Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

Exactly. What policy did he violate since ......he-didn't-execute-the-drag-the-desk-maneuver..... isn't the correct answer?

I have no knowledge of the Richland County Sheriff policies. There is someone who does.

Pay attention, Twaticus. If he wouldn't answer the media on that topic, he certainly isn't going to answer me.

If you weren't such an astronomical hack, you might have already considered the possibility that there is no policy that was violated. Think.
Why would anyone make that consideration if the person that fired the feral chimp said this?....

"The fact that he picked the student up and he threw the student across the room -- that is not a proper technique, and should not be used in law enforcement,"
Is there a standard of what distance to throw somebody when putting them down to the ground to arrest them? How many feet? Gimme a number.
I dont have the sherrifs number. Someone posted a link where you can email him though.
Twaticus II, the Sheriff isn't disclosing what policy Fields violated. He's already been asked. If you missed the press conference, that's your own damn fault.

so are you going to post up the police standards with the procedure in it? Let's see the video

None of you idiots have any idea what that department's standards, training or procedures are. The sheriff on the other hand knows them very well. He probably even wrote some of them. So when he tells us that his officer did not follow them correctly, I tend to believe him especially since he took the steps to dismiss the officer. Obviously he felt justified in doing so.
Good enough for me. You morons however believe you know better. A sure sign of low intelligence.

Of course it's good enough for you. Intelligent people want to know exactly what procedure he violated and the question can't be ducked forever, especially with the upcoming lawsuit.

Apparently you know the procedure he allegedly violated if you feel he was in the right.
Idiot. It's violating no policy that makes him in the right. The burden of proof is on you and the cowardly sheriff with shiny bric a brac all over his costume.
No dummy, the sheriff said he was fired for a policy violation. He then went on to explain that it was the throwing if the girl that did it. Obviously then it's a policy regarding physical interaction.
There is no burden on me at all. The sheriff hasn't released the specific information you require but if you need it so badly I do have his email.
How stupid are you? (rhetorical) He's purposely withholding that information no matter how many times he's asked. He won't be able to withhold it during the lawsuit when he's subpoena'd to testify.

I have no knowledge of the Richland County Sheriff policies. There is someone who does.

Pay attention, Twaticus. If he wouldn't answer the media on that topic, he certainly isn't going to answer me.

If you weren't such an astronomical hack, you might have already considered the possibility that there is no policy that was violated. Think.
Why would anyone make that consideration if the person that fired the feral chimp said this?....

"The fact that he picked the student up and he threw the student across the room -- that is not a proper technique, and should not be used in law enforcement,"
Is there a standard of what distance to throw somebody when putting them down to the ground to arrest them? How many feet? Gimme a number.
I dont have the sherrifs number. Someone posted a link where you can email him though.
Twaticus II, the Sheriff isn't disclosing what policy Fields violated. He's already been asked. If you missed the press conference, that's your own damn fault.
Sounds like life is going to suck for you, Buc, and JC then if thats the case. I'm content with him explaining the feral chimp was fired for the following.....

"The fact that he picked the student up and he threw the student across the room -- that is not a proper technique, and should not be used in law enforcement,".
-Sheriff Lott

Girl arrested during Spring Valley incident says she told classmates to film

BREAKING. THE BITCH PLANNED IT.

Told friends to "get your phones out, something is about to happen".

SHE was determined to MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN. And....she won.
The pivotal question here is how did she know what was coming?

I want to make it clear that I am not sympathetic toward this troublemaker. But I do believe Fields behaved stupidly, possibly driven by steroidal rage. What I saw is not the kind of behavior by a uniformed police officer that either I or the average peaceful citizen (the racism factor aside) approves of.

When an ordinary citizen sees something like this, while he/she might superficially approve of the punishment imposed on the troublemaker he/she is subliminally concerned with something else: What if this cop stops me for some bs traffic offense and he is pissed off at my attitude? If the response to that thought is, be very careful about your attitude, the suggestion of oppression then arises.

The simple fact is no one but the authoritarian/submissive personality likes imposed authority. Even (most) cops dislike their bosses leaning on them, regardless of how routine and appropriate.

How is that a pivotal question. Even a feral chimp knew eventually a cop would come.

None of you idiots have any idea what that department's standards, training or procedures are. The sheriff on the other hand knows them very well. He probably even wrote some of them. So when he tells us that his officer did not follow them correctly, I tend to believe him especially since he took the steps to dismiss the officer. Obviously he felt justified in doing so.
Good enough for me. You morons however believe you know better. A sure sign of low intelligence.

Of course it's good enough for you. Intelligent people want to know exactly what procedure he violated and the question can't be ducked forever, especially with the upcoming lawsuit.

Apparently you know the procedure he allegedly violated if you feel he was in the right.
Idiot. It's violating no policy that makes him in the right. The burden of proof is on you and the cowardly sheriff with shiny bric a brac all over his costume.
No dummy, the sheriff said he was fired for a policy violation. He then went on to explain that it was the throwing if the girl that did it. Obviously then it's a policy regarding physical interaction.
There is no burden on me at all. The sheriff hasn't released the specific information you require but if you need it so badly I do have his email.
How stupid are you? (rhetorical) He's purposely withholding that information no matter how many times he's asked. He won't be able to withhold it during the lawsuit when he's subpoena'd to testify.
Why would he withhold it and when is the lawsuit?

from rawstory:
Sheriff Leon Lott blames flipped teen for police assault: She started this whole incident

excerpt:

"Sheriff Leon Lott blames flipped teen for police assault: She started this whole incident"
So he blamed the girl but fired the feral chimp? Amazing. Kinda puts a hole in SMD's politician theory doesnt it?
How?
Now you want to claim your NA heritage? :laugh:
Don't care what you believe. You could be some highly disturbed white dude pretending to be black.

He withheld it because there is no policy that was violated and the lawsuit takes time. He was just fired yesterday, Bucky.

from rawstory:
Sheriff Leon Lott blames flipped teen for police assault: She started this whole incident

excerpt:

"Sheriff Leon Lott blames flipped teen for police assault: She started this whole incident"
So he blamed the girl but fired the feral chimp? Amazing. Kinda puts a hole in SMD's politician theory doesnt it?
How?
Now you want to claim your NA heritage? :laugh:
Don't care what you believe. You could be some highly disturbed white dude pretending to be black.
Why would you care what I believe? I could be a white dude. That still doesnt explain your stupidity.

If they had a video of you doing that to your daughter the same Legal system that so far has brought no charges on the GOON Gorilla would charge you then take your kids out of your house and perp parade you in handcuffs for the media ...............

He withheld it because there is no policy that was violated and the lawsuit takes time. He was just fired yesterday, Bucky.
So basically youre just guessing even though nothing you say is going to happen has happened?

Clear as water with tons of sediment. Depends on if his retirement pay is based on his standing when he was fired.

A good Attorney will get him career pay plus damages. Millions.
The attorney would have to be more than good for this to occur. He would have to be god on steroids.

Not really. He just needs to get Sheriff Lott on the stand with his shiny cop costume and get him to start stuttering when asked what policy Fields actually violated.

Sure. If that soothes the butthurt then run with it.

Clear as water with tons of sediment. Depends on if his retirement pay is based on his standing when he was fired.

The attorney would have to be more than good for this to occur. He would have to be god on steroids.

Not really. He just needs to get Sheriff Lott on the stand with his shiny cop costume and get him to start stuttering when asked what policy Fields actually violated.
What if he just hands the attorney a written policy that has the portion the feral chimp violated highlighted? Are you playing make believe again?

I'm sure the sheriff was very comfortable with his decision while announcing it on national television. The idea that he made that decision without considering he may have to answer for it is ridiculous.

It cannot be the case that everyone who sees this video, including the sheriff himself, is disgusted at the brutality of it all, but Ben Fields gets to avoid any criminal consequence for it. What he did was not just wrong, it was criminal.

Arrest Ben Fields

Forum List

Back