🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our President lies again

It sure would have been nice if the MSM and others on the left, would have diligently exposed Obama's numerous lies as they do Trump's....apparently many Americans can't see the obvious distortion.

I suspect Obama wasn't speaking specifically with you, yet you seem, by the comment above, to know of those statements he made which you claim were lies. It stands to reason, then, that the news media did expose them, for you would not have otherwise known he made the statements you have in mind. Did you read one of his books? Perhaps that where the statements appear?
We have another WINNER! To think BO did not lie repeatedly, is to expose yourself as a complete and utter FOOL!!!

Why are you a tool of the establishment? You have nothing in common with them.

Obama lied so its ok if Trump lies.

speaking of tools and fools.

The reality is that Americans have so many guns that it isn't possible for you to get rid of them. There are also too many paranoid Americans who think they have to fear their government.

But I also think you have unrealistic expectations of what happens when guns are outlawed. I live in a country where handguns are illegal. That doesn't mean that people don't have guns here, it means that anyone who has a handgun here, other than a cop, is a criminal. If you see a gun, get down, get out, bad shit is going down.

In the US, you have honest, upright decent people openly carrying guns. How does anyone know what their intent is? If you're a stranger to me, I have no way of knowing if you're a good guy exercising your Constitutional rights, or a mental case who is just looking for the right spot for the mass shooting to begin. I'm going to err on the side of caution and lack of information and steer clear.

Every single day in America, a child accidentally shoots someone. That doesn't happen in other first world countries. Every single day in America, a child is accidentally shot. Again, that doesn't happen in first world countries.

Now, let's be realistic. If I really, really wanted a handgun, I could go to Toronto, make one phone call, and go pick up my gun. I'm pretty sure most of the people I know would be able to do the same. But then I'm a basically law-abiding person, who doesn't feel unsafe nor do I feel I need a gun for protection. I've never been attacked, threatened, or robbed (except for a break-in when we weren't home), despite living in downtown Toronto (within walking distance of the Eaton Centre), for more than 35 years.

Living next door to the US and seeing the damage that unrestricted access to guns have done to the US, Canadians have decided as a nation, we want no part of your paranoia or your killings. This attitude hasn't made us immune to the mass shooting horrors we read of weekly in the US, but the don't often happen (one every few years), and the fact that automatic handguns and high magazine rifles are also banned, has kept the body counts here lower.

It takes a exercise of collective will to keep the number of handguns low, and Americans don't have that will. Even if the law were to magically change overnight and tomorrow Americans woke up to a situation where they had to turn in their handguns, a significant percentage of your citizens would refuse to do so. Without having your honest citizens disarm themselves voluntarily, enforcement would be impossible.

There is a thread on this board that asks if a woman awaiting a restraining order against her ex should be allowed to have a handgun without a license until she gets her order. What good is a gun if you don't know how to use it? How about when someone asks for a restraining order against you, you have to turn in all your guns until the case is decided, and if you ex gets an order against you, you lose your guns.

Why are so many mass shooters not stopped by Good Guys With Guns? There were armed citizens in the Colorado movie theatre, but no one stopped the killer. When an armed citizen does get involved, how do the police know he's a good guy and not a second shooter? Why is the only solution being proposed to more mass shootings is more guns. How's that worked out for you so far?

That's fine. Stay in Canada.
Better than wild west Va

You aren't there yet?

And just how is Virginia "Wild West"?
Richmond. In 2012, Richmond had 42 murders, a murder rate of 20.2 per 100,000. In 2007 the FBI Uniform Crime Reports ranked Richmond as the 5th worst city for violent crimes with populations of 100,000 to 250,000.
Crime in Virginia - Wikipedia

Run by Democrats.

Ah, the ignorant American. Doesn't know or care about anything going on outside his own borders. Has his head firmly up his own ass and is sniffing his gases. Hates change, and clings to the familiar, however many times it doesn't work out for him. Thinks "liberals" are his enemy and Putin is a really great leader.

Has no intellectual curiosity or emotional intelligence. Thinks that what "feels" right in his gut, is true, and is completely oblivious to the insidious nature of media manipulation or the degree to which it affects what he feels is true.
Trumpovitch is suffering
forgets where our ships are going, forgets to put hand over heart during patriotic events, flips signed hat into crowd after child asks him to autograph it, forgets NK despot's name, forgets the name of country he just bombed.

He's suffering from brain damage

It sure would have been nice if the MSM and others on the left, would have diligently exposed Obama's numerous lies as they do Trump's....apparently many Americans can't see the obvious distortion.

I suspect Obama wasn't speaking specifically with you, yet you seem, by the comment above, to know of those statements he made which you claim were lies. It stands to reason, then, that the news media did expose them, for you would not have otherwise known he made the statements you have in mind. Did you read one of his books? Perhaps that where the statements appear?
We have another WINNER! To think BO did not lie repeatedly, is to expose yourself as a complete and utter FOOL!!!

I am not going to dignify any of that post with a substantive reply.
Because you don't have one.
No, because you, and those remarks, don't deserve one.

She paid but unfortunately so did twenty babies.

Just as sex offender cannot be within a certain distance of a school, lunatics should never have access to any kind of weapons.
lunatics should never have access to any kind of weapons.
Lotsa luck, and I mean that.

But if countries that have banned firearms can't keep them out, how do you propose any law we make to be effective?

The reality is that Americans have so many guns that it isn't possible for you to get rid of them. There are also too many paranoid Americans who think they have to fear their government.

But I also think you have unrealistic expectations of what happens when guns are outlawed. I live in a country where handguns are illegal. That doesn't mean that people don't have guns here, it means that anyone who has a handgun here, other than a cop, is a criminal. If you see a gun, get down, get out, bad shit is going down.

In the US, you have honest, upright decent people openly carrying guns. How does anyone know what their intent is? If you're a stranger to me, I have no way of knowing if you're a good guy exercising your Constitutional rights, or a mental case who is just looking for the right spot for the mass shooting to begin. I'm going to err on the side of caution and lack of information and steer clear.

Every single day in America, a child accidentally shoots someone. That doesn't happen in other first world countries. Every single day in America, a child is accidentally shot. Again, that doesn't happen in first world countries.

Now, let's be realistic. If I really, really wanted a handgun, I could go to Toronto, make one phone call, and go pick up my gun. I'm pretty sure most of the people I know would be able to do the same. But then I'm a basically law-abiding person, who doesn't feel unsafe nor do I feel I need a gun for protection. I've never been attacked, threatened, or robbed (except for a break-in when we weren't home), despite living in downtown Toronto (within walking distance of the Eaton Centre), for more than 35 years.

Living next door to the US and seeing the damage that unrestricted access to guns have done to the US, Canadians have decided as a nation, we want no part of your paranoia or your killings. This attitude hasn't made us immune to the mass shooting horrors we read of weekly in the US, but the don't often happen (one every few years), and the fact that automatic handguns and high magazine rifles are also banned, has kept the body counts here lower.

It takes a exercise of collective will to keep the number of handguns low, and Americans don't have that will. Even if the law were to magically change overnight and tomorrow Americans woke up to a situation where they had to turn in their handguns, a significant percentage of your citizens would refuse to do so. Without having your honest citizens disarm themselves voluntarily, enforcement would be impossible.

There is a thread on this board that asks if a woman awaiting a restraining order against her ex should be allowed to have a handgun without a license until she gets her order. What good is a gun if you don't know how to use it? How about when someone asks for a restraining order against you, you have to turn in all your guns until the case is decided, and if you ex gets an order against you, you lose your guns.

Why are so many mass shooters not stopped by Good Guys With Guns? There were armed citizens in the Colorado movie theatre, but no one stopped the killer. When an armed citizen does get involved, how do the police know he's a good guy and not a second shooter? Why is the only solution being proposed to more mass shootings is more guns. How's that worked out for you so far?

Better than wild west Va

You aren't there yet?

West Virginia is Wild and Wonderful.

Better than wild west Va

You aren't there yet?

Richmond. In 2012, Richmond had 42 murders, a murder rate of 20.2 per 100,000. In 2007 the FBI Uniform Crime Reports ranked Richmond as the 5th worst city for violent crimes with populations of 100,000 to 250,000.

Run by Democrats.

Ah, the ignorant American. Doesn't know or care about anything going on outside his own borders. Has his head firmly up his own ass and is sniffing his gases. Hates change, and clings to the familiar, however many times it doesn't work out for him. Thinks "liberals" are his enemy and Putin is a really great leader.

Has no intellectual curiosity or emotional intelligence. Thinks that what "feels" right in his gut, is true, and is completely oblivious to the insidious nature of media manipulation or the degree to which it affects what he feels is true.
Trumpovitch is suffering
forgets where our ships are going, forgets to put hand over heart during patriotic events, flips signed hat into crowd after child asks him to autograph it, forgets NK despot's name, forgets the name of country he just bombed.

If he were suffering from brain damage, the Democrats would have nominated him.

Better than wild west Va

You aren't there yet?

Run by Democrats.

Trumpovitch is suffering

He's suffering from brain damage[/Q
Sec of State IRAN living up to Obama's nuke deal What will trumpovitch do?.

Better than wild west Va

You aren't there yet?

Run by Democrats.

Trumpovitch is suffering

Guess he was never taught to put hand over heart on hearing national anthem

Better than wild west Va

You aren't there yet?

Run by Democrats.

Trumpovitch is suffering

Maybe percy but one thing for sure, all dumb repubs would have voted for him then Just their kind

Why didn't the OP call out Obama on his lies? Interesting how a simple letter of the alphabet makes everything OK

Same old...same old
All Presidents lie

No President in history has lied to the extent Trump does. Not just on major policy issues but all aspects of his life. He lies about the size of his inaugural crowd, 5 million illegals voting, the weather, his height, his weight, the size of his penis, his education, Obama spying on him, his popularity, his wealth......

There is no topic on which Trump is honest
Oh my Obama even lied about being conceived at Selma. He knowingly lied strait to your face and you bought it. Gruber described you perfectly.
Trump was born in Jamaica
Hey Obama was conceived at Selma, even though he was already three years old.

You aren't there yet?

Run by Democrats.

Trumpovitch is suffering

Maybe percy but one thing for sure, all dumb repubs would have voted for him then Just their kind

The word 'dumb' is relative...

Run by Democrats.

Trumpovitch is suffering

Now the moron is just finished honoring the New England Pats for their super bowl win Brady didn't show and the trump moron mentioned everyone on the team but the guy who got them there What a pos trump really is

Run by Democrats.

Trumpovitch is suffering

Now the moron is just finished honoring the New England Pats for their super bowl win Brady didn't show and the trump moron mentioned everyone on the team but the guy who got them there What a pos trump really is

But, Brady underinflated his balls. That is different.

I am not going to dignify any of that post with a substantive reply.
Because you don't have one.
No, because you, and those remarks, don't deserve one.
Yeah because accusing the lying Obama of being a liar, is f**king INTOLERABLE!!!!

:uhoh3:

Obama lied so its ok if Trump lies.

speaking of tools and fools.
Don't be stupid.

Trumpovitch is suffering

But, Brady underinflated his balls. That is different.
And trump has overinflated his balls

After spending over a year proclaiming what a "disaster" Obama's Iran nuclear agreement is and how it does not keep us safe, Trump declares that Iran is complying with the terms of the deal after just 90 days

Trump administration: Iran complying with nuclear deal

The Trump administration has notified Congress that Iran is complying with the terms of the 2015 nuclear deal negotiated by former President Barack Obama, and says the U.S. has extended the sanctions relief given to the Islamic republic in exchange for curbs on its atomic program..

Conservative snowflakes everywhere are beside themselves. For over a year every Republican has been saying the nuclear deal with Iran is Armageddon. They loved to quote the leader in Israel as saying "be afraid, run away".

And here the Iranians are living up to the agreement and are not building a nuclear weapon. If Bush had done this while in office, which was before North Korea had developed an atomic bomb, we wouldn't be in the situation we are with Kim Jong Palin.

Why don't you go to Sandy Hook and speak about the lack of common sense gun-control laws?
What law could have prevented Sandy Hook?
A law that makes it a felony to allow a lunatic access to your guns. At the very least that kid's mother should be in prison.

He tired and convicted her.

Hard to escape the 'prison' he put her in.

th

Just as sex offender cannot be within a certain distance of a school, lunatics should never have access to any kind of weapons.

But if countries that have banned firearms can't keep them out, how do you propose any law we make to be effective?

Nothing is 100%. But doing nothing isn't an option either.

Every single day in America, a child accidentally shoots someone. That doesn't happen in other first world countries. Every single day in America, a child is accidentally shot.

Link?

(I doubt the numbers are quite that high)

There is a thread on this board that asks if a woman awaiting a restraining order against her ex should be allowed to have a handgun without a license until she gets her order.

Most states she can.

It's only in regressive states, with an excess of gun laws, that prevent her from defending herself.

You're right. Children only shot someone 5 times per week, not 7, for 265 shootings in 2015.

At least 265 people were accidentally shot by kids this year

Sadly, children are shot at the rate I suggested:

1 child is killed every day from an accidental shooting in the U.S.

And even worse, the CDC is suggesting these figures are too low:

New CDC data understate accidental shooting deaths of kids
2nd link
"The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that 74 minors died from accidental discharges of firearms in 2014, the latest year for which comparable data are available. The AP and USA TODAY analysis counted 113 for that year, suggesting the federal government missed a third of the cases."

3rd link

"A review of shootings nationwide by The Associated Press and USA TODAY Network found that at least 141 deaths of minors were attributed to unintentional or accidental shootings in 2015 — 83% higher than what the Centers for Disease Control reported."

Makes ya wonder which is reporting facts, and which is pushing an agenda.

at the highest, neither source is 5 per week

The actual number isn't really the relevant point.
The point is there should at least be a law making the gun owner criminally responsible if their guns are not properly secured.

No, the system works just fine. Perhaps the Democrats should not have nominated a shitty candidate with more baggage than an airport.
more than half of what republicans accused her of ,and maybe more was pure BS Repub ah's feared her presidency and threw all their bs at her
it's not easy being a woman in politics...
Margaret Thatcher, Indira Ghandi, Golda Meir, and quite a number of others agree with you.
it's the U.S. that obviously is behind the world on choosing Women leaders....
maybe that's why we can't stop dropping bombs or balance a budget...

Women haven't always been inclined to peace. Golda Meir was a hawk, as was Margaret Thatcher. I also think that both were underestimated as to their willingness to use a military solution. I'd bet real money that those hostile to Israel in the Middle East thought the woman had no balls.

What men like this fail to realize that balls are very delicate and if you kick a guy in the balls he's going down like a bag of rocks. A pussy, on the other hand, can take a pounding, and come out no worse for wear. Never underestimate a woman's ability to kick you in the balls.

Forum List

Back