Outrage After Local High School Recites Pledge of Allegiance in Arabic

I dont care if they are sung in english, spanish, swahili or whatever. Why would I be threatened? You are the one that sounds threatened.
You shouldn't be threatened by having all anthems and pledges in english. Glad you aren't a bigot. Unfortunately, there are anglophobic xenophobes out there that disagree and would be so narrow-minded as to oppose this in their schools. Why are they so threatened and narrow minded?
I'm not threatened. I say most of my anthems in english. I just dont care if other people say them in another language. Why are you so full of fear that you cant handle people saying anthems in different languages?
Why do you keep insisting you aren't threatened? You should not be. Glad you aren't a bigot. Unfortunately we live in a world still where many refuse to get with the times and learn English. They don't even recite it for their anthems at school, the bigots.
Because I'm not threatened. You are though. Its obvious. You are afraid your genes are going to betray you here shortly. Its ok but just know I know.
I am not threatened. I am not a bigot. I now speak English. Nations and anthems are outdated and narrow minded concepts. I think nations and anthems should be erased because they breed xenophobia and nationalism. I speak English only as opposed to my first language because I am not a xenophobe. I am a global citizen. One language, no nations.
Why do you keep insisting you aren't threatened? Its obvious you are. So if you are not threatened, why are you worried about what language someone says an anthem in?

You shouldn't be threatened by having all anthems and pledges in english. Glad you aren't a bigot. Unfortunately, there are anglophobic xenophobes out there that disagree and would be so narrow-minded as to oppose this in their schools. Why are they so threatened and narrow minded?
I'm not threatened. I say most of my anthems in english. I just dont care if other people say them in another language. Why are you so full of fear that you cant handle people saying anthems in different languages?
Why do you keep insisting you aren't threatened? You should not be. Glad you aren't a bigot. Unfortunately we live in a world still where many refuse to get with the times and learn English. They don't even recite it for their anthems at school, the bigots.
Because I'm not threatened. You are though. Its obvious. You are afraid your genes are going to betray you here shortly. Its ok but just know I know.
I am not threatened. I am not a bigot. I now speak English. Nations and anthems are outdated and narrow minded concepts. I think nations and anthems should be erased because they breed xenophobia and nationalism. I speak English only as opposed to my first language because I am not a xenophobe. I am a global citizen. One language, no nations.
Why do you keep insisting you aren't threatened? Its obvious you are. So if you are not threatened, why are you worried about what language someone says an anthem in?
Now you are just a broken record. The fact you even believe in nations and anthems shows how outdated and bigoted your thinking is. Get with the times

Now you are just a broken record. The fact you even believe in nations and anthems shows how outdated and bigoted your thinking is. Get with the times
Now youre threatened over nations and anthems? What gives? At first you were all for them being said in English. I must have confused you somewhere along the line. You monkeys tend to get confused easily. Why would you say anthems should be in english then claim anthems should be erased?

Every anthem should be in English because that is the language of global business.

Now youre threatened over nations and anthems? What gives? At first you were all for them being said in English. I must have confused you somewhere along the line. You monkeys tend to get confused easily. Why would you say anthems should be in english then claim anthems should be erased?

Every anthem should be in English because that is the language of global business.
It is called progress bigot. Baby steps for you xenophobes. The first step is getting people to speak the global language, English. Than we can get rid of nations and anthems all together. I can't believe you admit you even recite anthems. Let me guess, you also pray to the sky fairy as well? :lol:

From the article and typical left loon, AFTER the outrage they figure out that wasn't such a brilliant idea.

We sincerely apologize for having the Pledge of Allegiance recited this morning in the High School in a language other than English.

To honor National Foreign Language week and in an effort to celebrate the many races, cultures and religions that make up this great country and our school district, the foreign language department planned to read the Pledge of Allegiance and morning announcements in different languages this week. The intention was to promote the fact that those who speak a language other than English still pledge to salute this great country.

We sincerely apologize to any students, staff or community members who found this activity offensive. In our school District the Pledge of Allegiance will only be recited in English, as recommended by the Commissioner of Education.

Read More: Outrage After Local High School Recites Pledge of Allegiance in Arabic | Outrage After Local High School Recites Pledge of Allegiance in Arabic

Does anyone understand what a pledge is?

It can be in any language the person saying the pledge wants. They are the one giving it

It can be in any language the person saying the pledge wants. They are the one giving it
Yea it is a form of blind patriotism and ignorant nationalism for a government. Thought humanity was beyond that. smh.

Outrage After Local High School Recites Pledge of Allegiance in Arabic
Every day I'm reminded how f#cked up my country is. Hundreds of millions of people speak some dialect of Arabic. If I'm not mistaken all Muslim prayer is in Arabic. It's an important foreign language. Get over it.
We have so a huge bulk of muslims. Let's learn Arabic.
We have many Mexican immigrants. So let's learn Spanish...
I did when I was in Spanish classe in high school ,1977-79

Yea it is a form of blind patriotism and ignorant nationalism for a government. Thought humanity was beyond that. smh.
It goes much further back than that..a pledge was a humans word, their bond or guarantee, and if they were dishonest about keeping the pledge or oath, not only would the human mortals discipline you, God would also...
You do understand that there are religions that do not allow their followers to make and oath or pledge with no one other than their God?

It goes much further back than that..a pledge was a humans word, their bond or guarantee, and if they were dishonest about keeping the pledge or oath, not only would the human mortals discipline you, God would also...
You do understand that there are religions that do not allow their followers to make and oath or pledge with no one other than their God?
This just shows humanity has been brainwashed for much of history. Nations and religions and oaths to them are artificial and oppressive concepts, smh.

You arent beyond your racial inferiority complex yet. Why do you think people would be beyond nationalism?

This just shows humanity has been brainwashed for much of history. Nations and religions and oaths to them are artificial and oppressive concepts, smh.
It's another whey of seeing where you stand for to see if peer pressure may be needed......

You arent beyond your racial inferiority complex yet. Why do you think people would be beyond nationalism?
You can't even get over harmless and satirical stickers without posting your library of interracial pictures, I wouldn't expect your small mind to get beyond concepts like nations and religions. It's 2015, get with the times you bigot. smh

It's another whey of seeing where you stand for to see if peer pressure may be needed......
The "pledge" is a good way of exposing the tyranny and bigotry of those who issue it. We should only pledge allegiance to the humanity, not sky fairies and countries drawn up by imaginary lines on a map. smh

When I was in high school we had to recite the pledge in Spanish for Spanish class

I guess it was to prepare us for Obamas amnesty

I say most of my anthems in english.

rofl.gif

It is called progress bigot. Baby steps for you xenophobes. The first step is getting people to speak the global language, English. Than we can get rid of nations and anthems all together. I can't believe you admit you even recite anthems. Let me guess, you also pray to the sky fairy as well? :lol:
Its called confusion. You felt so threatened by people using other languages you forgot you said you support only saying anthems in english.

Why wouldnt I recite anthems? They work just like prayer. Its internal confirmation. Of course someone of your intellect level wouldnt understand that.

Every anthem should be in English because that is the language of global business. Only bigots would object to this.

A pledge to fetishize a piece of colored cloth isn't an "anthem".

It is kinda weird though.

When I was a wee sprout in Catholic school they made us memorize prayers and incantations in Latin.
As well as in old English with words never ever used in everyday life. In both cases we had no idea what we were saying but murmured the words under pain of torture.

That worked out real well.

(/sarc)

Every anthem should be in English because that is the language of global business. Only bigots would object to this.

A pledge to fetishize a piece of colored cloth isn't an "anthem".

It is kinda weird though.

When I was a wee sprout in Catholic school they made us memorize prayers and incantations in Latin.
As well as in old English with words never ever used in everyday life. In both cases we had no idea what we were saying but murmured the words under pain of torture.

That worked out real well.

(/sarc)

Oh, they made us murmer the Pledge to a Piece of Cloth too. At that age we didn't understand "indivisible". Half of us were prolly saying "invisible".

We thought we understood "justice". Until we grew up.

Forum List

Back