Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

ever try to do that with someone in a desk? Try it, wait to when you get to the door and door frame/ threshold. See the person in the desk can merely extend their body parts and stop the desk from moving. So again, your extraction tool fails. so try again.
The only option the cop had was to leave the room and let the student remain in it to disrupt the class.
Actually I have as a 7th grader. Using physics there is nothing the person in the desk can do about.
wrong, sorry friend, you're just wrong. See I've seen it.
No. I'm not wrong. If at the age of 12 I can drag another student (around the same weight as I am) out of the class then the fully grown feral chimp could have done the same to the 16 year old girl.
ever put your feet on the floor to keep yourself from moving when being pulled? oh my gawd, the lack of intelligence is unbelievable by you and your friends. She also has hands which can grab doors, and then she could spread her arms and keep herself in the room at the door frame. you are truly uninformed. And it doesn't matter the weight friend.
He doesn't get this no matter how many times it's explained.

attachment.php
No one gets why you think a cartoon car and a desk have anything in common.

Good ole Police. Always there to help ya out. This is what happens when you hand dumb roided-up goons guns & badges. Too many cops are completely incapable of using their brains. They almost immediately resort to violence. It's their Militarized training. We need to radically change how we train our police.

ever try to do that with someone in a desk? Try it, wait to when you get to the door and door frame/ threshold. See the person in the desk can merely extend their body parts and stop the desk from moving. So again, your extraction tool fails. so try again.
The only option the cop had was to leave the room and let the student remain in it to disrupt the class.
Actually I have as a 7th grader. Using physics there is nothing the person in the desk can do about.
wrong, sorry friend, you're just wrong. See I've seen it.
No. I'm not wrong. If at the age of 12 I can drag another student (around the same weight as I am) out of the class then the fully grown feral chimp could have done the same to the 16 year old girl.
ever put your feet on the floor to keep yourself from moving when being pulled? oh my gawd, the lack of intelligence is unbelievable by you and your friends. She also has hands which can grab doors, and then she could spread her arms and keep herself in the room at the door frame. you are truly uninformed. And it doesn't matter the weight friend.
He doesn't get this no matter how many times it's explained.

attachment.php
well he's saying turn them around so they can't do that. but you still need to get through the door. and that girl would have been grabbing for everything then or gotten out and run to the back of class. The last thing that student wanted to do was leave that room.

I crap bigger than you. I've dealt with hundreds of cowards just like you in my time.

BIG fucking mouths! BIG threats! Big attitude!..........until it's just you and me pal..
Then it was always: "Whatever you say officer. I'm so sorry I punched my girlfriend. Can you just one time give me a break? Please please if my wife ever finds out.............

Fucking loser cowards the lot of you.

Then when your neighbor steals you fucking garbage can you call the cops at three in the morning because you aren't man enough to take care of your own business.

Happens with you cocksuckers thousands of times a day.

You're pathetic.
The above raving is evidence of a disturbed mind. If the police department you work for has a psychiatrist who read what you've said here you would be off duty and on Lithium or Thorazine.

There clearly is something seriously wrong with you.
Probably not a real cop. More likely he is a CO.

He's a cop, he's the school resource officer. They're members of the police force.

He behaved just fine, he wasn't overly rough, he wasn't obviously angry. He dealt with a kid who was balking.

I'd done the exact same thing at some point with every one of my adolescents.

The police chief, who knows more about policy and procedure, as well as the definition of "excessive force", than anyone on this thread, has enforced the protocol which has been taught to all of his officers, by firing this cop. In spite of Buc's bogus claim that the county will be sued, the firing has taken place and the officer has been properly removed from public service,

On another note, I see a pattern in this discussion. There are plenty of people who believe that the use of force is appropriate with a child. Using force on a child to bend his will might as well be called what it really is; a course in bullying. If an adult has to resort to force against a child, that adult does not know how to be a parent, or even an authority figure. I never raised my hand to my child in her entire life, and she turned out to be a father's dream come true. On the other hand, I have a distant family member (not a blood relative, thank god) who regularly beat his girl with a leather belt. She is now a prostitute.

Chiefs and sheriffs also know how much money and damage a riot costs. And these days....cops under a bus is cheaper. Much cheaper. Most wrongfully fired cops will settle for 200-300K or so. Which is about the cost of overtime pay for a couple weeks of protests and riots.

BTW....www.thestate.com.....the "childs" lawyer now says Sheriff "didn't do enough"....says it was "too little too late". Ummm.....he was fired 48 hours after the incident. I suppose the agitators now want INSTANT FIRING of any cop they get mad at. See folks....the more inches we give.....in 5 years, anything other than immediate termination will result in riots. In 10 years....anything other than a cop being immediately fired AND arrested will result in riots. This shit is Alinsky methods. Textbook.

Do me a favor, Buc. either post a link of a deputy collecting a monetary award for wrongful termination, or stop posting this obvious misinformation.
Listen you fuck wit! The settlement is still being negotiated. It will be months before the LEO has any money in his account.
I know it's difficult for LIB children to understand reality. You want 'everything NOW!. Just like you demanded from your enabling 'mommy'.
"Do I have to WAIT until three before my show comes on!?"
Pathetic little baby-boy.
Your 'type demanded officer Wilson be charged with "murder" without an investigation.
Your type wanted to string Zimmerman up before he had due process.
Does it ever end with your stupidity? The Baltimore cops are going to walk.
This cop is going to settle for a 3/4 of a million dollar settlement against the county.
The elected politician sheriff is going to take early retirement.
And once again you are going to look like the asshole loser LIB you are.

I read where the cop was fired today. He was determined to have violated police policy. That pretty much seals it for me. Yes the police have been getting blamed unfairly, but the police do have to be watched and controlled.

Hopefully the thug student is also expelled from school.

You should reconsider blindly swallowing the verdict. Sheriff Lott admitted his findings were at odds with other cops, witnesses, teachers and administrators who all supported Fields. He also admitted to not factoring in the girl's assault and the simple fact that there's no non violent way to deal with a feral negro thug who is determined to fight. Also in the background is the clear motive of protecting the city from rioting, uncontrolled hordes of rioting chimps who will threaten to burn the city down. Sheriff Lott is a pussy and a politician who has no problem sacrificing his deputies for the greater peace and tranquility.

He's a cop, he's the school resource officer. They're members of the police force.

He behaved just fine, he wasn't overly rough, he wasn't obviously angry. He dealt with a kid who was balking.

I'd done the exact same thing at some point with every one of my adolescents.
Danny boy is not a cop. He is a feral chimp and most likely a CO.

The police chief, who knows more about policy and procedure, as well as the definition of "excessive force", than anyone on this thread, has enforced the protocol which has been taught to all of his officers, by firing this cop. In spite of Buc's bogus claim that the county will be sued, the firing has taken place and the officer has been properly removed from public service,

On another note, I see a pattern in this discussion. There are plenty of people who believe that the use of force is appropriate with a child. Using force on a child to bend his will might as well be called what it really is; a course in bullying. If an adult has to resort to force against a child, that adult does not know how to be a parent, or even an authority figure. I never raised my hand to my child in her entire life, and she turned out to be a father's dream come true. On the other hand, I have a distant family member (not a blood relative, thank god) who regularly beat his girl with a leather belt. She is now a prostitute.

Chiefs and sheriffs also know how much money and damage a riot costs. And these days....cops under a bus is cheaper. Much cheaper. Most wrongfully fired cops will settle for 200-300K or so. Which is about the cost of overtime pay for a couple weeks of protests and riots.

BTW....www.thestate.com.....the "childs" lawyer now says Sheriff "didn't do enough"....says it was "too little too late". Ummm.....he was fired 48 hours after the incident. I suppose the agitators now want INSTANT FIRING of any cop they get mad at. See folks....the more inches we give.....in 5 years, anything other than immediate termination will result in riots. In 10 years....anything other than a cop being immediately fired AND arrested will result in riots. This shit is Alinsky methods. Textbook.

Do me a favor, Buc. either post a link of a deputy collecting a monetary award for wrongful termination, or stop posting this obvious misinformation.
Listen you fuck wit! The settlement is still being negotiated. It will be months before the LEO has any money in his account.
I know it's difficult for LIB children to understand reality. You want 'everything NOW!. Just like you demanded from your enabling 'mommy'.
Your 'type demanded officer Wilson be charged with "murder" without an investigation.
This cop is going to settle for a 3/4 of a million dollar settlement against the county.

He thinks no cops have ever received wrongful termination payouts (a simple Google search shows its quite common) and thinks the departments quickly disclose it to media (they dont, it's often buried in "other expenditures" category).

Dudes more likely to go to prison than get a settlement. :laugh:

would it have been better to cuff the individual first?

It never ceases to amaze me how many armchair quarterbacks think they know police procedure better than the police.

I know right?

Lott: “When he threw her across the room, that’s when I made my decision.”

Read more here: Sheriff fires Richland deputy after altercation with Spring Valley student

NASRO tells CNN police should stay out of school discipline
LegalView2.png

“If there were an assault involved or a weapon involved, or the student were threatening the teacher, that would prompt law enforcement involvement, or should. If it was an incident where the student is just refusing to comply with the teacher, or not wanting to participate, that’s a school discipline incident and not necessarily a place for law enforcement.” That’s one of the statements NASRO executive director Mo Canady made today during CNN’s “Legal View” with Ashleigh Banfield. CNN invited Mo to participate in its coverage of the videotaped arrest of a Columbia, South Carolina high school student by a school resource officer. Mo also pointed out that the State of South Carolina does not allow NASRO to provide its nationally recognized school resource officer training anywhere in the state.

well again, we will see what the approved practice is for removing an unruly student from a desk. I can't wait to see that.

would it have been better to cuff the individual first?

It never ceases to amaze me how many armchair quarterbacks think they know police procedure better than the police.

I know right?

Lott: “When he threw her across the room, that’s when I made my decision.”

Read more here: Sheriff fires Richland deputy after altercation with Spring Valley student

NASRO tells CNN police should stay out of school discipline
LegalView2.png

“If there were an assault involved or a weapon involved, or the student were threatening the teacher, that would prompt law enforcement involvement, or should. If it was an incident where the student is just refusing to comply with the teacher, or not wanting to participate, that’s a school discipline incident and not necessarily a place for law enforcement.” That’s one of the statements NASRO executive director Mo Canady made today during CNN’s “Legal View” with Ashleigh Banfield. CNN invited Mo to participate in its coverage of the videotaped arrest of a Columbia, South Carolina high school student by a school resource officer. Mo also pointed out that the State of South Carolina does not allow NASRO to provide its nationally recognized school resource officer training anywhere in the state.
so he was ok with tossing her out of the desk eh?

He thinks no cops have ever received wrongful termination payouts (a simple Google search shows its quite common) and thinks the departments quickly disclose it to media (they dont, it's often buried in "other expenditures" category).

I bet more people have received payouts due to police brutality than cops for wrongful termination.

Hahaha!!! Idiot. See....THAT IS the key to the settlement. It's private. Usually a stipulation of a gag order. The agency never has to publicly say they settled. Cop can't publicly disclose it. NAACP never knows about it.

You never hear about it.

Sorry, Buc. That won't fly. Any time a government agency at the county level spends your tax money, that information is available to the public, by law. In short, you are lying, or seriously misinformed.

You never heard of discretionary spending. Got it.
others-249.GIF

well again, we will see what the approved practice is for removing an unruly student from a desk. I can't wait to see that.
You already saw it. You just pretended it wouldnt work due to your physical weakness.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back