Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

Thats weird because intelligent teachers in schools country wide have figured it out.

Oh, really? Then it must be a known technique for which you can even provide a Youtube video.

I'll got get some more coffee while you post it.
I already posted it. Go back a few pages.

I've seen every page on this thread. You posted no such thing.
See post #2090

I did. It isn't there, just a link to the original story and some internet warriors speculating on moving the desk.....much like you're doing.
no mention of the procedure the Chief discussed. I'm still anxiously waiting.

I crap bigger than you. I've dealt with hundreds of cowards just like you in my time.

BIG fucking mouths! BIG threats! Big attitude!..........until it's just you and me pal..
Then it was always: "Whatever you say officer. I'm so sorry I punched my girlfriend. Can you just one time give me a break? Please please if my wife ever finds out.............

Fucking loser cowards the lot of you.

Then when your neighbor steals you fucking garbage can you call the cops at three in the morning because you aren't man enough to take care of your own business.

Happens with you cocksuckers thousands of times a day.

You're pathetic.
The above raving is evidence of a disturbed mind. If the police department you work for has a psychiatrist who read what you've said here you would be off duty and on Lithium or Thorazine.

There clearly is something seriously wrong with you.
Need a mint cock sucker?
Next time you're fucking garbage can has been stolen by your neighbor handle it yourself.
I've been long ago out of the LE business. Back in my day you and yours would be living with a fucking tube up your nose for a month if you tried any of your bullshit on me or my fellow officers.
I take heart knowing this sickening period in our history will be brief and soon normal decent honest law abiding citizens will be once again free to walk the streets safe from human scum like you.

Thats weird because intelligent teachers in schools country wide have figured it out.

Oh, really? Then it must be a known technique for which you can even provide a Youtube video.

See post #2090

I did. It isn't there, just a link to the original story and some internet warriors speculating on moving the desk.....much like you're doing.
Actually they were teachers that did exactly what I said I would have done. I know english is hard for you but try reading a little closer.

See post #2090

The cop is already fired. Stop waiting.

See post #2090

Actually they were teachers that did exactly what I said I would have done. I know english is hard for you but try reading a little closer.
So in other words, all you got is rumors and anecdotes. And here I was expecting so much more...I mean, I was really looking forward to a video showing the desk removal technique and here you come up short. So disappointing.

See post #2090

so are you going to post up the police standards with the procedure in it? Let's see the video

See post #2090

so are you going to post up the police standards with the procedure in it? Let's see the video
Who told you I was going to post police standards? I know I never said anything about posting standards.

See post #2090

So in other words, all you got is rumors and anecdotes. And here I was expecting so much more...I mean, I was really looking forward to a video showing the desk removal technique and here you come up short. So disappointing.
You dont need a video for that. Go to a school, grab a desk, and pull it into the hallway.

See post #2090

Who told you I was going to post police standards? I know I never said anything about posting standards.
it's what I posted I was waiting to see and you stated you posted it already. Then you post up a post # and nothing there. So, do you have the procedure or not. If not, you shouldn't have commented that you did.

See post #2090

You dont need a video for that. Go to a school, grab a desk, and pull it into the hallway.
With a fucking sub-human negro **** sitting in it on the 'rag? I don't think so!
Thinking about it makes me want to shower.

See post #2090

And here I thought this thread was all about the procedure Deputy Fields failed to follow. Are you now telling me there is no police procedure for dragging or carrying a non compliant student into the hallway in a desk? Over 100 pages of you insisting that was the right procedure and after all this... you got nothing?
sad-029.gif

it's what I posted I was waiting to see and you stated you posted it already. Then you post up a post # and nothing there. So, do you have the procedure or not. If not, you shouldn't have commented that you did.
I wasnt responding to what you posted. I responded to SMD's request for a technique. I know its hard for you to read but at least check out who I am responding to.

See post #2090

With a fucking sub-human negro **** sitting in it on the 'rag? I don't think so!
You could put a simian/troglodyte hybrid on the rag in it if it makes you more comfortable being around your own kind.

I wasnt responding to what you posted. I responded to SMD's request for a technique. I know its hard for you to read but at least check out who I am responding to.
post #2119. keep up!

You could put a simian/troglodyte hybrid on the rag in it if it makes you more comfortable being around your own kind.
I don't think it would fit.

See post #2090

And here I thought this thread was all about the procedure Deputy Fields failed to follow. Are you now telling me there is no police procedure for dragging or carrying a non compliant student into the hallway in a desk? Over 100 pages of you insisting that was the right procedure and after all this... you got nothing?
sad-029.gif
That was your first mistake. You should have never attempted thinking without someone there to correct you. No I'm not telling you anything other than how to drag a desk out of a classroom. What did I tell you about trying to work ahead and not knowing what you are doing?

post #2119. keep up!
Post#2119 says "approved practice" not "police standard". You flunked reading comprehension didnt you? :itsok:

post #2119. keep up!
Post#2119 says "approved practice" not "police standard". You flunked reading comprehension didnt you? :itsok:
what's the difference you didn't answer either, so what's your point. Again either you do or don't have it. I also used the word procedure. It's all semantics and you have no idea what they are. My point proven.

post #2119. keep up!
what's the difference you didn't answer either, so what's your point. Again either you do or don't have it. I also used the word procedure. It's all semantics and you have no idea what they are. My point proven.
The difference is that "approved practice" and "police standards" are not the same thing. I did answer regarding "approved practice". Just because you flunked reading comprehension doesnt change that. :laugh:

post #2119. keep up!
I did answer regarding "approved practice". Just because you flunked reading comprehension doesnt change that. :laugh:
what post number? it isn't 2090.

Forum List

Back