Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

It's completely fine and even patriotic to ask questions of authority.

However...there's a time for it. When a cop is putting hands on and detaining you....do not physically resist. It's that simple. If you avoid that....99.999999999999999999999% chance you will not be harmed at all.

But...CHOOSE to resist? I'd say it's about a 50% chance you're gonna get a foot in the ass.

And if then you collect a big judgement from a fired cop. So I'm actually kind of good with that. Wealth redistribution, baby.

I'm sorry to hear you must work for "slave" wages.
This is what happens when you have an IQ hovering in the low 80's.
Or is it in fact you really are really really [smwart] but no one seems to realize it but you. HAAAA HAAAA!
Enjoy your cat food sandwich for lunch on your 15 minute break from sweeping the used car lot looser.

Wow, so you didn't learn how to read english in your Cracker Home School, did you?

If you ain't part of the 1%, you are a wage slave. You are one malicious rich person away from getting your life fucked up. If you don't realize this is true, you are deluded.

I wonder what DannyBoys view is of those who serve 20 or more years in the military? Many of them retire to middle class or lower wage jobs.

ask-no-questions-and-obey-authority.png

Exactly

specially if you are one of those Freedom loving Narcissistic white Government hating gun clinger in case the Government attacks them

However...there's a time for it. When a cop is putting hands on and detaining you....do not physically resist. It's that simple. If you avoid that....99.999999999999999999999% chance you will not be harmed at all.

But...CHOOSE to resist? I'd say it's about a 50% chance you're gonna get a foot in the ass.
Thats because at least 50% of cops are pussies with power issues and a gun. Very dangerous mix. No people will not cower because of your psychosis.
prove that. Go for it bubba.
No need to prove it. Its self evident.

Huh... Prey tell, on what are you basing this?

We know from video evidence that the cop was innocent, attacked by a product of Left-think and solved the problem within 2 minutes.

So what the hell are you talking about?

And if then you collect a big judgement from a fired cop. So I'm actually kind of good with that. Wealth redistribution, baby.

Not how it works. On duty...cop has civil immunity as long as he is not convicted of a crime. Can sue him as an agent of the government...but can't go after his personal ownings.

I read where the cop was fired today. He was determined to have violated police policy. That pretty much seals it for me. Yes the police have been getting blamed unfairly, but the police do have to be watched and controlled.

Hopefully the thug student is also expelled from school.

You should reconsider blindly swallowing the verdict. Sheriff Lott admitted his findings were at odds with other cops, witnesses, teachers and administrators who all supported Fields. He also admitted to not factoring in the girl's assault and the simple fact that there's no non violent way to deal with a feral negro thug who is determined to fight. Also in the background is the clear motive of protecting the city from rioting, uncontrolled hordes of rioting chimps who will threaten to burn the city down. Sheriff Lott is a pussy and a politician who has no problem sacrificing his deputies for the greater peace and tranquility.

Well, if further investigation shows differently, I will accept that as well. My point is that I wasn't there, and I'm not a cop. I'll leave the final verdict to the experts.
Just one "expert" and he's a politician throwing his deputy under the bus.

If that is true then the police union will sue.

It's not a matter of what I believe but of what the law said in this case. I didn't make the rules she was asked to follow.

Clarence Thomas is an honorable black because of what he's achieved. I doubt he acted like that when in school.

There is a difference. I call whites those acting like this girl white trash. There's a difference.
As I said, when the ******* act and think as you want them to, they're okay, otherwise they are *******.

It's not a matter of how I think they should act. In this case, it was the school policy and state law. She chose to disobey. I had nothing to do with writing either one or in HER choice to not follow them. It's all on her. I'm simply an observer identifying she didn't do what she was told.
obey-or-die-e1442957300366.jpg

Are you saying that if you don't like a law it's OK to not follow it and nothing should happen to you because you don't like it?
No. A directive isn't the law just because it comes out of a cop's mouth. I'm saying when cops are criminals, you don't have to advance their criminal agenda; you are not obligated to cooperate or comply--you are wrong to do so.

So SC Code of Laws 16 - 17- 420 is just a directive. Last time I looked, it's a LAW called disturbing school. When the little bitch refused to comply with a valid school policy, according to the standards set by the LAW, she met the criteria for disturbing school and, therefore, broke the LAW. It wasn't a police officer simply asking her to do something, it was a police officer arresting her for, as the LAW says, "willfully and unnecessarily" disturbing the teachers and students.

I read where the cop was fired today. He was determined to have violated police policy. That pretty much seals it for me. Yes the police have been getting blamed unfairly, but the police do have to be watched and controlled.

Hopefully the thug student is also expelled from school.

You should reconsider blindly swallowing the verdict. Sheriff Lott admitted his findings were at odds with other cops, witnesses, teachers and administrators who all supported Fields. He also admitted to not factoring in the girl's assault and the simple fact that there's no non violent way to deal with a feral negro thug who is determined to fight. Also in the background is the clear motive of protecting the city from rioting, uncontrolled hordes of rioting chimps who will threaten to burn the city down. Sheriff Lott is a pussy and a politician who has no problem sacrificing his deputies for the greater peace and tranquility.

Well, if further investigation shows differently, I will accept that as well. My point is that I wasn't there, and I'm not a cop. I'll leave the final verdict to the experts.
Just one "expert" and he's a politician throwing his deputy under the bus.

If that is true then the police union will sue.
Already in the works.

As I said, when the ******* act and think as you want them to, they're okay, otherwise they are *******.

It's not a matter of how I think they should act. In this case, it was the school policy and state law. She chose to disobey. I had nothing to do with writing either one or in HER choice to not follow them. It's all on her. I'm simply an observer identifying she didn't do what she was told.
obey-or-die-e1442957300366.jpg

Are you saying that if you don't like a law it's OK to not follow it and nothing should happen to you because you don't like it?
No. A directive isn't the law just because it comes out of a cop's mouth. I'm saying when cops are criminals, you don't have to advance their criminal agenda; you are not obligated to cooperate or comply--you are wrong to do so.

So SC Code of Laws 16 - 17- 420 is just a directive. Last time I looked, it's a LAW called disturbing school. When the little bitch refused to comply with a valid school policy, according to the standards set by the LAW, she met the criteria for disturbing school and, therefore, broke the LAW. It wasn't a police officer simply asking her to do something, it was a police officer arresting her for, as the LAW says, "willfully and unnecessarily" disturbing the teachers and students.
I'm not sure she really met such criteria, but he sure did.

Not how it works. On duty...cop has civil immunity as long as he is not convicted of a crime. Can sue him as an agent of the government...but can't go after his personal ownings.

Yeah, after a few cities start paying out million dollar settlements, watch how fast they start disowning the bullies.

This guy got FIRED. You think anyone is going to defend him.

The days of being a bully with a badge are over, baby. Time for some professional law enforcement.

Guy, if you really think this cop has a legal leg to stand on, you are deluded.

Start arresting and prosecuting more cops, and their behavior will change. Nothing scares a cop more than the thought of doing prison time with those he or she locked up. The mere threat of losing their job isn't enough. They have to face serious prison time. Otherwise, they'll continue to believe they can get away with anything.

They don't go to general population. They go to minimum security isolated wings. It's a guaranteed target...just like celebrities...so they don't go to general. I know it breaks your heart.

Still, the thought scares the shite out of em. The thought of losing their job just isn't enough. There has to be a serious threat of being arrested & prosecuted. Right now, that threat is just an empty one.

No its not. They are held to the same laws and courts as everyone else. Self defense is self defense. For everyone.

The System's rigged. Most cops get away with their crimes. And they always have. Until the recent advent of the cell phone camera, most Americans have been completely clueless as to the extent of their arrogant bullying.

And we've only scratched the surface. Police corruption and violence is the norm. It's time to start arresting and prosecuting more aggressively. A message has to be sent.
Curious that only those who have a history of breaking the law have a negative attitude of LEO's.

Instead of defending all cops, how about recognize that not everyone is going to play by the rules and start firing all the bad ones and don't let them reapply for another police job if they get kicked off the force for behavior problems in another district.

I mean..............if you're discharged from the military for whatever reason, in certain circumstances (like if you don't qualify for RE-R1 (Preferred reenlistment) or RE-1 (eligible for reenlistment), you don't get to come back in the military until whatever problem you had is taken care of.

If you get an RE-4, you're never allowed back in the military. RE-4 codes are generally assigned to people who were discharged early for disciplinary reasons.
You're a fool!
No police force hires anyone who has been fired from another police force.
Doesn't happen.
'Bad apple' cops are quickly weeded out.
NO authority responsible for hiring and maintaining a police force is EVER going to hire a 'law suit waiting to happen'.
Think about asshole!

I'm sorry to hear you must work for "slave" wages.
This is what happens when you have an IQ hovering in the low 80's.
Or is it in fact you really are really really [smwart] but no one seems to realize it but you. HAAAA HAAAA!
Enjoy your cat food sandwich for lunch on your 15 minute break from sweeping the used car lot looser.

Wow, so you didn't learn how to read english in your Cracker Home School, did you?

If you ain't part of the 1%, you are a wage slave. You are one malicious rich person away from getting your life fucked up. If you don't realize this is true, you are deluded.

I wonder what DannyBoys view is of those who serve 20 or more years in the military? Many of them retire to middle class or lower wage jobs.
Two words pal: 'Military Pensions".
Anyone who has served twenty plus years in the military is receiving a pretty nice pension.
If they choose to work afterwards in the public/private sector that's their business.
Sounds like you have some 'personal issues' with society. Your problem not anyone else's pal.

HAAA HAAAA!
Turns out the fucking LIBs have been caught in another lie.
The negro bitch's mother is ALIVE!!!!!
The mother doesn't even know who the feral bitch's father is.
Turns out the bitch's mother couldn't cope with the bitch and had her put in foster care where the bitch wouldn't behave so she was sent to another foster home.
The 'child' is 18 years old BTW.
Hope she likes 'getting married' to sweaty hairy stinky 300 pound negro Bull Dykes in prison.
Hope she enjoys eating fucking cat food sandwiches everyday for lunch.

HAAA HAAAA!
Turns out the bitch's mother couldn't cope with the bitch and had her put in foster care where the bitch wouldn't behave so she was sent to another foster home.
Hope she likes 'getting married' to sweaty hairy stinky 300 pound negro Bull Dykes in prison.

Okay, you seriously have problems, guy. I thought you were just a racist asshole, but I think we are seeing some more serious issues.

What does any of this have to do with the fact this rent-a-cop beat and brutalized this girl?

HAAA HAAAA!
Got any links to that interesting new data you have discovered?

Forum List

Back