "stupid". SMDH

Nuff said.

4500 soldiers have died in Afghanistan under Obama

We can play this game all day

Highlight the portion of the transcript where he called the Benghazi attack a terrorist attack. Then, explain why for the next two weeks Susan Rice repeatedly said it was an attacked provoked by a video, never mentioning the word "terrorist".
liberals on this site wish it would go back to the good old days before the fairness doctrine was repealed in 1987, before you tube.... When life was so much simpler to step on a soap box and say it never happened.

Forum List

Back