Outbreak at Honolulu Nursing Home Shatters ‘Pandemic of the Unvaccinated’ Narrative from Every Angle

You are wrong, I posted an article that shows the statistics and what delta did to the efficacy rates of the vaccines. You have posted nothing showing anything that backs up your statement that they have zero effect against Delta transmissions
I see that you don't keep up with the news.

Okay, I'm in favor of people having and enjoying freely their own truth. You still think that the vaccines protect people against infection. I hope you enjoy that opinion in good health. :)

I don't have to tell you... you should know and the fact that so many of you fight against it and act irresponsibly is what brings on the mandates and regulations. It is simple cause and effect
There you go again. Your opinion does not change the law. Doh!

The bit you are having trouble with is who the responsibility is directed toward.

We on the right view personal responsibility as responsible to OURSELVES, never to or for other people, who are not our business. We're into minding our own business.

You seem to think that responsibility is inevitably directed outward, as if one person (you, no doubt) could be responsible for everyone else by telling them what to do.

This is a perversion of the term responsible, really.
Well thats fine and dandy if you are living in the woods all by your lonesome. But in a civilization with communities your actions effect others and when your actions have a negative impact on others then the society steps in and creates laws and regulations so that doesn't happen or so you get punished for it. It isn't a hard concept to understand.

I see that you don't keep up with the news.

Okay, I'm in favor of people having and enjoying freely their own truth. You still think that the vaccines protect people against infection. I hope you enjoy that opinion in good health. :)
Why don't you post some of the news that I have missed and make an actual argument backed up with substance. The article I posted was from 9/15/21

There you go again. Your opinion does not change the law. Doh!
I never said my opinion changes the law, where did you get that nonsense from? I said people actions effect the law and regulations imposed on them. Thats just a fact

Well thats fine and dandy if you are living in the woods all by your lonesome. But in a civilization with communities your actions effect others and when your actions have a negative impact on others then the society steps in and creates laws and regulations so that doesn't happen or so you get punished for it. It isn't a hard concept to understand.
Then you want to shred the Constitution. You are a fool, government should not have that kind of control. Frankly, this is not a serious enough disease to warrant any of this shit. They saw you coming and scared the shit out of you. Wise up.

Then you want to shred the Constitution. You are a fool, government should not have that kind of control. Frankly, this is not a serious enough disease to warrant any of this shit. They saw you coming and scared the shit out of you. Wise up.
Oh no, I'd love to frame the constitution, protect it, honor it. You are just full of incorrect assumptions are you? Perhaps try going with the opposite of what your instincts tell you, maybe you'll get more things right.

Mandates can arise when Chinese communists affiliated with JoeXi, Fau Chi, Daszak, Baric, The WHO, CDC et al, don’t cough up, but milk information about the virus. The prisoners were first stunted educationally by confounding terms such as variant, with terms such as mutation. It is only recently that we see the Nazi Dem-controlled media has run out of time with dairy-farmer imitations and now must be more specific, teaching the prisoners about mutations that comprise a variant. The R.1 US-Japan variant in Kentucky is an example of democrat pathologies in reporting.

Oh no, I'd love to frame the constitution, protect it, honor it. You are just full of incorrect assumptions are you? Perhaps try going with the opposite of what your instincts tell you, maybe you'll get more things right.
The incorrect assumption is the government forcing people to do what they say, and expecting them to do it, when they haven't a legal leg to stand on. It is a clear violation of personal liberty and conscience. .

The incorrect assumption is the government forcing people to do what they say, and expecting them to do it, when they haven't a legal leg to stand on. It is a clear violation of personal liberty and conscience. .
Yes that is just one of your many incorrect assumptions

Forum List

Back