Our National Debt, spending addiction and deficit spending is problem 1

So again, the biggest problem we are facing and you choose to do nothing but talk about it on an internet political forum. You will not even base your own vote off of the biggest problem we face.

Kind of makes you sound like a fraud
What are you doing about it?

So again, the biggest problem we are facing and you choose to do nothing but talk about it on an internet political forum. You will not even base your own vote off of the biggest problem we face.

Kind of makes you sound like a fraud
See? I knew where you were heading in your ponderous plodding predictable and dishonest way.

Buy a clue you retard. This IS a discussion board. You have no clue about what (if anything) I do outside of this discussion board. And it is completely irrelevant to the discussion.

You remain dishonest and an obvious troll. You aren’t even talented at that. But again, if you want to babble-on about some 3d party crap, go start a thread.

I’m sure you’ll suck at that, too.

See? I knew where you were heading in your ponderous plodding predictable and dishonest way.

Buy a clue you retard. This IS a discussion board. You have no clue about why (if anything) I do outside of this discussion board. And it is completely irrelevant to the discussion.

You remain dishonest and an obvious troll. You aren’t even talented at that. But again, I’d you want to babble on about some 3d party crap, go start a thread.

I’m sure you’ll suck at that, too.

None of this changes that you keep voting for the people doing the thing you say is our biggest problem. Does that not make you party to the problem?

Here is the problem, and it has happened time and time again. I mean you can take it back to the 1950's, but lets keep it more contemporary. Clinton and Obama both kicked ass when it comes to stimulating the economy. Clinton actually ran a surplus for a while, and he retired all the 30 year Treasuries and replaced them with shorter term, and lower interest rate, bonds. I mean I don't know if you remember the Gore v. Bush election, but one of the critical issues was what the government was going to do with its budget surplus. Gore was going to do like Clinton, pay down that deficit. But Bush, well he was going to "give it back" to the American people. Those magic taxcuts, you know, the ones that don't cost anything because the taxcut fairy will show up and government income will increase. A damn fairy tale from hell when marginal tax rates are already low. I mean if they are north of 70%, like under Kennedy, then yeah, maybe so. But at rates less than 40%, no way in hell. And I would be happy to show how Reagan found that out within the first two years of his first term. Mostly because I worked for the OMB and was screaming it wasn't going to work from the getgo.

But that is the thing. If some miracle prevailed, Biden got all his legislation passed, we borrowed more money and INVESTED, I mean most Republicans are all about "investing", except when it comes to the government. But if we invested all that money, borrowed on the cheap, and expanded the frontier curve---basic Macroeconomics 101, it will result in increased revenue. But then some slick talking, bought and bossed Republican, Joe Manchin comes to mind, will stroll in and promise those magic fairy tale taxcuts and BAM, we will be right back where we started, IF WE ARE LUCKY. What history as shown is that we will seeing increasing deficits.

I mean it is so obvious for anyone with any real Economics training. But that is a lost art, destroyed by organizations like the Koch brothers, But then, that is another story. Everyone often bitches about Hitler, and yes, his social policies were an abomination. But his economic policies, they provided real dividends for the German people. To this very day, some of his public works projects still provide dividends to the German people. That is what we could do, if Republicans were not so bought and bossed by the corporations and the elite and would put this country first, above their own desire for continued power. But you don't have to turn to Hitler. You can look no further than Franklin Roosevelt and the CCC, to find public works projects that, even today, almost a century later, still provide increased economic efficiencies that have expanded that frontier curve. Like the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
You're terminally gullible if you believe Gore was actually going to pay down the debt.

None of this changes that you keep voting for the people doing the thing you say is our biggest problem. Does that not make you party to the problem?
Go start your own thread you obvious and plodding troll. Nobody here cares about anything you’re trying to grunt out because we all see your objective is to deflect.

You suck even at that.

Then stop the Republicans from spending without taxing.
After you stop Dims from spending, we'll consider the taxing, but that obviously is never going to happen

W passed Medicare Part D without a tax to pay for it. Pass a law that says "all new programs must be paid for". Republicans don't " tax and spend", they "cut and spend". Even worse, they cut the taxes the Dems created to fund programs, and then blame the social spending for driving up the deficit.

UNFUNDED TAX CUTS ARE DRIVING UP THE DEFICIT.

You blame both parties for the deficit but only one party doesn't bother to pay for what they buy.
How about we pass a law that says no new spending until the deficit is eliminated?

Fuck your commie tax increases.

Intelligent people place the blame where it lies, with Democrats.

I articulated it just fine. Like most dime-a-dozen conservatives you are operating on tax-cut cult fantasies that are incompatible with actually getting something serious done on deficits in this country.
He didn't say a thing about tax cuts.

Want me to prove it? Ok, who in your idea of pay-down of national deficit/debt actually pays in more?

Dims all claim we don't pay enough. Name one Dim who pays more than he owes.

Then stop the Republicans from spending without taxing. W passed Medicare Part D without a tax to pay for it. Pass a law that says "all new programs must be paid for". Republicans don't " tax and spend", they "cut and spend". Even worse, they cut the taxes the Dems created to fund programs, and then blame the social spending for driving up the deficit.

UNFUNDED TAX CUTS ARE DRIVING UP THE DEFICIT.

You blame both parties for the deficit but only one party doesn't bother to pay for what they buy.
How about if we just stop spending? That notion didn't even cross your mind, did it?

Go start your own thread you obvious and plodding troll. Nobody here cares about anything you’re trying to grunt out because we all see your objective is to deflect.

You suck even at that.

Again, I try and talk about the topic at hand and you throw a hissy fit.

Very odd. Are you feeling a bit defensive for your inaction?

Dims do 90% of the spending, and you effectively voted for them.

No, they do not. That is a total lie.

And no, I am not effectively voting for anyone but whom I vote for.

The Dems tell me I am effectively voting for the Repubs.

You sheep even use the same tactics you are so alike.

Forum List

Back