Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

Of course it's good enough for you. Intelligent people want to know exactly what procedure he violated and the question can't be ducked forever, especially with the upcoming lawsuit.

Apparently you know the procedure he allegedly violated if you feel he was in the right.
dude that doesn't make sense.
It makes all the sense in the world. You are just not bright enough to figure it out. :laugh:
well if he followed the procedure how is it he violated it. See the circular logic in that? Now that is funny stuff.

You know that 'following' it means he did what it said to do. just in case you don't get it yet.
The sheriff fired him with this statement.

"The fact that he picked the student up and he threw the student across the room -- that is not a proper technique, and should not be used in law enforcement,"

In case youre confused that means that there is a proper way to handle the situation and the feral chimp didnt use it so he was fired.
then........he didn't follow the procedure right? We're asking to see it. keep up.

"The fact that he picked the student up and he threw the student across the room -- that is not a proper technique, and should not be used in law enforcement,"
Is there a standard of what distance to throw somebody when putting them down to the ground to arrest them? How many feet? Gimme a number.

exactly we're waiting right?
Why are you waiting? The cop already got fired. Its a done deal. Dont you read the news?

Apparently you know the procedure he allegedly violated if you feel he was in the right.
It makes all the sense in the world. You are just not bright enough to figure it out. :laugh:
well if he followed the procedure how is it he violated it. See the circular logic in that? Now that is funny stuff.

You know that 'following' it means he did what it said to do. just in case you don't get it yet.

In case youre confused that means that there is a proper way to handle the situation and the feral chimp didnt use it so he was fired.
then........he didn't follow the procedure right? We're asking to see it. keep up.
You asked the sheriff to see the procedure? What did he tell you?

Is there a standard of what distance to throw somebody when putting them down to the ground to arrest them? How many feet? Gimme a number.

Why are you waiting? The cop already got fired. Its a done deal. Dont you read the news?
so how many feet is the toss limit?

so how many feet is the toss limit?
Since the feral chimp was fired I would guess zero. However you would need to contact the sheriff for particulars.

nope I have not. I will, don't worry. I appreciate the dude posting the email address. Let's see what Sheriff Lott says.

nope I have not. I will, don't worry. I appreciate the dude posting the email address. Let's see what Sheriff Lott says.
I'm not worried at all. Let us know what he says. In the meantime the sheriff will probably reinstate the feral pending his explanation to you. Of course that depends on how relevant you are. If I dont see the sheriff reinstate him, then we all know what you think is pretty irrelevant.

The cop is already fired. Stop waiting.
so are you going to post up the police standards with the procedure in it? Let's see the video

None of you idiots have any idea what that department's standards, training or procedures are. The sheriff on the other hand knows them very well. He probably even wrote some of them. So when he tells us that his officer did not follow them correctly, I tend to believe him especially since he took the steps to dismiss the officer. Obviously he felt justified in doing so.
Good enough for me. You morons however believe you know better. A sure sign of low intelligence.

Of course it's good enough for you. Intelligent people want to know exactly what procedure he violated and the question can't be ducked forever, especially with the upcoming lawsuit.

Idiot. It's violating no policy that makes him in the right. The burden of proof is on you and the cowardly sheriff with shiny bric a brac all over his costume.
No dummy, the sheriff said he was fired for a policy violation. He then went on to explain that it was the throwing if the girl that did it. Obviously then it's a policy regarding physical interaction.
There is no burden on me at all. The sheriff hasn't released the specific information you require but if you need it so badly I do have his email.

reported by nbcnews:

Sheriff Says 'Third Video' Shows South Carolina Student Punching Officer in Classroom

excerpt:

"One of the videos taken as a school resource officer slammed a student sitting at her desk at a South Carolina high school also shows her punching the deputy during the confrontation, authorities said Tuesday."

From your link...

"There are at least three videos that have surfaced of the incident — which shows the girl flailing at the officer as he is already in the middle of flipping her chair over — and their distribution online has caused an uproar on social media."

"That video, described by Sheriff Leon Lott as the "third video," will play a part in the internal affairs investigation into whether Senior Deputy Ben Fields violated policy in Monday's incident at Spring Valley High School in Columbia."

Seems like you are confused again JC. This is old news.

I would have punched him as well. At least the girl was braver than he was.

Last edited:
Idiot. It's violating no policy that makes him in the right. The burden of proof is on you and the cowardly sheriff with shiny bric a brac all over his costume.
No one needs to prove the the cop was fired. It was reported in the news and verified by the sheriff himself.
Good. Prove what policy he violated then.
Why? He was fired for violating it already. Thats all the proof I need.

There's some seriously circular logic there.

Ain't that ironic.

from rawstory:
Sheriff Leon Lott blames flipped teen for police assault: She started this whole incident

excerpt:

"Sheriff Leon Lott blames flipped teen for police assault: She started this whole incident"
So he blamed the girl but fired the feral chimp? Amazing. Kinda puts a hole in SMD's politician theory doesnt it?
Well, she did look a bit "chimpish". Still, that's not politically correct.
She looked nothing like the cave monkey that lost his job. Sorry thats not PC but I dont really care.

Forum List

Back