Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

I wasnt responding to what you posted. I responded to SMD's request for a technique. I know its hard for you to read but at least check out who I am responding to.
post #2119. keep up!
Post#2119 says "approved practice" not "police standard". You flunked reading comprehension didnt you? :itsok:
what's the difference you didn't answer either, so what's your point. Again either you do or don't have it. I also used the word procedure. It's all semantics and you have no idea what they are. My point proven.
I did answer regarding "approved practice". Just because you flunked reading comprehension doesnt change that. :laugh:
what post number? it isn't 2090.
Use the search function. It should be somewhere before and after your post #2119. Once again post #2090 was not in response to your question idiot.
laugh.gif

See post #2090

I did. It isn't there, just a link to the original story and some internet warriors speculating on moving the desk.....much like you're doing.
Actually they were teachers that did exactly what I said I would have done. I know english is hard for you but try reading a little closer.
So in other words, all you got is rumors and anecdotes. And here I was expecting so much more...I mean, I was really looking forward to a video showing the desk removal technique and here you come up short. So disappointing.
You dont need a video for that. Go to a school, grab a desk, and pull it into the hallway.

And here I thought this thread was all about the procedure Deputy Fields failed to follow. Are you now telling me there is no police procedure for dragging or carrying a non compliant student into the hallway in a desk? Over 100 pages of you insisting that was the right procedure and after all this... you got nothing?
sad-029.gif

I don't recall a procedure for carrying a desk with a student in it. And considering some of the obese brats can weigh 200 or 300 pounds....well....try dead lifting 300 pounds. Most people cant. Most can't deadline 200.

it's what I posted I was waiting to see and you stated you posted it already. Then you post up a post # and nothing there. So, do you have the procedure or not. If not, you shouldn't have commented that you did.
I wasnt responding to what you posted. I responded to SMD's request for a technique. I know its hard for you to read but at least check out who I am responding to.
post #2119. keep up!
Post#2119 says "approved practice" not "police standard". You flunked reading comprehension didnt you? :itsok:
what's the difference you didn't answer either, so what's your point. Again either you do or don't have it. I also used the word procedure. It's all semantics and you have no idea what they are. My point proven.
The difference is that "approved practice" and "police standards" are not the same thing. I did answer regarding "approved practice". Just because you flunked reading comprehension doesnt change that. :laugh:
They're both descriptive phrases that you are attempting to re-define to suit your purposes.

post #2119. keep up!
The difference is that "approved practice" and "police standards" are not the same thing. I did answer regarding "approved practice". Just because you flunked reading comprehension doesnt change that. :laugh:
They're both nonsense descriptive phrases that mean nothing at all to anyone except you, lol.
Complain to JC. He is the one that made them up.
laugh.gif

I did. It isn't there, just a link to the original story and some internet warriors speculating on moving the desk.....much like you're doing.
Actually they were teachers that did exactly what I said I would have done. I know english is hard for you but try reading a little closer.
So in other words, all you got is rumors and anecdotes. And here I was expecting so much more...I mean, I was really looking forward to a video showing the desk removal technique and here you come up short. So disappointing.
You dont need a video for that. Go to a school, grab a desk, and pull it into the hallway.

And here I thought this thread was all about the procedure Deputy Fields failed to follow. Are you now telling me there is no police procedure for dragging or carrying a non compliant student into the hallway in a desk? Over 100 pages of you insisting that was the right procedure and after all this... you got nothing?
sad-029.gif

I don't recall a procedure for carrying a desk with a student in it. And considering some of the obese brats can weigh 200 or 300 pounds....well....try dead lifting 300 pounds. Most people cant. Most can't deadline 200.
Why would you be a total idiot and attempt to pick the desk up when it is much easier to slide it?.....Never mind. I forgot you were another dumb cop before you got fired for stupidity unbecoming an officer. :laugh:

post #2119. keep up!
They're both descriptive phrases that you are attempting to re-define to suit your purposes.
Too late. I got your original post.
laugh.gif

They're both nonsense descriptive phrases that mean nothing at all to anyone except you, lol.

sad-029.gif

Why would you be a total idiot and attempt to pick the desk up when it is much easier to slide it?.....Never mind. I forgot you were another dumb cop before you got fired for stupidity unbecoming an officer.

Ever tried to slide 300 pounds on the floor??? There's a reason there is no official procedure for sliding or picking up a desk with a brat in it. Some brats are 300 pounds. Some cops are 120...like females.

This cop....followed procedure. Even his sheriff can't say which procedure he violated or should've tried instead.

Forgot...you were a dumb immigrant before this thread.

sad-029.gif

Why would you be a total idiot and attempt to pick the desk up when it is much easier to slide it?.....Never mind. I forgot you were another dumb cop before you got fired for stupidity unbecoming an officer.

Ever tried to slide 300 pounds on the floor??? There's a reason there is no official procedure for sliding or picking up a desk with a brat in it. Some brats are 300 pounds. Some cops are 120...like females.

This cop....followed procedure. Even his sheriff can't say which procedure he violated or should've tried instead.

The girl barely weighed 100lbs and she was sitting in a desk not on the floor. Yes there is a procedure or the guy wouldnt have gotten his feral chimp ass canned for violating it.

"The fact that he picked the student up and he threw the student across the room -- that is not a proper technique, and should not be used in law enforcement," Lott said.

post #2119. keep up!
I did answer regarding "approved practice". Just because you flunked reading comprehension doesnt change that. :laugh:
Use the search function. It should be somewhere before and after your post #2119. Once again post #2090 was not in response to your question idiot.
laugh.gif

It didn't address mine either.

post #2119. keep up!
laugh.gif
so before I go searching, you're saying you posted the standard's procedure for removing an unruly student from a class for use by a cop?

sad-029.gif

Not to mention that a resisting suspect can rock the desk, strike with hands and feet while the cop can't protect himself, his hands occupied with the tote. You and I know why this isn't a police procedure, it's only idiot civilian never-been-a-cop dilettantes who haven't thought their strange theory through.

laugh.gif

It didn't address mine either.
Pretending it didnt address your post only makes you look more desperate. :laugh:

laugh.gif
so before I go searching, you're saying you posted the standard's procedure for removing an unruly student from a class for use by a cop?
No thats what youre saying. Read my post and try again.

Girl arrested during Spring Valley incident says she told classmates to film

BREAKING. THE BITCH PLANNED IT.

Told friends to "get your phones out, something is about to happen".

SHE was determined to MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN. And....she won.
Youre a retard. The 18 year old that filmed it is the one that said that. You guys are fucking idiots. :laugh: :rofl::rofl:

When school resource officer Ben Fields entered the classroom at Spring Valley High School on Monday morning, student Niya Kenny says she knew something was going to happen.

“Initially, when they said an SRO was coming, we have two — so I didn’t know which one was coming,” Kenny said. “It could have been the other one. When I saw deputy Fields, that’s when I started . . . that’s when I told them to get the cameras out, because we know his reputation — well, I know his reputation.”

After Fields forcibly removed a girl who the teacher said was disrupting class by refusing to put her phone away, the deputy arrested Kenny as well. The first girl was released to her parents, but Kenny was transported to the Alvin S. Glenn Detention Center, according to the Richland County Sheriff’s Department.

sad-029.gif

The girl barely weighed 100lbs and she was sitting in a desk not on the floor. Yes there is a procedure or the guy wouldnt have gotten his feral chimp ass canned for violating it.

"The fact that he picked the student up and he threw the student across the room -- that is not a proper technique, and should not be used in law enforcement," Lott said.
so what is that procedure, as I've now asked you four times. See that would be an approved procedure and would be considered there standard practice.

laugh.gif
No thats what youre saying. Read my post and try again.
why, that's my question to which you still haven't answered. Oh well, I'll conclude you have no idea on what you're talking about. Not unusual at all. Thanks for playing

sad-029.gif

so what is that procedure, as I've now asked you four times. See that would be an approved procedure and would be considered there standard practice.
Why are you asking me? Ask the other cop that fired the feral chimp.

Forum List

Back