Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

I did answer regarding "approved practice". Just because you flunked reading comprehension doesnt change that. :laugh:
what post number? it isn't 2090.
Use the search function. It should be somewhere before and after your post #2119. Once again post #2090 was not in response to your question idiot.
laugh.gif
so before I go searching, you're saying you posted the standard's procedure for removing an unruly student from a class for use by a cop?
No thats what youre saying. Read my post and try again.
why, that's my question to which you still haven't answered. Oh well, I'll conclude you have no idea on what you're talking about. Not unusual at all. Thanks for playing
Why do you want me to answer a question about a police procedure when I am not a cop?

So far, the "settlement" figure is $700,000, though a good lawyer can double that. There wouldn't be talk of such a generous settlement if he was in the wrong. The City of Columbia figures it's easier to pay off a deputy thrown under the bus than to pay for a city burned to the ground by angry hordes of apes rioting and looting. In a way, it makes economic sense if one has no scruples about fucking over their own deputies like Sheriff Lott.
What is the source of this $700,000 figure?

I don't recall a procedure for carrying a desk with a student in it. And considering some of the obese brats can weigh 200 or 300 pounds....well....try dead lifting 300 pounds. Most people cant. Most can't deadline 200.
Why would you be a total idiot and attempt to pick the desk up when it is much easier to slide it?.....Never mind. I forgot you were another dumb cop before you got fired for stupidity unbecoming an officer.

Ever tried to slide 300 pounds on the floor??? There's a reason there is no official procedure for sliding or picking up a desk with a brat in it. Some brats are 300 pounds. Some cops are 120...like females.

This cop....followed procedure. Even his sheriff can't say which procedure he violated or should've tried instead.

Forgot...you were a dumb immigrant before this thread.
The girl barely weighed 100lbs and she was sitting in a desk not on the floor. Yes there is a procedure or the guy wouldnt have gotten his feral chimp ass canned for violating it.

"The fact that he picked the student up and he threw the student across the room -- that is not a proper technique, and should not be used in law enforcement," Lott said.
so what is that procedure, as I've now asked you four times. See that would be an approved procedure and would be considered there standard practice.
Why are you asking me? Ask the other cop that fired the feral chimp.
you commented that there was one already posted #2119. then you replied on the other post #2090. And still nothing. So all you had to do was state you have no idea like you just did and save fifty posts. But that ain't you right? Got to stick you old nose in.

what post number? it isn't 2090.
Use the search function. It should be somewhere before and after your post #2119. Once again post #2090 was not in response to your question idiot.
laugh.gif
so before I go searching, you're saying you posted the standard's procedure for removing an unruly student from a class for use by a cop?
No thats what youre saying. Read my post and try again.
why, that's my question to which you still haven't answered. Oh well, I'll conclude you have no idea on what you're talking about. Not unusual at all. Thanks for playing
Why do you want me to answer a question about a police procedure when I am not a cop?
why did you state you provided it already #2119.

So far, the "settlement" figure is $700,000, though a good lawyer can double that. There wouldn't be talk of such a generous settlement if he was in the wrong. The City of Columbia figures it's easier to pay off a deputy thrown under the bus than to pay for a city burned to the ground by angry hordes of apes rioting and looting. In a way, it makes economic sense if one has no scruples about fucking over their own deputies like Sheriff Lott.
What is the source of this $700,000 figure?

Pay attention to the thread, or GTFO. I'm not your link slave.

Why would you be a total idiot and attempt to pick the desk up when it is much easier to slide it?.....Never mind. I forgot you were another dumb cop before you got fired for stupidity unbecoming an officer.

Ever tried to slide 300 pounds on the floor??? There's a reason there is no official procedure for sliding or picking up a desk with a brat in it. Some brats are 300 pounds. Some cops are 120...like females.

This cop....followed procedure. Even his sheriff can't say which procedure he violated or should've tried instead.

Forgot...you were a dumb immigrant before this thread.
The girl barely weighed 100lbs and she was sitting in a desk not on the floor. Yes there is a procedure or the guy wouldnt have gotten his feral chimp ass canned for violating it.

"The fact that he picked the student up and he threw the student across the room -- that is not a proper technique, and should not be used in law enforcement," Lott said.
so what is that procedure, as I've now asked you four times. See that would be an approved procedure and would be considered there standard practice.
Why are you asking me? Ask the other cop that fired the feral chimp.
you commented that there was one already posted #2119. then you replied on the other post #2090. And still nothing. So all you had to do was state you have no idea like you just did and save fifty posts. But that ain't you right? Got to stick you old nose in.
I commented on your request for a "approved practice". I never said anything about a "police standard". Since I have dragged a desk as a minor I'm pretty sure a grown person could do it.

Girl arrested during Spring Valley incident says she told classmates to film

BREAKING. THE BITCH PLANNED IT.

Told friends to "get your phones out, something is about to happen".

SHE was determined to MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN. And....she won.
we were right premeditated

That was Niya Kenny who was arrested, not the girl who was tossed like croutons on a salad. Niya Kenny was arrested when she verbally protested Ben Field's trashing the victim.

She was interviewed the next day and said she told everyone to get their cell phones out when Ben Fields came into the room, because he was known as "Officer Slam".

So far I don't think the identity of the victim has been released. But not to worry, she and her family will be everywhere on television after the civil suit has been filed and all parties have been served. I suspect it will be hefty, too. Maybe not a million, like Trayvon Martin's family received, but close.

I wonder if the girl is going to file criminal charges? She can, you know, but no money in that. And the asshole has already been fired.

I wonder what Ben Fields will do for a day job now? He's a fucking pariah. He'll have to Google Darren Wilson and George Zimmerman and go hang with them.

Last edited:

That was Niya Kenny who was arrested, not the girl who was tossed like croutons on a salad. Niya Kenny was arrested when she verbally protested Ben Field's trashing the victim.

She was interviewed the next day and said she told everyone to get their cell phones out when Ben Fields came into the room, because he was known as "Officer Slam".
Buc and his crew all have reading comprehension issues and lack intelligence. :laugh:

Interesting. Knowwhere in the budget is there a category for lawsuit settlements.
I guess that means the country has never settled a lawsuit. Truly an amazing accomplishment. Truly amazing.

OR what you put up wasn't the full budget. Just cherry picked.
Here are some figures you might find interesting.

(Excerpt)

New York City Police Department: There were over 9,500 claims filed against the Police Department in fiscal year 2013.1 Settlements and judgments against the Police Department in FY 2013 totaled $137.2 million, the highest of any City agency. Further analysis reveals significant disparities in claims between precincts. Even when adjusting for crime rates, certain precincts in the South Bronx and Central Brooklyn have had far more claims filed against their officers than precincts in other parts of the City. A comparison of two precincts highlights this disparity. The 18th Precinct (Manhattan South) had 2271 crime complaints in CY 2013. The 44th Precinct (Bronx) had roughly the same number of crime complaints: 2191. However, for every 100 crime complaints, there were 13 claims filed against officers from the 44th Precinct and only 2 claims filed against officers from the 18th. - See more at: ClaimStat: - Office of the New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer

(Close)

Information about lawsuits, settlements, awards, etc., is available.

Last edited:

So far I don't think the identity of the victim has been released. But not to worry, she and her family will be everywhere on television after the civil suit has been filed and all parties have been served. I suspect it will be hefty, too. Maybe not a million, like Trayvon Martin's family received, but close.

I wonder if the girl is going to file criminal charges? She can, you know, but no money in that. And the asshole has already been fired.

I wonder what Ben Fields will do for a day job now? He's a fucking pariah. He'll have to Google Darren Wilson and George Zimmerman and go hang with them.

He's gonna retire on the settlement check.

You cop haters pressured Richland Sheriff to throw him under a bus....and just made him wealthy.

Need a mint cock sucker?

Next time you're fucking garbage can has been stolen by your neighbor handle it yourself.

I've been long ago out of the LE business. Back in my day you and yours would be living with a fucking tube up your nose for a month if you tried any of your bullshit on me or my fellow officers.

I take heart knowing this sickening period in our history will be brief and soon normal decent honest law abiding citizens will be once again free to walk the streets safe from human scum like you.
If you already are on medication it appears your prescription needs to be adjusted. You should see to that. It will help you to sleep and you'll feel better through the day.

Thats weird because intelligent teachers in schools country wide have figured it out.

Oh, really? Then it must be a known technique for which you can even provide a Youtube video.

I'll got get some more coffee while you post it.
I already posted it. Go back a few pages.

I've seen every page on this thread. You posted no such thing.
See post #2090

I did. It isn't there, just a link to the original story and some internet warriors speculating on moving the desk.....much like you're doing.

Not to be confused with the speculation about lawsuits,policies or take- down maneuvers.

He's gonna retire on the settlement check.

You cop haters pressured Richland Sheriff to throw him under a bus....and just made him wealthy.
He is already retired and probably headed to federal prison where he will retire to a cot and 3 hots.

I've seen every page on this thread. You posted no such thing.
See post #2090

I did. It isn't there, just a link to the original story and some internet warriors speculating on moving the desk.....much like you're doing.
no mention of the procedure the Chief discussed. I'm still anxiously waiting.
The cop is already fired. Stop waiting.
so are you going to post up the police standards with the procedure in it? Let's see the video

None of you idiots have any idea what that department's standards, training or procedures are. The sheriff on the other hand knows them very well. He probably even wrote some of them. So when he tells us that his officer did not follow them correctly, I tend to believe him especially since he took the steps to dismiss the officer. Obviously he felt justified in doing so.
Good enough for me. You morons however believe you know better. A sure sign of low intelligence.

Forum List

Back