Our National Debt, spending addiction and deficit spending is problem 1

Do you continue to vote for one of those "both" parties?
Do you imagine you’re making some telling point by “asking” that “question?” I ask because, you’re not.

I’m sure there has to be a thread dedicated to a debate on the the advisability vs the futility of voting for a 3rd Party.

Last edited:
Do you imagine you’re making some telling point by “asking” that “question.” I ask because, you’re not.

I’m sure there has to be a thread dedicated to a debate on the the advisability vs the futility of voting for a 3rd Party.

Of course I did.

If you continue to vote for both parties that you openly admit over spend, then your actions do not match your words. By voting for them you are giving them your approval for their actions and they have no reason to change

Of course I did.

If you continue to vote for both parties that you openly admit over spend, then your actions do not match your words. By voting for them you are giving them your approval for their actions and they have no reason to change
No. But I invite you to create a brand new thread on that old topic. I’m sure it will be a smashing success as threads go.

No. But I invite you to create a brand new thread on that old topic. I’m sure it will be a smashing success as threads go.

Lets try this, as long as you all keep voting for them, what incentive do they have to stop the out of control spending? You claim this is our number 1 problem, so what are you doing about it?

Lets try this, as long as you all keep voting for them, what incentive do they have to stop the out of control spending? You claim this is our number 1 problem, so what are you doing about it?
Let’s try this. Start a thread. On this thread you’re off topic. Yes. Yes. My suggestion is the correct one.

Let’s try this. Start a thread. On this thread you’re off topic. Yes. Yes. My suggestion is the correct one.

I am sorry, I assumed that based on the title this was about the debt and over spending.

My bad.

I am sorry, I assumed that based on the title this was about the debt and over spending.

My bad.
We know what the thread topic is. You are now addressing a somewhat related but tangential topic. I decline to address the concept of 3d Party politics in this thread.

We know what the thread topic is. You are now addressing a somewhat related but tangential topic. I decline to address the concept of 3d Party politics in this thread.

Addressing the topic of the thread, what are you doing to fight this number 1 problem for our country?

Do you do anything other than ruminate about it on a political forum on the internet?

You should be ashamed of your own dishonesty. But you’re not.
Such as lol, brainwashed functional moron?... Thanks to the GOP and their garbage propaganda, the rich and giant corporations do not pay enough in taxes and are wrecking the middle class. And the GOP base are not getting vaccinated wearing masks or worrying about global warming. Same damn deal. Thank you big oil big money GOP! And mainly scumbags like Rupert Murdock and internet conspiracy nuts.... Your news lol omg poor America.

Such as lol, brainwashed functional moron?... Thanks to the GOP and their garbage propaganda, the rich and giant corporations do not pay enough in taxes and are wrecking the middle class. And the GOP base are not getting vaccinated wearing masks or worrying about global warming. Same damn deal. Thank you big oil big money GOP! And mainly scumbags like Rupert Murdock and internet conspiracy nuts.... Your news lol omg poor America.
Yes. You would benefit from honesty even though you’re a brainwashed functional moron.

You should really get a handle on how to discuss what IS the topic of this thread.

I did discuss what IS the topic of this thread, the national debt and spending addiction. We both agree it is a major problem, but only one of us wants to talk about how to fix it.

I do not understand the purpose of talking about something you know is bad if you are not also going to work on trying to fix it.

But, to each their own

Forum List

Back