Our national security “experts” are a bit worrying

What a sheltered life you must lead in your liberal echo chamber protected from the real world...

:smoke:
Fort Fun Indiana

KissMy

That article is behind a paywall from USMB...

Here is a similar article from the BBC...

I'm sure excuses and not apologies will soon be forthcoming.

From the article you didn't read:

"The server was packed with internal military email messages, dating back years, some of which contained sensitive personnel information. "

"None of the limited data seen by TechCrunch appeared to be classified"

Unclutch those pearls, Meemaw.
You’re even dumber than golfing gopher.

I already dismissed his ignorant shit (factually) and then like the drooling retard you are, you come back with the same ignorance.

Go do your homework. Find the post in this thread (or any thread) where I said that the materials exposed in this matter were “classified.”

Hint. I didn’t.

And you, Farty, remain a very stupid and fully dishonest hack bitch troll.

You didn't do that.

You didn't even read your own link.

Pathetic.
Obviously I did. I doubt you did. Or, like golfing gopher, you simply can’t comprehend what you read.

Again, since you’re not yet willing to admit that you were and are wrong, go find the post where I used the word “classified.”

You’re a complete fraud.

Obviously I did. I doubt you did. Or, like golfing gopher, you simply can’t comprehend what you read.

Again, since you’re not yet willing to admit that you were and are wrong, go find the post where I used the word “classified.”

You’re a complete fraud.
Nah, just another of your usual thread fails, because you don't read your own links. We are laughing.

Oh look, an article you never read.

I was talking about the fantasies you are making up about this topic, ya dumb shit.
Of course you were, you lying motherfucker.

Another dumbfuck that can't extrapolate.

This explains why you are a liberal...

...a complete an utter failure to learn from past mistakes.

You in 2015: "Hillary's emails were completely clean!!!"

Reality: Hillary's unsecured server was FULL of secret information.

You today: "These leaked emails are completely clean!"

Reality: Since there is Top Secret information being found in Pennsylvania Universities, Delaware homes, Indiana homes and Florida golf resorts...there is an EXTREMELY HIGH probability that there are at a minimum information contained in these emails that are detrimental to our national security.

Nah, just another of your usual thread fails, because you don't read your own links. We are laughing.
You’re a retard who laughs at shadows.

Believe it: no sensible person cares about what consider a fail.

Unlike you, I both read the link I posted and understood it. Once again, you can’t comprehend. You’d need a brain.

Forum List

Back