Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

I read where the cop was fired today. He was determined to have violated police policy. That pretty much seals it for me. Yes the police have been getting blamed unfairly, but the police do have to be watched and controlled.

Hopefully the thug student is also expelled from school.

You should reconsider blindly swallowing the verdict. Sheriff Lott admitted his findings were at odds with other cops, witnesses, teachers and administrators who all supported Fields. He also admitted to not factoring in the girl's assault and the simple fact that there's no non violent way to deal with a feral negro thug who is determined to fight. Also in the background is the clear motive of protecting the city from rioting, uncontrolled hordes of rioting chimps who will threaten to burn the city down. Sheriff Lott is a pussy and a politician who has no problem sacrificing his deputies for the greater peace and tranquility.

Well, if further investigation shows differently, I will accept that as well. My point is that I wasn't there, and I'm not a cop. I'll leave the final verdict to the experts.
Just one "expert" and he's a politician throwing his deputy under the bus.

Without her actions, nothing occurs. Are you so stupid you don't get cause/effect? Yes you are. Try resisting arrest and tell me how quickly they get your hat to the hospital.

So by your logic, cops should start shooting jaywalkers and litterers...

No, they should just stop showing up when Leftist cop hater hypocrites call them.

ask-no-questions-and-obey-authority.png

Exactly

specially if you are one of those Freedom loving Narcissistic white Government hating gun clinger in case the Government attacks them

It's completely fine and even patriotic to ask questions of authority.

However...there's a time for it. When a cop is putting hands on and detaining you....do not physically resist. It's that simple. If you avoid that....99.999999999999999999999% chance you will not be harmed at all.

But...CHOOSE to resist? I'd say it's about a 50% chance you're gonna get a foot in the ass.
police-brutality-statistics.jpg

"Resist"

Exactly

specially if you are one of those Freedom loving Narcissistic white Government hating gun clinger in case the Government attacks them

However...there's a time for it. When a cop is putting hands on and detaining you....do not physically resist. It's that simple. If you avoid that....99.999999999999999999999% chance you will not be harmed at all.

But...CHOOSE to resist? I'd say it's about a 50% chance you're gonna get a foot in the ass.

"Resist"

Where is the list of name/rank/department of every cop in that survey?

And you say "resist". By all means....I encourage you...go do that and let us know how it goes.

Good ole Police. Always there to help ya out. This is what happens when you hand dumb roided-up goons guns & badges. Too many cops are completely incapable of using their brains. They almost immediately resort to violence. It's their Militarized training. We need to radically change how we train our police.

A pussy hypocrite like you will be the first to dial 911 and scream for the cops to come when you're in danger. And when they do show up, because they always will, being better men and women than you, you'll keep a lid on how you think they're nothing but "dumb roided-up goons with guns and badges".

I don't rely on cops to help me out. And you shouldn't either. Especially not these days. I take care of myself. Let me know when cops start serving and protecting Citizens again. When or if that happens, i might have a change of heart.

Last edited:

Exactly

"Resist"

And you say "resist". By all means....I encourage you...go do that and let us know how it goes.
Why do you want a list? Youre so stupid you accused the wrong girl for staging the incident. Its not like you would be able to read the list anyway.

Exactly

"Resist"

You can look them up... the sources are provided.

"Resist" in quotes... because "resisting" is the #1 rationalization for the application of excessive force.
tumblr_nc5sm8i0tU1qjo9duo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nbjiumyoDy1qdv4j1o1_500.jpg

QUWxlB8.jpg

policebrutality1.jpg

pepspray.PNG

67f029ea79516c67062a653ba8b01f6e.jpg

rczk7.jpg

1003389_717420754958675_2133044546_n.jpg

policeterror.jpg

Police-Violence4.jpg

zdfg.jpg

Start arresting and prosecuting more cops, and their behavior will change. Nothing scares a cop more than the thought of doing prison time with those he or she locked up. Ex-Cops in prison, don't fair too well.

The mere threat of losing their job isn't enough. They have to face serious prison time. Otherwise, they'll continue to believe they can get away with anything.

Start arresting and prosecuting more cops, and their behavior will change. Nothing scares a cop more than the thought of doing prison time with those he or she locked up. The mere threat of losing their job isn't enough. They have to face serious prison time. Otherwise, they'll continue to believe they can get away with anything.

They don't go to general population. They go to minimum security isolated wings. It's a guaranteed target...just like celebrities...so they don't go to general. I know it breaks your heart.

I guess this thread has run its course. The feral chimp ex-cop was fired and may face some prison time. Until then this is just beating a dead monkey.

Start arresting and prosecuting more cops, and their behavior will change. Nothing scares a cop more than the thought of doing prison time with those he or she locked up. The mere threat of losing their job isn't enough. They have to face serious prison time. Otherwise, they'll continue to believe they can get away with anything.

They don't go to general population. They go to minimum security isolated wings. It's a guaranteed target...just like celebrities...so they don't go to general. I know it breaks your heart.

Still, the thought scares the shite out of em. The thought of losing their job just isn't enough. There has to be a serious threat of being arrested & prosecuted. Right now, that threat's just an empty one.

Still, the thought scares the shite out of em. The thought of losing their job just isn't enough. There has to be a serious threat of being arrested & prosecuted. Right now, that threat is just an empty one.

No its not. They are held to the same laws and courts as everyone else. Self defense is self defense. For everyone.

UPDATE: Cop Who Slammed Black Student Gets Good News as New Video Reveals What We DIDN’T See Before.

OOpsy!

Yeah... as was noted MANY TIMES over the last 242 pages, the highest probability for the Cops response recorded on the video, was that the 18 year old black female had initiated the violence... and sure enough, as nature required it must, the evidence is in... she did just that.

UPDATE: Cop Who Slammed Black Student Gets Good News as New Video Reveals What We DIDN'T See Before
Must be a fake link. I think you got fooled. What a fucking idiot. :laugh:
I already posted it from nbcnews. go do a search, you'll learn something.

Exactly

Thats because at least 50% of cops are pussies with power issues and a gun. Very dangerous mix. No people will not cower because of your psychosis.
prove that. Go for it bubba.

Still, the thought scares the shite out of em. The thought of losing their job just isn't enough. There has to be a serious threat of being arrested & prosecuted. Right now, that threat is just an empty one.

No its not. They are held to the same laws and courts as everyone else. Self defense is self defense. For everyone.

The System's rigged. Most cops get away with their crimes. And they always have. Until the recent advent of the cell phone camera, most Americans have been completely clueless as to the extent of their arrogant bullying.

And we've only scratched the surface. Police corruption and violence is the norm. It's time to start arresting and prosecuting more aggressively. A message has to be sent.

The System's rigged. Most cops get away with their crimes. And they always have. Until the recent advent of the cell phone camera, most Americans have been completely clueless as to the extent of their arrogant bullying.

And we've only scratched the surface. Police corruption and violence is the norm. It's time to start arresting and prosecuting more aggressively. A message has to be sent.

So YOU say. Most Americans are quite happy with American law enforcement. PROVEN by the fact that juries of American citizens almost always side with the cops.

Don't like it??? Mexico and Syria have plenty of room.

Forum List

Back