Outrage grows after ‘chilling call for genocide’ by Florida Republican

No, I am saying you play the game by THEIR rules. Don't want to have to find out?

Don't fuck around.

More and more you remind me of that simp CO from Heartbreak Ridge.

If you were a marine as you claim....you were like him.

A useless turd.

Dear me. Florida seems to be a petri dish for genocide fans. its shocking that none of her grown up colleagues have condemned her crap.

Of course its possible that she is just a stupid woman who got over excited and spoke out of turn.

But she really shouldnt be in a position to vote on measures that affect peoples lives. Only people with some humanity should hold those positions.

Or is the GOP all in on genocide ?
The ones on this site are

Nonsense.
Look at the Zionists like Netanyahu, and he admits he is not a Jew, but an atheist.
He is just working from greed and desire for power.
Nothing religious about it.
Like almost all of Israel, he is an illegal immigrant and has no business being there.
Being a Jew does not inversely exclude being an atheist. Sammy Davis was a "Jew" despite the....well you know.

And when you play their game by their rules, you become them.

No, you don't. You survive. Wars aren't fair dumbass. Especially when one has declared their goal is YOUR destruction.

Only a fool ignores that.

No, you don't. You survive. Wars aren't fair dumbass. Especially when one has declared their goal is YOUR destruction.

Only a fool ignores that.

Nope, you become that you are fighting against when you act like them.

This is why we do not torture our POWs even if the enemy does so to ours.

This is why we do not use women and children as shields, even if our enemy does.

It is very clear today is not a day celebrating you.

Nope, you become that you are fighting against when you act like them.

This is why we do not torture our POWs even if the enemy does so to ours.

This is why we do not use women and children as shields, even if our enemy does.

It is very clear today is not a day celebrating you.

You are so wrong. One of the reasons we haven't won a war against a Muslim country since 1899. How did we defeat the Moro's?

We wrapped their dead in pig skins, and made sure they knew it.

Lots of genocide fans on the thread already.
Are you evil or stupid ?
00f0f_bu4tEd9BkiGz_05u06s_600x450.jpg

I never thought I'd see the day when otherwise normal people advocate using the same tactics that terrorists use. In other words returning evil with more evil.

But here we are. Then again, this world is so incredibly screwed up and dark, I guess I shouldn't be surprised. 😕

I never thought I'd see the day when otherwise normal people advocate using the same tactics that terrorists use. In other words returning evil with more evil.

But here we are. Then again, this world is so incredibly screwed up and dark, I guess I shouldn't be surprised. 😕

When one side is avowedly evil you kill them as fast as possible. That reduces the casualties on both sides. Two nukes were dropped on Japan. Killed over 100,000 in an instant. But forced surrender which saved millions.

When one side is avowedly evil you kill them as fast as possible. That reduces the casualties on both sides. Two nukes were dropped on Japan. Killed over 100,000 in an instant. But forced surrender which saved millions.

Children and babies are evil? I know that some here will hate what I'm about to say, but killing massive amounts of civilians, if anything, is more likely to create more terrorists, more haters. And that's not going to make Israel safer.

And that's not even getting into how a lot of those terrorist groups got started and funded in the first place, or how they are used by bigger powers for other evil agendas, but that's a whole other topic.

Children and babies are evil? I know that some here will hate what I'm about to say, but killing massive amounts of civilians, if anything, is more likely to create more terrorists, more haters. And that's not going to make Israel safer.

And that's not even getting into how a lot of those terrorist groups got started and funded in the first place, or how they are used by bigger powers for other evil agendas, but that's a whole other topic.

No, they are collateral. It's terrible. Truly terrible. But the difference is the Israelis go out of their way to minimize collateral.

Hamass goes out of their way to maximize collateral.

No, they are collateral. It's terrible. Truly terrible. But the difference is the Israelis go out of their way to minimize collateral.

Hamass goes out of their way to maximize collateral.
If Israel is trying to minimize casualties they are doing a real bad job of it

If Israel is trying to minimize casualties they are doing a real bad job of it

No, they are doing such a good job of it hamass is killing their fellow pali's.

Wrong.
All the terrorism was by the Zionists.
The unarmed Palestinians were always in the right and were just trying to get publicity, like from airplane hijackings.
Look at a map.
The Zionists massacred hundreds of Arab villages and made them disappear in the 40s.
You are very misinformed

Chances are you dont even accept God as the Creator

Hijacking civilian passenger jets is an inexcusable act of terrorism that invites reprisals by the IDF

Forum List

Back