Our National Debt, spending addiction and deficit spending is problem 1

Problem #1 is America's income inequality. The richest country in the world would be doing fine if there was any incentive in the minds of the ordinary people to do something about it.

No, it's not other people's money. That's just the line of baloney that's been invented to keep the working class willing to suffer not getting a piece of the American pie.

The answers are all there in plain sight in the world's leading democracies. If Americans every get their heads on straight, they can look and see!
If it's not other people's money, then whose is it?

I did discuss what IS the topic of this thread, the national debt and spending addiction. We both agree it is a major problem, but only one of us wants to talk about how to fix it.

I do not understand the purpose of talking about something you know is bad if you are not also going to work on trying to fix it.

But, to each their own
our definition of "fix it" means raise taxes.

Lack of revenues is not the problem.

our definition of "fix it" means raise taxes.

I am not surprised that if your idea of how to fix it.

Lack of revenues is not the problem.

You are correct, it is the out of control spending by both parties. And as long as they keep getting voted back into office there is no incentive for them to cut spending at all.

I am not surprised that if your idea of how to fix it.

You are correct, it is the out of control spending by both parties. And as long as they keep getting voted back into office there is no incentive for them to cut spending at all.
The Dim party is the one that does all the spending. The last spending bill Biden signed is all the proof you need of that.

The Dim party is the one that does all the spending. The last spending bill Biden signed is all the proof you need of that.

And this is why we have 29 trillion dollars in debt, people will not hold their side accountable, you give them a free pass as you have been programed to do.

And this is why it will never get better, people like you.

Of course I did.

If you continue to vote for both parties that you openly admit over spend, then your actions do not match your words. By voting for them you are giving them your approval for their actions and they have no reason to change
The problem Is the giveaway to the rich lying new BS GOP tax rates which don't give us any money to invest in America and Americans like every other modern country. Reagan dropped the top rate from 70% to 50% and had success, but then lowered it to 28% going out the door and we've been screwed ever since. The rich do great! Keep voting for them

I did discuss what IS the topic of this thread, the national debt and spending addiction. We both agree it is a major problem, but only one of us wants to talk about how to fix it.

I do not understand the purpose of talking about something you know is bad if you are not also going to work on trying to fix it.

But, to each their own
I bet you voted for Bernie when he ran as an independent in 2016 when he ran as and independent but caucused with the democrats--moron.

Au contraire, moron, because of logically challenged people like you.

you morons keep voting for the same party time after time after time thinking something is going to change...and I am the logically challenged one?

Damn, one more partisan drone born without a sense of irony

So is every POS you've voted for. They knew they couldn't get the democrat nomination so they ran as a fringe candidate. You're an idiot.

This from the guy that keeps voting for the same party time after time after time thinking something is going to change

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

please just stop

Republicans...be they Never Trumpers or full on Trump Humpers ONLY care about the debt when Dems have the White House

And this is why we have 29 trillion dollars in debt, people will not hold their side accountable, you give them a free pass as you have been programed to do.

And this is why it will never get better, people like you.
Everyone in the real world knows you have to invest in your country to be successful. We've been investing in the rich and corrupt giant corporations for 30 years thanks to your scumbag GOP, super duper.
Yes. You would benefit from honesty even though you’re a brainwashed functional moron.
Do you have an example of my mistake or are you just blabbering as usual?

Everyone in the real world knows you have to invest in your country to be successful. We've been investing in the rich and corrupt giant corporations for 30 years thanks to your scumbag GOP, super duper.
Do you have an example of my mistake or are you just blabbering as usual?
I don’t have time to reiterate all of your posts.

Go ahead. Be concise. Say something intelligible and accurate and honest for a refreshing change of pace.

Forum List

Back