🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our President lies again

It sure would have been nice if the MSM and others on the left, would have diligently exposed Obama's numerous lies as they do Trump's.

...apparently many Americans can't see the obvious distortion.

Obama didn't really lie to the American public. Not on a daily basis like Trump. Obama is an honest, decent man, unlike the orange-faced baboon. What a sour miserable man he is - always glowering, and looking angry.

He's rich, has a beautiful, intelligent and elegant wife, has everything he has ever asked for but he' still angry, insecure and certain that everyone around him is out to get him. What a loser!
Dragon lady is ----> How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

It sure would have been nice if the MSM and others on the left, would have diligently exposed Obama's numerous lies as they do Trump's.

Obama didn't really lie to the American public. Not on a daily basis like Trump. Obama is an honest, decent man, unlike the orange-faced baboon. What a sour miserable man he is - always glowering, and looking angry.

He's rich, has a beautiful, intelligent and elegant wife, has everything he has ever asked for but he' still angry, insecure and certain that everyone around him is out to get him. What a loser!
And those are his good points

3 million +

(you're the odd balls out)

Electoral College. You'll never dispense with it.

Those pesky Constitutional rules, eh? What will you do when California is repatriated?
I should be gotten rid of, it is out of date and no longer serves its purpose.

No, the system works just fine. Perhaps the Democrats should not have nominated a shitty candidate with more baggage than an airport.
more than half of what republicans accused her of ,and maybe more was pure BS Repub ah's feared her presidency and threw all their bs at her
it's not easy being a woman in politics...
Margaret Thatcher, Indira Ghandi, Golda Meir, and quite a number of others agree with you.

Wrong. It worked beautifully. Believe me. We don't need big city libs running (ruining) the country. The founders set it up for a reason and that reason still exists. You'll never get 3/4ths of the states to agree to let CA and NY call the shots.
Why not? We're the smartest,,,,,look at the last 2 morons republicans gave us Thought no one could beat GWB and then you did You gave us a madman, trump

GWB was and is a stealth Democrat. He freely admitted he is no conservative. He was however not crazy, as were Gore and Kerry.
W was no dem. Cut it out.

He was a statist and profligate spender. Fits the bill.

So was Reagan, and Bush 41. In terms of policies Democrats tax and spend, but at least they tax BEFORE they spend. This leads to job creation, a balanced budget, and a strong, stable economy.

Republicans cut and spend, which leads to high employment, stagnant wages, and stock market crashes.

Of the two, I prefer the Democrats' results.

Wrong. It worked beautifully. Believe me. We don't need big city libs running (ruining) the country. The founders set it up for a reason and that reason still exists. You'll never get 3/4ths of the states to agree to let CA and NY call the shots.
Why not? We're the smartest,,,,,look at the last 2 morons republicans gave us Thought no one could beat GWB and then you did You gave us a madman, trump

GWB was and is a stealth Democrat. He freely admitted he is no conservative. He was however not crazy, as were Gore and Kerry.

So was Reagan, and Bush 41. In terms of policies Democrats tax and spend, but at least they tax BEFORE they spend. This leads to job creation, a balanced budget, and a strong, stable economy.

Republicans cut and spend, which leads to high employment, stagnant wages, and stock market crashes.

Republicans screw up the economy and then blame Dems for not fixing it fast enough

Republicans screw up the economy and then blame Dems for not fixing it fast enough
every time lol

Actually I call it borrow and spend, since cuts don't indicate that the decrease in tax revenue, means they have to make up for it by massive deficits and debts.

Electoral College. You'll never dispense with it.

Those pesky Constitutional rules, eh? What will you do when California is repatriated?

No, the system works just fine. Perhaps the Democrats should not have nominated a shitty candidate with more baggage than an airport.
more than half of what republicans accused her of ,and maybe more was pure BS Repub ah's feared her presidency and threw all their bs at her
Margaret Thatcher, Indira Ghandi, Golda Meir, and quite a number of others agree with you.
it's the U.S. that obviously is behind the world on choosing Women leaders....

maybe that's why we can't stop dropping bombs or balance a budget...

Present a qualified one who isn't crazy.

Gonna run Warren next time? Maxine Waters? :lmao:

She was qualified and wasn't crazy.
However, being a woman and all... the most qualified candidate to ever run for the presidency lost to a madman with the intelligence of a 4th grader.

I would back warren quickly. I wanted Warren to run instead of Hillary.

Agreed.

But then, we've never put up a qualified woman for the job.

However, being a woman and all... the most qualified candidate to ever run for the presidency lost to a madman with the intelligence of a 4th grader.

They are both bonafide nuts. Crazier than a soup sandwich.

You seem to be very quick to diagnose women with the "crazy" but stand by your bat-shit crazy leader through all of his crazy... looks like you just lost credibility in your diagnostics department.

This has to be the winner of the Dumbest Post of the Day!!!

How can someone be so blind? My guess is this is what happens, when one gets all their news from CNN or MSLSD.

You seem to be very quick to diagnose women with the "crazy" but stand by your bat-shit crazy leader through all of his crazy... looks like you just lost credibility in your diagnostics department.

He is not crazy, nor are his policies, nor do I lose credibility just because you are crazy too. :laugh:

Why don't you go to Sandy Hook and speak about the lack of common sense gun-control laws?
What law could have prevented Sandy Hook?
A law that makes it a felony to allow a lunatic access to your guns. At the very least that kid's mother should be in prison.

He tired and convicted her.

Hard to escape the 'prison' he put her in.

th

She paid but unfortunately so did twenty babies.

Just as sex offender cannot be within a certain distance of a school, lunatics should never have access to any kind of weapons.
lunatics should never have access to any kind of weapons.
Lotsa luck, and I mean that.

But if countries that have banned firearms can't keep them out, how do you propose any law we make to be effective?

The reality is that Americans have so many guns that it isn't possible for you to get rid of them. There are also too many paranoid Americans who think they have to fear their government.

But I also think you have unrealistic expectations of what happens when guns are outlawed. I live in a country where handguns are illegal. That doesn't mean that people don't have guns here, it means that anyone who has a handgun here, other than a cop, is a criminal. If you see a gun, get down, get out, bad shit is going down.

In the US, you have honest, upright decent people openly carrying guns. How does anyone know what their intent is? If you're a stranger to me, I have no way of knowing if you're a good guy exercising your Constitutional rights, or a mental case who is just looking for the right spot for the mass shooting to begin. I'm going to err on the side of caution and lack of information and steer clear.

Every single day in America, a child accidentally shoots someone. That doesn't happen in other first world countries. Every single day in America, a child is accidentally shot. Again, that doesn't happen in first world countries.

Now, let's be realistic. If I really, really wanted a handgun, I could go to Toronto, make one phone call, and go pick up my gun. I'm pretty sure most of the people I know would be able to do the same. But then I'm a basically law-abiding person, who doesn't feel unsafe nor do I feel I need a gun for protection. I've never been attacked, threatened, or robbed (except for a break-in when we weren't home), despite living in downtown Toronto (within walking distance of the Eaton Centre), for more than 35 years.

Living next door to the US and seeing the damage that unrestricted access to guns have done to the US, Canadians have decided as a nation, we want no part of your paranoia or your killings. This attitude hasn't made us immune to the mass shooting horrors we read of weekly in the US, but the don't often happen (one every few years), and the fact that automatic handguns and high magazine rifles are also banned, has kept the body counts here lower.

It takes a exercise of collective will to keep the number of handguns low, and Americans don't have that will. Even if the law were to magically change overnight and tomorrow Americans woke up to a situation where they had to turn in their handguns, a significant percentage of your citizens would refuse to do so. Without having your honest citizens disarm themselves voluntarily, enforcement would be impossible.

There is a thread on this board that asks if a woman awaiting a restraining order against her ex should be allowed to have a handgun without a license until she gets her order. What good is a gun if you don't know how to use it? How about when someone asks for a restraining order against you, you have to turn in all your guns until the case is decided, and if you ex gets an order against you, you lose your guns.

Why are so many mass shooters not stopped by Good Guys With Guns? There were armed citizens in the Colorado movie theatre, but no one stopped the killer. When an armed citizen does get involved, how do the police know he's a good guy and not a second shooter? Why is the only solution being proposed to more mass shootings is more guns. How's that worked out for you so far?

How can someone be so blind? My guess is this is what happens, when one gets all their news from CNN or MSLSD.
Vs pussy grabbing FOX ?? You'd lose

it was a decent analysis. Trumps a loser. He knows that, and so does his oversized ego... that's why he throws fits like an infant.

Forum List

Back