Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

would it have been better to cuff the individual first?

It never ceases to amaze me how many armchair quarterbacks think they know police procedure better than the police.

I know right?

Lott: “When he threw her across the room, that’s when I made my decision.”

Read more here: Sheriff fires Richland deputy after altercation with Spring Valley student

NASRO tells CNN police should stay out of school discipline
LegalView2.png

“If there were an assault involved or a weapon involved, or the student were threatening the teacher, that would prompt law enforcement involvement, or should. If it was an incident where the student is just refusing to comply with the teacher, or not wanting to participate, that’s a school discipline incident and not necessarily a place for law enforcement.” That’s one of the statements NASRO executive director Mo Canady made today during CNN’s “Legal View” with Ashleigh Banfield. CNN invited Mo to participate in its coverage of the videotaped arrest of a Columbia, South Carolina high school student by a school resource officer. Mo also pointed out that the State of South Carolina does not allow NASRO to provide its nationally recognized school resource officer training anywhere in the state.
so he was ok with tossing her out of the desk eh?

Apparently so.

well again, we will see what the approved practice is for removing an unruly student from a desk. I can't wait to see that.
You already saw it. You just pretended it wouldnt work due to your physical weakness.
laugh.gif
I agree, what the cop did is the only way. And, I'd pin a medal on the dude.
Thats why you would have gotten fired like he did. And you wouldnt be able to afford to buy a medal since you would be unemployed.
laugh.gif
i'd just go to the obama free kitty and get all the medals I want.
When did Obama set up a free kitty for medals? I was unaware you were already on welfare.
laugh.gif
funny stuff right there in that post. You answered your own question. Good stuff.

It never ceases to amaze me how many armchair quarterbacks think they know police procedure better than the police.

I know right?

Read more here: Sheriff fires Richland deputy after altercation with Spring Valley student

LegalView2.png

“If there were an assault involved or a weapon involved, or the student were threatening the teacher, that would prompt law enforcement involvement, or should. If it was an incident where the student is just refusing to comply with the teacher, or not wanting to participate, that’s a school discipline incident and not necessarily a place for law enforcement.” That’s one of the statements NASRO executive director Mo Canady made today during CNN’s “Legal View” with Ashleigh Banfield. CNN invited Mo to participate in its coverage of the videotaped arrest of a Columbia, South Carolina high school student by a school resource officer. Mo also pointed out that the State of South Carolina does not allow NASRO to provide its nationally recognized school resource officer training anywhere in the state.

Libs will offer up that super duper desk extraction technique any day now.

Prisons....police and military...meanwhile have spent centuries trying to find a non violent way to move 1 uncooperative person from 1 room to another 1 without...well...violence.

The police and military prisons....are still trying to figure that magic technique out.
Thats weird because intelligent teachers in schools country wide have figured it out.

Oh, really? Then it must be a known technique for which you can even provide a Youtube video.

I'll got get some more coffee while you post it.

For the record...I'm tired of clicking the thumbs up icon on all your posts today!

She was under arrest. It's standard in many cases for police to advise a suspect of their rights after they're in cuffs so as to avoid a scuffle. This negro thug was determined that there would be a fight no matter what, a fact you Leftists completely absolve her of, and she got hurt. I hope it was painful.
This cop has nothing to worry about in terms of criminal prosecution. He acted within the technical boundaries of Procedure. But the type and the level of force he exercised under the circumstances are categorical bad judgment and an embarrassment to the agency he works for.

In simple terms the man is a loose cannon who very well could be using steroids. The Chief who fired him is, and very well should be, concerned with this fellow's future capability. He clearly is dangerous.

Whether or not he could successfully sue his employer for firing him will depend entirely on a civil jury's assessment of what they see in the video.

So far, the "settlement" figure is $700,000, though a good lawyer can double that. There wouldn't be talk of such a generous settlement if he was in the wrong. The City of Columbia figures it's easier to pay off a deputy thrown under the bus than to pay for a city burned to the ground by angry hordes of apes rioting and looting. In a way, it makes economic sense if one has no scruples about fucking over their own deputies like Sheriff Lott.

Prisons....police and military...meanwhile have spent centuries trying to find a non violent way to move 1 uncooperative person from 1 room to another 1 without...well...violence.

The police and military prisons....are still trying to figure that magic technique out.
Thats weird because intelligent teachers in schools country wide have figured it out.
then why was the cop called in?
Because the teacher was dumb and had poor leadership skills.
so you have no like at all for authority figures. ok, now I know what you really are. hahahhahahahhaahahha

I broke you down again. I know this because my comment stumped you and caused you to offer a strawman for engagement.

so you have no like at all for authority figures. ok, now I know what you really are. hahahhahahahhaahahha

I broke you down again. I know this because my comment stumped you and caused you to offer a strawman for engagement.
yeah, go with that. You champing yourself. Funny stuff again.

I know right?

LegalView2.png

Oh, really? Then it must be a known technique for which you can even provide a Youtube video.

I already posted it. Go back a few pages.

I've seen every page on this thread. You posted no such thing.

You already saw it. You just pretended it wouldnt work due to your physical weakness.
laugh.gif
Thats why you would have gotten fired like he did. And you wouldnt be able to afford to buy a medal since you would be unemployed.
laugh.gif
When did Obama set up a free kitty for medals? I was unaware you were already on welfare.
laugh.gif
funny stuff right there in that post. You answered your own question. Good stuff.
Funny stuff right there in that post. You admit you are on welfare. Get a job bum.

She was under arrest. It's standard in many cases for police to advise a suspect of their rights after they're in cuffs so as to avoid a scuffle. This negro thug was determined that there would be a fight no matter what, a fact you Leftists completely absolve her of, and she got hurt. I hope it was painful.
This cop has nothing to worry about in terms of criminal prosecution. He acted within the technical boundaries of Procedure. But the type and the level of force he exercised under the circumstances are categorical bad judgment and an embarrassment to the agency he works for.

In simple terms the man is a loose cannon who very well could be using steroids. The Chief who fired him is, and very well should be, concerned with this fellow's future capability. He clearly is dangerous.

Whether or not he could successfully sue his employer for firing him will depend entirely on a civil jury's assessment of what they see in the video.

So far, the "settlement" figure is $700,000, though a good lawyer can double that. There wouldn't be talk of such a generous settlement if he was in the wrong. The City of Columbia figures it's easier to pay off a deputy thrown under the bus than to pay for a city burned to the ground by angry hordes of apes rioting and looting. In a way, it makes economic sense if one has no scruples about fucking over their own deputies like Sheriff Lott.

It's the new era.

Back in the day...troop morale mattered. Chiefs would back their guys when in doubt unless it was an obvious crime. Soaring crime meant experienced cops were critical to keep.

NOW?? RIOTS and fires cost a shit ton of money. Damage and overtime and workers comp.

It's far cheaper and easier to throw a cop under...and quietly write a check 3 years later (statute of limitations limit on tort in SC).

Not to mention avoiding MSNBC demanding the chief resign all day.

Yeah I will go with that . Youre exhibiting your avoidance behavior again. Funny stuff once more.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Funny stuff right there in that post. You admit you are on welfare. Get a job bum.
huh?

^ I wonder why he supports the officer?
Oh yeah, it's because he's psycho too.
To the dumbfuck:

Are the teachers, administrators, student witnesses, and fellow cops who widely support Officer Fields also "psycho"?

Or is it more likely that you're a punk, cop hating little whiny bitch who will call the cops when you need them because you're a hypocrite?

Which is more likely?

Let the butthurt flow. :laugh:

See post #2090

Yeah I will go with that . Youre exhibiting your avoidance behavior again. Funny stuff once more.
bazinga

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
huh?
What?

bazinga
bazonga

It's the new era.

Back in the day...troop morale mattered. Chiefs would back their guys when in doubt unless it was an obvious crime. Soaring crime meant experienced cops were critical to keep.

NOW?? RIOTS and fires cost a shit ton of money. Damage and overtime and workers comp.

It's far cheaper and easier to throw a cop under...and quietly write a check 3 years later (statute of limitations limit on tort in SC).

I heard rumor that one of the race hustlers showed up, either Jackson or Sharpton, don't know which. They always bring with them the threat to burn down the city.

It's the new era.

I heard rumor that one of the race hustlers showed up, either Jackson or Sharpton, don't know which. They always bring with them the threat to burn down the city.
I heard a rumor you were an idiot and native american. I dont know if its true you are a NA but I know for sure youre an idiot.

See post #2090

I did. It isn't there, just a link to the original story and some internet warriors speculating on moving the desk.....much like you're doing.

It's the new era.

I heard a rumor you were an idiot and native american. I dont know if its true you are a NA but I know for sure youre an idiot.
I'll always keep you guessing.
big-wink.gif

Forum List

Back