Outrage grows after ‘chilling call for genocide’ by Florida Republican

Dear me. Florida seems to be a petri dish for genocide fans. its shocking that none of her grown up colleagues have condemned her crap.

Of course its possible that she is just a stupid woman who got over excited and spoke out of turn.

But she really shouldnt be in a position to vote on measures that affect peoples lives. Only people with some humanity should hold those positions.

Or is the GOP all in on genocide ?

Perhaps the rag you quoted should learn the definition of genocide. She was only talking about Arabs living in Gaza that advocate, and have tried to bring about, the destruction of Israel, not all Arabs. The fact is, no other Arab country is willing to take their fellow Arabs from the Gaza strip because of their beliefs, Also the Gaza Arabs have always rejected a two State solution, what the hell would you do with them?

I wonder if Hamas expected the response it is getting from Israel

So far its a complete disaster for the muslims

Nope, they expected Israel to give into international calls for a cease fire as they have in the past. Israel has learned that's not a path to a long term solution. What do they say about doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result?

Dear me. Florida seems to be a petri dish for genocide fans. its shocking that none of her grown up colleagues have condemned her crap.

Of course its possible that she is just a stupid woman who got over excited and spoke out of turn.

But she really shouldnt be in a position to vote on measures that affect peoples lives. Only people with some humanity should hold those positions.

To be blunt, Tommy? Fuck you! She's Jewish. Palestinians just butchered over a thousand Jews in Israel in about as sadistic a fashion as you can imagine. You want sympathy for the Palestinians? After what they've done? It's like asking for sympathy for what the Nazis did in WWII because Germany got screwed by the winners of WWI! Salzman wants revenge. So does Israel. Hamas needs to be put down like a bunch of rabid skunks and any Palestinian stupid enough to remain in Gaza when they KNOW that Israel is coming and they're bringing a shit storm with them deserves to die right along with them! Harsh? I don't really care.

When the fuck is genocide “warranted”?

Fucking Republicans are insane
Genocide, the deliberate and systematic destruction of a group of people

That group being terrorists. Whether Islamic, IRA etc.. just obliterate them. I suppose to be a republican, you would have to live in America?

Wrong.
Israel has been murdering, bombing, gassing, using artillery, using white phosphorus, etc., on Palestinian civilians for 80 years now.
Its not like all the Israelis do not know about the murders.
They know Menachim Begin set the bombs and pulled the trigger.
They know they never bought those homes they live in that used to be Arab.
America has been doing that too.

Very interesting, Tommy. 10 million screaming leftwing fanatics support Hamas calling for the extermination of the Jews to the very last one in a worldwide jihad, but it isn't until ONE republican mentions genocide of the Palestinians who started it all that you notice or get upset.

Children and babies are evil? I know that some here will hate what I'm about to say, but killing massive amounts of civilians, if anything, is more likely to create more terrorists, more haters. And that's not going to make Israel safer.

And that's not even getting into how a lot of those terrorist groups got started and funded in the first place, or how they are used by bigger powers for other evil agendas, but that's a whole other topic.
For decades they have fired on Israel. Decades. Now the reports ate tunnels from 300 plus to 500 plus miles of tunnels. Weapons stores bomb shelters.

These have to he elliminated. And they are built under civilian buildings.

That task guarantees collateral damage. No way around it.

Militarily it is Necessary to stop the rocket attacks

Useless idiot unless you become religious and be a Muslim you will be killed by them

Read the Bible, God tells his people all the time to kill the babies and children and women and livestock

That is why these people think it is cool to do so
Jesus is God

Luke 18:15-17 ESV / 13 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful​

Now they were bringing even infants to him that he might touch them. And when the disciples saw it, they rebuked them. But Jesus called them to him, saying, “Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God. Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it.”

The New Testament says no such thing. Where in the Bible are you quoting from, Chapter & Verse?

You do know there are two parts of the Bible, right?

And they are both the Word of God, right?

I Sam 15: 2 Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘I have noted what Amalek did to Israel in opposing them on the way when they came up out of Egypt. 3 Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”

Jesus is God

Yes he is, thus he also said this...

2 Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘I have noted what Amalek did to Israel in opposing them on the way when they came up out of Egypt. 3 Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”

You do know there are two parts of the Bible, right?

And they are both the Word of God, right?

I Sam 15: 2 Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘I have noted what Amalek did to Israel in opposing them on the way when they came up out of Egypt. 3 Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”
The New Testament over rules the old testament

Yes he is, thus he also said this...

2 Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘I have noted what Amalek did to Israel in opposing them on the way when they came up out of Egypt. 3 Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”

You left this out​

Luke 18:15-17 ESV / 13 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful​

Now they were bringing even infants to him that he might touch them. And when the disciples saw it, they rebuked them. But Jesus called them to him, saying, “Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God. Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it.”

Very interesting, Tommy. 10 million screaming leftwing fanatics support Hamas calling for the extermination of the Jews to the very last one in a worldwide jihad, but it isn't until ONE republican mentions genocide of the Palestinians who started it all that you notice or get upset.
Timmy's Taint is quite the hypocrite, huh?

Forum List

Back