Our Level of "Fucked"

We are on an express elevator to hell!

Going DOWN!

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 57
Consider that Ilar and the far right here represent maybe 12% of the country, I am glad they feel things are going badly for them. I told them several years ago this day would come. Idiots.

Considering that far left wing radicals like Fakey make up their "statistics" on the spot, it is a wonder that anybody reads anhything that hack poseur posts for anything other than the laugh value.

And yet, well known socks like Indeependent actually give the pathetic pussy, Fakey, props for his worthless shit.

According to your math, ad hominem = fact.

Try reading a financial publication once in a while; and actually read the WHOLE article.

No silly sock. Calling bullshit on Fakey is not ad hominem and his "stats" tend to be fictional.

Try reading WITH comprehension someday. Your alter ego has done it from time to time. Thus, we all know that you can do it, too. :thup:

We are one small catastrophe away from all out anarchy/Civil War II. I'd say if the stock market crashes, that ought to do it.

I feel sorry for all the city slickers and those who don't own a firearm, because they'll be the first ones to die.

Forum List

Back