Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

I used to know a woman who was married to a wife beater. If his dinner wasn't hot within 15 minutes of his arriving home, he would slap her around for a while. The next day, she would have a black eye, and he would be telling her, "Do you see what you made me do?" She bought into to it for about 6 years before she finally wised up.

from rawstory:
Sheriff Leon Lott blames flipped teen for police assault: She started this whole incident

excerpt:

"Sheriff Leon Lott blames flipped teen for police assault: She started this whole incident"
So he blamed the girl but fired the feral chimp? Amazing. Kinda puts a hole in SMD's politician theory doesnt it?
Well, she did look a bit "chimpish". Still, that's not politically correct.
She looked nothing like the cave monkey that lost his job. Sorry thats not PC but I dont really care.
Chimps probably don't look like chimps to you. I guess you find it hard to tell them apart from your friends.

from rawstory:
Sheriff Leon Lott blames flipped teen for police assault: She started this whole incident

excerpt:

"Sheriff Leon Lott blames flipped teen for police assault: She started this whole incident"
So he blamed the girl but fired the feral chimp? Amazing. Kinda puts a hole in SMD's politician theory doesnt it?
She looked nothing like the cave monkey that lost his job. Sorry thats not PC but I dont really care.
Chimps probably don't look like chimps to you. I guess you find it hard to tell them apart from your friends.
You call my white friends chimps and then complain about me not being PC? Pot meet kettle.

Not to be confused with the speculation about lawsuits,policies or take- down maneuvers.

There is no speculation on policies or take down maneuvers. The "drag the desk" maneuver doesn't exist. No controversy there.

Then what's the policy in question?
Exactly. What policy did he violate since ......he-didn't-execute-the-drag-the-desk-maneuver..... isn't the correct answer?

I have no knowledge of the Richland County Sheriff policies. There is someone who does.

Pay attention, Twaticus. If he wouldn't answer the media on that topic, he certainly isn't going to answer me.

If you weren't such an astronomical hack, you might have already considered the possibility that there is no policy that was violated. Think.

Pay attention, Twaticus. If he wouldn't answer the media on that topic, he certainly isn't going to answer me.

But somehow I know it. What a stellar moron you are.

You and your retarded bretheren should start you own club.
Maybe call it......The Loyal Order of Moronic Fellows.
I'm sure there are enough here to start the USMB lodge.

from rawstory:

excerpt:

You call my white friends chimps and then complain about me not being PC? Pot meet kettle.
I am sure your neighborhood is a very confusing place, and I don't mean just on father's day.

Girl arrested during Spring Valley incident says she told classmates to film

BREAKING. THE BITCH PLANNED IT.

Told friends to "get your phones out, something is about to happen".

SHE was determined to MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN. And....she won.
The pivotal question here is how did she know what was coming?

I want to make it clear that I am not sympathetic toward this troublemaker. But I do believe Fields behaved stupidly, possibly driven by steroidal rage. What I saw is not the kind of behavior by a uniformed police officer that either I or the average peaceful citizen (the racism factor aside) approves of.

When an ordinary citizen sees something like this, while he/she might superficially approve of the punishment imposed on the troublemaker he/she is subliminally concerned with something else: What if this cop stops me for some bs traffic offense and he is pissed off at my attitude? If the response to that thought is, be very careful about your attitude, the suggestion of oppression then arises.

The simple fact is no one but the authoritarian/submissive personality likes imposed authority. Even (most) cops dislike their bosses leaning on them, regardless of how routine and appropriate.

The cop is already fired. Stop waiting.
so are you going to post up the police standards with the procedure in it? Let's see the video

None of you idiots have any idea what that department's standards, training or procedures are. The sheriff on the other hand knows them very well. He probably even wrote some of them. So when he tells us that his officer did not follow them correctly, I tend to believe him especially since he took the steps to dismiss the officer. Obviously he felt justified in doing so.
Good enough for me. You morons however believe you know better. A sure sign of low intelligence.

Of course it's good enough for you. Intelligent people want to know exactly what procedure he violated and the question can't be ducked forever, especially with the upcoming lawsuit.

Apparently you know the procedure he allegedly violated if you feel he was in the right.
dude that doesn't make sense.

I'm sure that's a frequent problem for you.

I am sure your neighborhood is a very confusing place, and I don't mean just on father's day.
My neighborhood is a pretty calm and straight forward on any day. I'm sorry yours is confusing on fathers day. Was the feral chimp that got fired a possible match for you on the Maury show?

"The fact that he picked the student up and he threw the student across the room -- that is not a proper technique, and should not be used in law enforcement,"
Is there a standard of what distance to throw somebody when putting them down to the ground to arrest them? How many feet? Gimme a number.

exactly we're waiting right?
Why are you waiting? The cop already got fired. Its a done deal. Dont you read the news?
so how many feet is the toss limit?

The exact number of feet he threw her.

My neighborhood is a pretty calm and straight forward on any day. I'm sorry yours is confusing on fathers day. Was the feral chimp that got fired a possible match for you on the Maury show?
I told you that there are very few blacks in the Czech Republic. Look it up on the internet or something.

Cretins In Classrooms: Cop Fired For Not Following Proper Procedure When He Body-Slammed, Beat On And Heaved Across Room Newly Orphaned Girl

Deputy Ben Fields, the 300-pound thug last seen hurling a high-school student across the room because she failed to get off her cell phone, has been fired because he "did not follow proper procedure." Many think he should also be arrested, convicted and taken far away from any classroom. As should all the cops in schools teaching kids early who is - the state - and isn't - them - in control. Clearly, Fields' victim really needs that lesson: Her mom just died, and she's in foster care.
Read More...

His boss said he did not do his job. That is why he got fired. His job was to follow procedure and protocol as he was trained. That is what he was being paid for. When you become a Chief or Mayor, you can hire him.

His boss is clearly wrong. When the cop challenges in court, he'll receive his retirement pay.

Cretins In Classrooms: Cop Fired For Not Following Proper Procedure When He Body-Slammed, Beat On And Heaved Across Room Newly Orphaned Girl

Deputy Ben Fields, the 300-pound thug last seen hurling a high-school student across the room because she failed to get off her cell phone, has been fired because he "did not follow proper procedure." Many think he should also be arrested, convicted and taken far away from any classroom. As should all the cops in schools teaching kids early who is - the state - and isn't - them - in control. Clearly, Fields' victim really needs that lesson: Her mom just died, and she's in foster care.
Read More...
Crack baby no doubt. They said these things would happen.

I told you that there are very few blacks in the Czech Republic. Look it up on the internet or something.
What does that have to do with you being a close relation to a chimp?

His boss said he did not do his job. That is why he got fired. His job was to follow procedure and protocol as he was trained. That is what he was being paid for. When you become a Chief or Mayor, you can hire him.

His boss is clearly wrong. When the cop challenges in court, he'll receive his retirement pay.
Clear as water with tons of sediment. Depends on if his retirement pay is based on his standing when he was fired.

I told you, very few people of African descent here. Kids know their fathers, few murders and low crime in general, decent education, not a lot of poverty and those kinds of things.

Read More...

Bad thing happen to good people. Thank goodness that all the folks bad things happen to don't act like the girl.

I told you, very few people of African descent here. Kids know their fathers, few murders and low crime in general, decent education, not a lot of poverty and those kinds of things.
I just dont get what that has to do with you being related to a chimp and being confused on fathers day?

Forum List

Back