Our SECOND most infamous Indian shows up again...Nathan Phillips Returns!!

That snot nosed kid got his cases thrown out of court, didn't he?
Unbelievable that your partisanship has made you so blind.

Not really. Progressives are violent extremists. They are the lowest of the lowest type of human. They are the camp guards and the oven keepers. That is their goal. No amount of fact will ever change their minds because they are sociopaths only interested in causing harm to people. Bullpoo here, is just one of the more talkative ones.

Spoken like a true Trumpbot nutbag.

Facts in evidence show that you are the nutjob. I want people to be able to do what they want so long as they don't hurt anyone else. You don't. You actively want children to be hurt. You're a scumbag.

I'm not even going to bother trying to correct your lies right now. I know liars like you gotta lie, so do what you gotta do, dumb ass. I know you can't help yourself.

You're the one saying that an innocent kid should have to suffer vile attacks by media. That's you asshole.

Not really. Progressives are violent extremists. They are the lowest of the lowest type of human. They are the camp guards and the oven keepers. That is their goal. No amount of fact will ever change their minds because they are sociopaths only interested in causing harm to people. Bullpoo here, is just one of the more talkative ones.

Facts in evidence show that you are the nutjob. I want people to be able to do what they want so long as they don't hurt anyone else. You don't. You actively want children to be hurt. You're a scumbag.

I'm not even going to bother trying to correct your lies right now. I know liars like you gotta lie, so do what you gotta do, dumb ass. I know you can't help yourself.

You're the one saying that an innocent kid should have to suffer vile attacks by media. That's you asshole.

You poor dumb guy. I'm not the one who dismissed his case, because I'm not the judge. Whine to him, because I can't help you.

Of course he supports attacking innocent kids just like he supports killing babies.

Ruh Roooooh! The thug's parents' play for cash prizes didn't work out.

Your cowardly description of a boy who handled and obnoxious bully in a surprisingly mature way

Appearing with the nut bags on fox to whine isn't very mature. The spoiled idiot actually thought people being mean to him on social media was grounds to sue for millions of dollars. That snot nosed kid got his 15 minutes of fame. Quit whining.

He isn't suing social media, he's suing newspapers for publishing falsehoods about him without doing due diligence.

The judge thought their diligence was just fine.
The extreme Prog commie judge. Winning by putting your Scarboroughs in key positions!
Instead of attacking the judge sight unseen, why don't you tell us what was wrong about the Judge's ruling, legally.

Your cowardly description of a boy who handled and obnoxious bully in a surprisingly mature way

Appearing with the nut bags on fox to whine isn't very mature. The spoiled idiot actually thought people being mean to him on social media was grounds to sue for millions of dollars. That snot nosed kid got his 15 minutes of fame. Quit whining.
He did not whine

He calmly told his side because he was asked to and his side was the truthful and accurate one.

He did not sure because of social media but because of the professional media smear job

He acted much more mature and honest than you could

He still might win in appeal

The judge didn't think his claims were truthful and accurate.

Wrong

The judge never addressed his claims.
You should read the decision

The judge made a first amendment decision
And...is the 1st Amendment somehow bad now?

Is Phillips still assaulting students who attend private schools? Does Phillips have something against the students who attend those schools?

He did not whine

He calmly told his side because he was asked to and his side was the truthful and accurate one.

He did not sure because of social media but because of the professional media smear job

Wrong

The judge never addressed his claims.
You should read the decision

The judge made a first amendment decision
And...is the 1st Amendment somehow bad now?
No in fact on many threads I have stayed I think the judge ruled correctly

Of course it may be reversed on appeal

But he never addressed the behavior of sandmann or the lack of professionalism of wapo

Now why don't you defend and explain your on going lies about sandmann you disgusting coward

Is Phillips still assaulting students who attend private schools? Does Phillips have something against the students who attend those schools?
"still assaulting"? Phillips assaulted someone? LInk please.

Why don't you answer for once instead of asking others
"still assaulting"? When did Phillips assault someone?
Explain why you constantly repeat racist lies about sandmann and I'll answer

Yes you do

It means you are a liar and coward about the kid and the case is being appealed

What part do you think is a lie?
$250 million Sandmann lawsuit against Washington Post dismissed by federal judge

He isn't suing social media, he's suing newspapers for publishing falsehoods about him without doing due diligence.

The judge is a hack.

He did not whine

Nominated by Jimmy Carter. Not surprised.

Next step a panel of a Circuit Court.

How many bites is that punk gonna try to take out of that apple?

he's got plenty of backers.

It figures a useless twat like you is a fan of character assassination without consequence.

The judge is a hack.

In that case, you should head right on up there and tell him yourself. It doesn't do you much good to whine about it here.

He did not whine

It figures a useless twat like you is a fan of character assassination without consequence.

I know. Lots of RWNJs willing to finance his little dog and pony show. Oh well.

He did not whine

I know. Lots of RWNJs willing to finance his little dog and pony show. Oh well.

Non-response.

Loser.

The judge is a hack.

In that case, you should head right on up there and tell him yourself. It doesn't do you much good to whine about it here.

Lame.

Try harder, oxygen thief.

Why don't you answer for once instead of asking others
"still assaulting"? When did Phillips assault someone?
Many criminal codes consider what he did as a charge in assault and/or battery. The law/corrections/judicial fiefdom is just not arresting people in many places due to the political fiefdom's edicts with the help of the media/entertainment fiefdom's Pravda directed, Alinsky inspired falsehood verbiage.

Forum List

Back