Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

See post #2090

I did. It isn't there, just a link to the original story and some internet warriors speculating on moving the desk.....much like you're doing.
no mention of the procedure the Chief discussed. I'm still anxiously waiting.
The cop is already fired. Stop waiting.
so are you going to post up the police standards with the procedure in it? Let's see the video

None of you idiots have any idea what that department's standards, training or procedures are. The sheriff on the other hand knows them very well. He probably even wrote some of them. So when he tells us that his officer did not follow them correctly, I tend to believe him especially since he took the steps to dismiss the officer. Obviously he felt justified in doing so.
Good enough for me. You morons however believe you know better. A sure sign of low intelligence.
well good for you. For me, I want to know those standards. But, I expect there are none.

See post #2090

I did. It isn't there, just a link to the original story and some internet warriors speculating on moving the desk.....much like you're doing.
so are you going to post up the police standards with the procedure in it? Let's see the video

None of you idiots have any idea what that department's standards, training or procedures are. The sheriff on the other hand knows them very well. He probably even wrote some of them. So when he tells us that his officer did not follow them correctly, I tend to believe him especially since he took the steps to dismiss the officer. Obviously he felt justified in doing so.
Good enough for me. You morons however believe you know better. A sure sign of low intelligence.
Did you see where the idiots were claiming it was a set up and they quoted the wrong person? :laugh:

See post #2090

Of course it's good enough for you. Intelligent people want to know exactly what procedure he violated and the question can't be ducked forever, especially with the upcoming lawsuit.

I am not a cop

Exactly. A pithy explanation of all your posts.
But a cop fired the feral cop which proves I am correct. Sorry. :laugh:
You mean Sheriff Lott? That's not a cop.
I call sheriffs cops. If you dont like that....well too bad.
Some Sheriffs are indeed cops. This one is a politician.
Politician? Cop?. Who cares? He fired the feral chimp and thats what counts.

Oh, really? Then it must be a known technique for which you can even provide a Youtube video.

I'll got get some more coffee while you post it.
I already posted it. Go back a few pages.

I've seen every page on this thread. You posted no such thing.
See post #2090

Not to be confused with the speculation about lawsuits,policies or take- down maneuvers.

There is no speculation on policies or take down maneuvers. The "drag the desk" maneuver doesn't exist. No controversy there.

Did you see where the idiots were claiming it was a set up and they quoted the wrong person? :laugh:
you need to go to that thread bubba.

Of course it's good enough for you. Intelligent people want to know exactly what procedure he violated and the question can't be ducked forever, especially with the upcoming lawsuit.
Dont confuse yourself with intelligent people. We knew the feral chimp should have been fired.....and he was. The upcoming lawsuit will change the girls family tree. That you can count on.

Exactly. A pithy explanation of all your posts.
You're confused. The feral chimp was sitting in the desk.

Youre confused again. We are in the same thread. See your post #2201.
laugh.gif

You're confused. The feral chimp was sitting in the desk.
For a short time while he was filing his report to the time he was fired he probably was at his desk.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
ok, so? There is another thread. I was merely pointing out there is another thread and if you wish to discuss it to how the discussion evolved go there.

laugh.gif
ok, so? There is another thread. I was merely pointing out there is another thread and if you wish to discuss it to how the discussion evolved go there.
Why do I need to go to another thread when youre the one that mentioned it on this thread?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Why do I need to go to another thread when youre the one that mentioned it on this thread?
laugh.gif
it explains why.

well good for you. For me, I want to know those standards. But, I expect there are none.

Richland County Sheriff's Department

Screenshot_2015-10-29-16-36-18.png

I already posted it. Go back a few pages.

See post #2090

Not to be confused with the speculation about lawsuits,policies or take- down maneuvers.

There is no speculation on policies or take down maneuvers. The "drag the desk" maneuver doesn't exist. No controversy there.

Then what's the policy in question?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
it explains why.
No. It didnt explain why you were and idiot and thought it was premeditated. It only explained you and Buc were both idiots.

Apparently you know the procedure he allegedly violated if you feel he was in the right.

See post #2090

Then what's the policy in question?
Exactly. What policy did he violate since ......he-didn't-execute-the-drag-the-desk-maneuver..... isn't the correct answer?

Apparently you know the procedure he allegedly violated if you feel he was in the right.
Idiot. It's violating no policy that makes him in the right. The burden of proof is on you and the cowardly sheriff with shiny bric a brac all over his costume.

Forum List

Back