Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

Start arresting and prosecuting more cops, and their behavior will change. Nothing scares a cop more than the thought of doing prison time with those he or she locked up. The mere threat of losing their job isn't enough. They have to face serious prison time. Otherwise, they'll continue to believe they can get away with anything.

They don't go to general population. They go to minimum security isolated wings. It's a guaranteed target...just like celebrities...so they don't go to general. I know it breaks your heart.

Still, the thought scares the shite out of em. The thought of losing their job just isn't enough. There has to be a serious threat of being arrested & prosecuted. Right now, that threat is just an empty one.

No its not. They are held to the same laws and courts as everyone else. Self defense is self defense. For everyone.

The System's rigged. Most cops get away with their crimes. And they always have. Until the recent advent of the cell phone camera, most Americans have been completely clueless as to the extent of their arrogant bullying.

And we've only scratched the surface. Police corruption and violence is the norm. It's time to start arresting and prosecuting more aggressively. A message has to be sent.

So YOU say. Most Americans are quite happy with American law enforcement. PROVEN by the fact that juries of American citizens almost always side with the cops.

Don't like it??? Mexico and Syria have plenty of room.

Most Americans have no idea what's really going on. Police corruption and violence is the norm. But i do think more are becoming aware. Hopefully, they'll begin fighting to end this Police State.

They don't go to general population. They go to minimum security isolated wings. It's a guaranteed target...just like celebrities...so they don't go to general. I know it breaks your heart.

Still, the thought scares the shite out of em. The thought of losing their job just isn't enough. There has to be a serious threat of being arrested & prosecuted. Right now, that threat is just an empty one.

No its not. They are held to the same laws and courts as everyone else. Self defense is self defense. For everyone.

The System's rigged. Most cops get away with their crimes. And they always have. Until the recent advent of the cell phone camera, most Americans have been completely clueless as to the extent of their arrogant bullying.

And we've only scratched the surface. Police corruption and violence is the norm. It's time to start arresting and prosecuting more aggressively. A message has to be sent.

So YOU say. Most Americans are quite happy with American law enforcement. PROVEN by the fact that juries of American citizens almost always side with the cops.

Most Americans have no idea what's really going on. Police corruption and violence is the norm. But i do think more are becoming aware. Hopefully, they'll begin fighting to end this Police State.
or most believe as we do right? hmmmmmmmm.... interesting eh?

The norm....from the perspective of career criminals. The crimijals MOST Americans pay cops to confront and protect us from.

That's why most Americans don't know what real policing or crime looks like. They're shielded from it. They're thankful for it. And...they side with the cops who protect them.

If you resist arrest....YES...violent control tactics from the cop you resist is the norm. So fucking what?

UPDATE: Cop Who Slammed Black Student Gets Good News as New Video Reveals What We DIDN’T See Before.

OOpsy!

Yeah... as was noted MANY TIMES over the last 242 pages, the highest probability for the Cops response recorded on the video, was that the 18 year old black female had initiated the violence... and sure enough, as nature required it must, the evidence is in... she did just that.

UPDATE: Cop Who Slammed Black Student Gets Good News as New Video Reveals What We DIDN'T See Before
Must be a fake link. I think you got fooled. What a fucking idiot. :laugh:
I already posted it from nbcnews. go do a search, you'll learn something.
Your link was prior to the feral chimp being fired. I would have thought you would have learned that by now.
laugh.gif

Exactly

specially if you are one of those Freedom loving Narcissistic white Government hating gun clinger in case the Government attacks them

It's completely fine and even patriotic to ask questions of authority.

However...there's a time for it. When a cop is putting hands on and detaining you....do not physically resist. It's that simple. If you avoid that....99.999999999999999999999% chance you will not be harmed at all.

But...CHOOSE to resist? I'd say it's about a 50% chance you're gonna get a foot in the ass.
Thats because at least 50% of cops are pussies with power issues and a gun. Very dangerous mix. No people will not cower because of your psychosis.
prove that. Go for it bubba.
No need to prove it. Its self evident.

Start arresting and prosecuting more cops, and their behavior will change. Nothing scares a cop more than the thought of doing prison time with those he or she locked up. The mere threat of losing their job isn't enough. They have to face serious prison time. Otherwise, they'll continue to believe they can get away with anything.

Thats what he meant by most americans being completely clueless. Thanks for citing more evidence of that fact.

Thats what he meant by most americans being completely clueless. Thanks for citing more evidence of that fact.

Or don't care? Good Americans want cops protecting them from people like you. Government by the people of the people....specifically the majority haha. And the majority here like their cops.

Deal with it or move haha!!!

UPDATE: Cop Who Slammed Black Student Gets Good News as New Video Reveals What We DIDN’T See Before.

OOpsy!

Yeah... as was noted MANY TIMES over the last 242 pages, the highest probability for the Cops response recorded on the video, was that the 18 year old black female had initiated the violence... and sure enough, as nature required it must, the evidence is in... she did just that.

UPDATE: Cop Who Slammed Black Student Gets Good News as New Video Reveals What We DIDN'T See Before
Your link was prior to the feral chimp being fired. I would have thought you would have learned that by now.
laugh.gif
and your point is?

OOpsy!

laugh.gif
and your point is?

OOpsy!

laugh.gif
and your point is?
That the feral chimp was fired even after the sheriff tried to find a reason not to. Also that you posted old information.

Instead of defending all cops, how about recognize that not everyone is going to play by the rules and start firing all the bad ones and don't let them reapply for another police job if they get kicked off the force for behavior problems in another district.

I mean..............if you're discharged from the military for whatever reason, in certain circumstances (like if you don't qualify for RE-R1 (Preferred reenlistment) or RE-1 (eligible for reenlistment), you don't get to come back in the military until whatever problem you had is taken care of.

If you get an RE-4, you're never allowed back in the military. RE-4 codes are generally assigned to people who were discharged early for disciplinary reasons.

However...there's a time for it. When a cop is putting hands on and detaining you....do not physically resist. It's that simple. If you avoid that....99.999999999999999999999% chance you will not be harmed at all.

But...CHOOSE to resist? I'd say it's about a 50% chance you're gonna get a foot in the ass.

Like when the cop got on board the bus Rosa Parks was traveling in and told her she had to move to the back of the bus like the driver had been telling her to do...that is no time to resist right fuckwad...the stubborn Negress still insisted maybe you all feel shooting or beating her would have been appropriate....In fact I am sure you would approve if Rosa Parks had gotten a "foot in the ass"

They go to "Protective Custody" which is called PC...in Prison jargon PC means "Punk City"

[...]

That's why most Americans don't know what real policing or crime looks like. They're shielded from it. They're thankful for it. And...they side with the cops who protect them.
It's quite true that most Americans don't know what real policing or crime looks like. They are shielded from it -- by a massive barrier of fantastic propaganda in the form of police-oriented television programs the vast majority of which portray cops as heroes in constant conflict with murderous villains. Movies and TV programs which present a truthful picture of what policing in America is really about are extremely rare.

Watching the TV "ride-along" documentary series, COPS, on a regular basis affords an accurate glimpse into what police all over America are primarily involved with, which is drugs. Each episode of COPS typically presents three segments, most of which involve drug possession, domestic disturbances and other relatively minor and petty offenses, very few of which have anything to do with preventing significant crime and protecting the public from dangerous criminals.

The most common segment in the COPS series involves a car-stop which begins with some petty traffic offense and, after a lot of wasted time, ends up with a relatively minor drug possession arrest -- or some other victimless "crime." I watch COPS quite a bit and very rarely do I see a segment in which someone is protected or aided by police action.

Or don't care? Good Americans want cops protecting them from people like you. Government by the people of the people....specifically the majority haha. And the majority here like their cops.

I'm sure its dont know. I'm seeing signs that people are waking up to the corruption the Black and Latino communities have long known about within the ranks of feral chimps/kkk members parading as law enforcement. Good americans have nothing to fear from people like me. Hence another reason I think they are just clueless.

Not all just the n*ggers and there is a difference.
Not to you there isn't, obviously. We can all read what you write, and any darkie who doesn't act or believe as you want them to is a ******. House *******. like Justice Thomas, you give a pass to, maybe, but he married whitey...

It's not a matter of what I believe but of what the law said in this case. I didn't make the rules she was asked to follow.

Clarence Thomas is an honorable black because of what he's achieved. I doubt he acted like that when in school.

There is a difference. I call whites those acting like this girl white trash. There's a difference.
As I said, when the ******* act and think as you want them to, they're okay, otherwise they are *******.

It's not a matter of how I think they should act. In this case, it was the school policy and state law. She chose to disobey. I had nothing to do with writing either one or in HER choice to not follow them. It's all on her. I'm simply an observer identifying she didn't do what she was told.
obey-or-die-e1442957300366.jpg

Are you saying that if you don't like a law it's OK to not follow it and nothing should happen to you because you don't like it?

I'm sure its dont know. I'm seeing signs that people are waking up to the corruption the Black and Latino communities have long known about within the ranks of feral chimps/kkk members parading as law enforcement. Good americans have nothing to fear from people like me. Hence another reason I think they are just clueless.

The biggest fear related to you is that you reproduce and continue the monkey line.

Not to you there isn't, obviously. We can all read what you write, and any darkie who doesn't act or believe as you want them to is a ******. House *******. like Justice Thomas, you give a pass to, maybe, but he married whitey...

It's not a matter of what I believe but of what the law said in this case. I didn't make the rules she was asked to follow.

Clarence Thomas is an honorable black because of what he's achieved. I doubt he acted like that when in school.

There is a difference. I call whites those acting like this girl white trash. There's a difference.
As I said, when the ******* act and think as you want them to, they're okay, otherwise they are *******.

It's not a matter of how I think they should act. In this case, it was the school policy and state law. She chose to disobey. I had nothing to do with writing either one or in HER choice to not follow them. It's all on her. I'm simply an observer identifying she didn't do what she was told.
obey-or-die-e1442957300366.jpg

Are you saying that if you don't like a law it's OK to not follow it and nothing should happen to you because you don't like it?
No. A directive isn't the law just because it comes out of a cop's mouth. I'm saying when cops are criminals, you don't have to advance their criminal agenda; you are not obligated to cooperate or comply--you are wrong to do so.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear you must work for "slave" wages.
This is what happens when you have an IQ hovering in the low 80's.
Or is it in fact you really are really really [smwart] but no one seems to realize it but you. HAAAA HAAAA!
Enjoy your cat food sandwich for lunch on your 15 minute break from sweeping the used car lot looser.

Wow, so you didn't learn how to read english in your Cracker Home School, did you?

If you ain't part of the 1%, you are a wage slave. You are one malicious rich person away from getting your life fucked up. If you don't realize this is true, you are deluded.

Forum List

Back