Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

How does that substantially change the story. The kid was still in foster care. Whether the kid was in foster care because of a deceased parent or some other reason is irrelevant to the issue of how Officer Slam handled the situation. The kids obnoxious and immature behavior does not entitle Officer Slam to use police brutality.
Yes it does. He was using whatever force he deemed appropriate to make the arrest.
Field's police union lawyers, who are the best in the country have already filed a number of lawsuits naming the school board, the politician /sheriff and the county. Fields won the lottery. The structured settlement, which he will sell for a lump sum BTW is going to be about 800K. He'll pocket around 600K. The hilarious thing is Fields is already considering a number of job offers. I'll not say from who just now.
The negro bitch committed a number of felony crimes and her charges are being drawn up.
She will do a small amount of federal prison time while undergoing some utterly useless (cough) 'counselling'.
I predict the bitch will be serving serious federal prison time or she'll be dead within two years.

I don't believe you. I have a feeling the links to your claims will be the same as the last one. You like to take an irrelevant fact and use it to propagate an opinionated racist rant.
Face it, you lying Leftwats have been caught in yet another lie. Now watch Hillary and do what she does, she'll show you how to handle being caught in a lie.
As usual you guys are a day late and a dollar short. Your purportless trivia is no longer of interest to most people. The story has peaked and not of much interest anymore. Old news.
Ahhhh. So now your friends in the MSM have been caught lying to attempt to garner unwarranted sympathy for a violent feral bitch it's "Old News". Ya fucking right asshole.
Every time you get your ass handed to you it's suddenly "old news".
Dear God you're a dummy.

It's funny, I told him to look to Hillary and see how she would handle it, and that's exactly what he did. Perfect imitation.
lol-069.gif

Start arresting and prosecuting more cops, and their behavior will change. Nothing scares a cop more than the thought of doing prison time with those he or she locked up. The mere threat of losing their job isn't enough. They have to face serious prison time. Otherwise, they'll continue to believe they can get away with anything.

They don't go to general population. They go to minimum security isolated wings. It's a guaranteed target...just like celebrities...so they don't go to general. I know it breaks your heart.

Still, the thought scares the shite out of em. The thought of losing their job just isn't enough. There has to be a serious threat of being arrested & prosecuted. Right now, that threat is just an empty one.

No its not. They are held to the same laws and courts as everyone else. Self defense is self defense. For everyone.

The System's rigged. Most cops get away with their crimes. And they always have. Until the recent advent of the cell phone camera, most Americans have been completely clueless as to the extent of their arrogant bullying.

And we've only scratched the surface. Police corruption and violence is the norm. It's time to start arresting and prosecuting more aggressively. A message has to be sent.
Curious that only those who have a history of breaking the law have a negative attitude of LEO's.

BULLSHITE!

So YOU say. Most Americans are quite happy with American law enforcement. PROVEN by the fact that juries of American citizens almost always side with the cops.

Don't like it??? Mexico and Syria have plenty of room.
Thats what he meant by most americans being completely clueless. Thanks for citing more evidence of that fact.

Or don't care? Good Americans want cops protecting them from people like you. Government by the people of the people....specifically the majority haha. And the majority here like their cops.

Deal with it or move haha!!!
I'm sure its dont know. I'm seeing signs that people are waking up to the corruption the Black and Latino communities have long known about within the ranks of feral chimps/kkk members parading as law enforcement. Good americans have nothing to fear from people like me. Hence another reason I think they are just clueless.

Police corruption and violence has always been the norm. It's just that now, more people are beginning to see it. More & more are recording interactions with cops. Like i said, we've only scratched the surface.
It seems the media is sympathetic to your cop hate and accommodates it with touching stories about how the girl just lost her mother, something you Leftists repeated over and over again to garner sympathy for the thug. It turns out it's a lie and I should have seen it that way from the beginning. You Leftists don't know how NOT to lie.

Our Police have been Militarized. And that's the problem. They're not using their brains. They're resorting to violence too often. This situation for example, could have been handled in numerous different ways. But the cop chose the roided-up goon solution.

It's all in their training. They're not soldiers kicking down doors in Iraq and Afghanistan. They're domestic police. Their job is to serve and protect. If they wanna kick down doors and shoot people, let em join the military and ship em off to fight ISIS. We expect more from our police. And it's time to start holding them accountable.

Start arresting and prosecuting more cops, and their behavior will change. Nothing scares a cop more than the thought of doing prison time with those he or she locked up. The mere threat of losing their job isn't enough. They have to face serious prison time. Otherwise, they'll continue to believe they can get away with anything.

They don't go to general population. They go to minimum security isolated wings. It's a guaranteed target...just like celebrities...so they don't go to general. I know it breaks your heart.

Still, the thought scares the shite out of em. The thought of losing their job just isn't enough. There has to be a serious threat of being arrested & prosecuted. Right now, that threat is just an empty one.

No its not. They are held to the same laws and courts as everyone else. Self defense is self defense. For everyone.

The System's rigged. Most cops get away with their crimes. And they always have. Until the recent advent of the cell phone camera, most Americans have been completely clueless as to the extent of their arrogant bullying.

And we've only scratched the surface. Police corruption and violence is the norm. It's time to start arresting and prosecuting more aggressively. A message has to be sent.
Curious that only those who have a history of breaking the law have a negative attitude of LEO's.
But not so curiuos at all, that all of those who have a history of sycophantic authority-hugging have a positive attitude toward LEO's.

Thats what he meant by most americans being completely clueless. Thanks for citing more evidence of that fact.

Or don't care? Good Americans want cops protecting them from people like you. Government by the people of the people....specifically the majority haha. And the majority here like their cops.

I'm sure its dont know. I'm seeing signs that people are waking up to the corruption the Black and Latino communities have long known about within the ranks of feral chimps/kkk members parading as law enforcement. Good americans have nothing to fear from people like me. Hence another reason I think they are just clueless.

Police corruption and violence has always been the norm. It's just that now, more people are beginning to see it. More & more are recording interactions with cops. Like i said, we've only scratched the surface.
It seems the media is sympathetic to your cop hate and accommodates it with touching stories about how the girl just lost her mother, something you Leftists repeated over and over again to garner sympathy for the thug. It turns out it's a lie and I should have seen it that way from the beginning. You Leftists don't know how NOT to lie.

Our Police have been Militarized. And that's the problem. They're not using their brains. They're resorting to violence too often. This situation for example, could have been handled in numerous different ways. But the cop chose the roided-up goon solution.

It's all in their training. They're not soldiers kicking down doors in Iraq and Afghanistan. They're domestic police. Their job is to serve and protect. If they wanna kick down doors and shoot people, let em join the military and ship em off to fight ISIS. We expect more from our police. And it's time to start holding them accountable.
Go start a cop hater thread on it, then. I'm sure it will be popular.

But not so curiuos at all, that all of those who have a history of sycophantic authority-hugging have a positive attitude toward LEO's.

It's kind of a 'Stockholm Syndrome' effect for most Americans in regards to authority, and especially police. They've been conditioned to take their abuse from authority and learn to embrace it.

Most Americans now sympathize with and vehemently defend those abusing them. It's the old 'If you can't beat em, join em' scenario. It's much harder, and even dangerous, to stand up to authority. Most Americans would rather choose to accept their abuse, and even embrace it.

It's kind of a 'Stockholm Syndrome' effect for most Americans in regards to authority, and especially police. They've been conditioned to take their abuse from authority and learn to embrace it. Most Americans now sympathize with and vehemently defend those abusing them. It's the old 'If you can't beat em, join em' scenario.
Just curious. How many times have you been sent to prison?
Are you now in a halfway house? Awaiting trial? Got any outstanding warrants?
Law abiding people never have anything to fear from LE. Plain and simple.

It's kind of a 'Stockholm Syndrome' effect for most Americans in regards to authority, and especially police. They've been conditioned to take their abuse from authority and learn to embrace it. Most Americans now sympathize with and vehemently defend those abusing them. It's the old 'If you can't beat em, join em' scenario.

That's what you've been told anyway. We should all fear this Police State. It's effecting all of us.

That's what you've been told anyway. We should all fear this Police State. It's effecting all of us.
But his question is valid. All cop haters have a reason for hating cops, usually stemming from their own lawless behavior. Tell us some more about how you "fought the law and the law won."

But his question is valid. All cop haters have a reason for hating cops, usually stemming from their own lawless behavior. Tell us some more about how you "fought the law and the law won."

I don't hate cops. I hate bad cops. And i'm sick of em getting away with their crimes. Losing their jobs just isn't good enough. They need to be arrested and prosecuted, just like average Citizens are.

I don't hate cops. I hate bad cops. And i'm sick of em getting away with their crimes. Losing their jobs just isn't good enough. They need to be arrested and prosecuted, just like average Citizens are.
So parole? Was it armed robbery or just a simple case of B&E or trafficking meth?

Only criminals hate cops, so you have outed yourself as a criminal. I'm just curious as to what kind.

So parole? Was it armed robbery or just a simple case of B&E or trafficking meth?

Only criminals hate cops, so you have outed yourself as a criminal. I'm just curious as to what kind.

Too many of our cops are criminals. The big difference is, they get away with their crimes most of the time. The worst they can expect in most cases, is a slap on the wrist. Once and awhile they might lose their job. But that isn't acceptable. More need to be arrested, booked, and prosecuted. The real threat of serious prison time is the only thing that will change behavior.

It's got absolutely jack squat to do with "hate". See if you can find a way to grow up and not melt down into childish emotion.

It's got to do with the rights of the public -- versus a self-styled paramilitary force that sees the public it's supposed to be serving, as an enemy to be vanquished obliterated. That mentality is completely fucked up and it needs fixing. Yesterday.

I read where the cop was fired today. He was determined to have violated police policy. That pretty much seals it for me. Yes the police have been getting blamed unfairly, but the police do have to be watched and controlled.

Hopefully the thug student is also expelled from school.

You should reconsider blindly swallowing the verdict. Sheriff Lott admitted his findings were at odds with other cops, witnesses, teachers and administrators who all supported Fields. He also admitted to not factoring in the girl's assault and the simple fact that there's no non violent way to deal with a feral negro thug who is determined to fight. Also in the background is the clear motive of protecting the city from rioting, uncontrolled hordes of rioting chimps who will threaten to burn the city down. Sheriff Lott is a pussy and a politician who has no problem sacrificing his deputies for the greater peace and tranquility.

Well, if further investigation shows differently, I will accept that as well. My point is that I wasn't there, and I'm not a cop. I'll leave the final verdict to the experts.
Just one "expert" and he's a politician throwing his deputy under the bus.

If that is true then the police union will sue.
Already in the works.

Trust me, if it works out for the cop, I'll be very happy to hear it. That stupid thug student deserves to get her ass dragged across the floor several more times. IMO.

You should reconsider blindly swallowing the verdict. Sheriff Lott admitted his findings were at odds with other cops, witnesses, teachers and administrators who all supported Fields. He also admitted to not factoring in the girl's assault and the simple fact that there's no non violent way to deal with a feral negro thug who is determined to fight. Also in the background is the clear motive of protecting the city from rioting, uncontrolled hordes of rioting chimps who will threaten to burn the city down. Sheriff Lott is a pussy and a politician who has no problem sacrificing his deputies for the greater peace and tranquility.

Well, if further investigation shows differently, I will accept that as well. My point is that I wasn't there, and I'm not a cop. I'll leave the final verdict to the experts.

Already in the works.

Trust me, if it works out for the cop, I'll be very happy to hear it. That stupid thug student deserves to get her ass dragged across the floor several more times. IMO.

What for?
Wait, I asked you the same thing two days ago and you ran away.

See ya again Monday. We'll run the same script all over again and expect different results.

Fuckin' moron.

Last edited:

Already in the works.

What for?

See ya again Monday.

I didn't run away, I ignored you. But call it what you need to to make yourself feel better, idiot.

police_state11.gif

I read where the cop was fired today. He was determined to have violated police policy. That pretty much seals it for me. Yes the police have been getting blamed unfairly, but the police do have to be watched and controlled.

What for?

I mean what do we even know about her? A report that she was using a cellphone, refused to stop, was asked to leave, and refused to leave. That's it. Everything else AFAIK has been speculation by posters in this thread. We don't even know her name.

She does have a name, right? Maybe even a face? A story? Do you know it?

No, and it's irrelevant.

Already in the works.

What for?

See ya again Monday. We'll run the same script all over again and expect different results.

Fuckin' moron.

I didn't run away, I ignored you. But call it what you need to to make yourself feel better, idiot.

You sure as hell did. You expressed a wish that the student get expelled. I asked what for (crickets). I asked what you knew about her, pointed out that we don't even know her name nor have we even seen her face (more crickets). I pointed out we don't know what her story is and asked if you do -- you said "no and it's irrelevant".

So you have no basis at all -- you're just pulling it out of your ass, handing out expulsions and assaults on the basis of pure ignorance -- the absence of any info at all, save that she has a cell phone and she's black.

That's what I call turning tail and running away.

It's got absolutely jack squat to do with "hate". See if you can find a way to grow up and not melt down into childish emotion.

It's got to do with the rights of the public -- versus a self-styled paramilitary force that sees the public it's supposed to be serving, as an enemy to be vanquished obliterated. That mentality is completely fucked up and it needs fixing. Yesterday.

Right, they're not soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. We don't want our police kicking Citizens' doors down and killing at will. If they wanna be soldiers, fine. Let em join up and go fight ISIS. We don't want roided-up militarized police terrorizing Citizens. It's time to end the militarization and begin holding police accountable.

What for?

I mean what do we even know about her? A report that she was using a cellphone, refused to stop, was asked to leave, and refused to leave. That's it. Everything else AFAIK has been speculation by posters in this thread. We don't even know her name.

She does have a name, right? Maybe even a face? A story? Do you know it?

No, and it's irrelevant.
Already in the works.

What for?

See ya again Monday.

You sure as hell did. You expressed a wish that the student get expelled. I asked what for (crickets). I asked what you knew about her, pointed out that we don't even know her name nor have we even seen her face (more crickets). I pointed out we don't know what her story is and asked if you do -- you said "no and it's irrelevant".

So you have no basis at all -- you're just pulling it out of your ass, handing out expulsions and assaults on the basis of pure ignorance.

That's what I call turning tail and running away.

Feel better about yourself now? Good.

Forum List

Back