Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

See post #2090

I did. It isn't there, just a link to the original story and some internet warriors speculating on moving the desk.....much like you're doing.

Not to be confused with the speculation about lawsuits,policies or take- down maneuvers.

There is no speculation on policies or take down maneuvers. The "drag the desk" maneuver doesn't exist. No controversy there.

Then what's the policy in question?
Exactly. What policy did he violate since ......he-didn't-execute-the-drag-the-desk-maneuver..... isn't the correct answer?
Ask the sheriff. He is the one that fired him.

The cop is already fired. Stop waiting.
so are you going to post up the police standards with the procedure in it? Let's see the video

None of you idiots have any idea what that department's standards, training or procedures are. The sheriff on the other hand knows them very well. He probably even wrote some of them. So when he tells us that his officer did not follow them correctly, I tend to believe him especially since he took the steps to dismiss the officer. Obviously he felt justified in doing so.
Good enough for me. You morons however believe you know better. A sure sign of low intelligence.

Of course it's good enough for you. Intelligent people want to know exactly what procedure he violated and the question can't be ducked forever, especially with the upcoming lawsuit.

Apparently you know the procedure he allegedly violated if you feel he was in the right.
Idiot. It's violating no policy that makes him in the right. The burden of proof is on you and the cowardly sheriff with shiny bric a brac all over his costume.
No one needs to prove the the cop was fired. It was reported in the news and verified by the sheriff himself.

I did. It isn't there, just a link to the original story and some internet warriors speculating on moving the desk.....much like you're doing.

Not to be confused with the speculation about lawsuits,policies or take- down maneuvers.

There is no speculation on policies or take down maneuvers. The "drag the desk" maneuver doesn't exist. No controversy there.

Exactly. What policy did he violate since ......he-didn't-execute-the-drag-the-desk-maneuver..... isn't the correct answer?
Ask the sheriff. He is the one that fire him.
The "sheriff" is a politician in a cop costume....and it isn't even Halloween yet. He do look mighty purdy though.

so are you going to post up the police standards with the procedure in it? Let's see the video

None of you idiots have any idea what that department's standards, training or procedures are. The sheriff on the other hand knows them very well. He probably even wrote some of them. So when he tells us that his officer did not follow them correctly, I tend to believe him especially since he took the steps to dismiss the officer. Obviously he felt justified in doing so.
Good enough for me. You morons however believe you know better. A sure sign of low intelligence.

Of course it's good enough for you. Intelligent people want to know exactly what procedure he violated and the question can't be ducked forever, especially with the upcoming lawsuit.

Apparently you know the procedure he allegedly violated if you feel he was in the right.
Idiot. It's violating no policy that makes him in the right. The burden of proof is on you and the cowardly sheriff with shiny bric a brac all over his costume.
No one needs to prove the the cop was fired. It was reported in the news and verified by the sheriff himself.
Good. Prove what policy he violated then.

Ask the sheriff. He is the one that fire him.
The "sheriff" is a politician in a cop costume....and it isn't even Halloween yet. He do look mighty purdy though.
That may be true but he still fired the feral chimp. Focus.

Why? He was fired for violating it already. Thats all the proof I need.

There's some seriously circular logic there.

See post #2090

I have no knowledge of the Richland County Sheriff policies. There is someone who does.

Richland County Sheriff's Department

Screenshot_2015-10-29-16-36-18.png

I have no knowledge of the Richland County Sheriff policies. There is someone who does.

Pay attention, Twaticus. If he wouldn't answer the media on that topic, he certainly isn't going to answer me.

If you weren't such an astronomical hack, you might have already considered the possibility that there is no policy that was violated. Think.

There's some seriously circular logic there.
Explain how its circular. The feral chimp was fired. His boss said this of his actions....

"The fact that he picked the student up and he threw the student across the room -- that is not a proper technique, and should not be used in law enforcement,"

Thats all the proof I need. Email the sheriff for further details.

no mention of the procedure the Chief discussed. I'm still anxiously waiting.

dude that doesn't make sense.

Pay attention, Twaticus. If he wouldn't answer the media on that topic, he certainly isn't going to answer me.

If you weren't such an astronomical hack, you might have already considered the possibility that there is no policy that was violated. Think.
Why would anyone make that consideration if the person that fired the feral chimp said this?....

"The fact that he picked the student up and he threw the student across the room -- that is not a proper technique, and should not be used in law enforcement,"

It makes all the sense in the world. You are just not bright enough to figure it out. :laugh:

Why would anyone make that consideration if the person that fired the feral chimp said this?....

Is there a standard of what distance to throw somebody when putting them down to the ground to arrest them? How many feet? Gimme a number.

It makes all the sense in the world. You are just not bright enough to figure it out. :laugh:
well if he followed the procedure how is it he violated it. See the circular logic in that? Now that is funny stuff.

You know that 'following' it means he did what it said to do. just in case you don't get it yet.

Is there a standard of what distance to throw somebody when putting them down to the ground to arrest them? How many feet? Gimme a number.
I dont have the sherrifs number. Someone posted a link where you can email him though.

Is there a standard of what distance to throw somebody when putting them down to the ground to arrest them? How many feet? Gimme a number.[/QUOTE]

Do you know you are ridiculous ? do you have the insight to know that ?

well if he followed the procedure how is it he violated it. See the circular logic in that? Now that is funny stuff.

You know that 'following' it means he did what it said to do. just in case you don't get it yet.
The sheriff fired him with this statement.

In case youre confused that means that there is a proper way to handle the situation and the feral chimp didnt use it so he was fired.

Forum List

Back