Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

I read where the cop was fired today. He was determined to have violated police policy. That pretty much seals it for me. Yes the police have been getting blamed unfairly, but the police do have to be watched and controlled.

Hopefully the thug student is also expelled from school.

What for?

I mean what do we even know about her? A report that she was using a cellphone, refused to stop, was asked to leave, and refused to leave. That's it. Everything else AFAIK has been speculation by posters in this thread. We don't even know her name.

She does have a name, right? Maybe even a face? A story? Do you know it?

No, and it's irrelevant.
If that is true then the police union will sue.
Already in the works.

Trust me, if it works out for the cop, I'll be very happy to hear it. That stupid thug student deserves to get her ass dragged across the floor several more times. IMO.

What for?

Wait, I asked you the same thing two days ago and you ran away.

See ya again Monday.

I didn't run away, I ignored you. But call it what you need to to make yourself feel better, idiot.

You sure as hell did. You expressed a wish that the student get expelled. I asked what for (crickets). I asked what you knew about her, pointed out that we don't even know her name nor have we even seen her face (more crickets). I pointed out we don't know what her story is and asked if you do -- you said "no and it's irrelevant".

That's what I call turning tail and running away.
Ha ha! We now know what the story isn't. It isn't a poor, disturbed girl who just lost her parents. No, that was a lie you Leftards pushed for hundreds of pages on 3 different threads. Mother and grandmother are alive and well. http://www.newsweek.com/south-carolina-student-flipped-police-officer-foster-care-388119

Stop lying, Leftists!

I'm sure its dont know. I'm seeing signs that people are waking up to the corruption the Black and Latino communities have long known about within the ranks of feral chimps/kkk members parading as law enforcement. Good americans have nothing to fear from people like me. Hence another reason I think they are just clueless.

Police corruption and violence has always been the norm. It's just that now, more people are beginning to see it. More & more are recording interactions with cops. Like i said, we've only scratched the surface.
It seems the media is sympathetic to your cop hate and accommodates it with touching stories about how the girl just lost her mother, something you Leftists repeated over and over again to garner sympathy for the thug. It turns out it's a lie and I should have seen it that way from the beginning. You Leftists don't know how NOT to lie.

Our Police have been Militarized. And that's the problem. They're not using their brains. They're resorting to violence too often. This situation for example, could have been handled in numerous different ways. But the cop chose the roided-up goon solution.

It's all in their training. They're not soldiers kicking down doors in Iraq and Afghanistan. They're domestic police. Their job is to serve and protect. If they wanna kick down doors and shoot people, let em join the military and ship em off to fight ISIS. We expect more from our police. And it's time to start holding them accountable.

Go start a cop hater thread on it, then. I'm sure it will be popular.

It's got absolutely jack squat to do with "hate". See if you can find a way to grow up and not melt down into childish emotion.

It's got to do with the rights of the public -- versus a self-styled paramilitary force that sees the public it's supposed to be serving, as an enemy to be vanquished obliterated. That mentality is completely fucked up and it needs fixing. Yesterday.

To the Leftist hypocrites:

STOP CALLING THE COPS IF YOU HATE THEM SO MUCH!

On behalf of all police officers everywhere.

I read where the cop was fired today. He was determined to have violated police policy. That pretty much seals it for me. Yes the police have been getting blamed unfairly, but the police do have to be watched and controlled.

What for?

I mean what do we even know about her? A report that she was using a cellphone, refused to stop, was asked to leave, and refused to leave. That's it. Everything else AFAIK has been speculation by posters in this thread. We don't even know her name.

No, and it's irrelevant.
Already in the works.

Trust me, if it works out for the cop, I'll be very happy to hear it. That stupid thug student deserves to get her ass dragged across the floor several more times. IMO.

What for?

See ya again Monday.

I didn't run away, I ignored you. But call it what you need to to make yourself feel better, idiot.

You sure as hell did. You expressed a wish that the student get expelled. I asked what for (crickets). I asked what you knew about her, pointed out that we don't even know her name nor have we even seen her face (more crickets). I pointed out we don't know what her story is and asked if you do -- you said "no and it's irrelevant".

Ha ha! We now know what the story isn't. It isn't a poor, disturbed girl who just lost her parents. No, that was a lie you Leftards pushed for hundreds of pages on 3 different threads. Mother and grandmother are alive and well. http://www.newsweek.com/south-carolina-student-flipped-police-officer-foster-care-388119

Stop lying, Leftists!

I posted no such thing. I've said nothing about her mother OR grandmother, nor do I know that info. I'm not even aware of "three different threads" nor have I been in that many.

So Fuck You, Liar.

What for?

No, and it's irrelevant.
Already in the works.

What for?

See ya again Monday.

Stop lying, Leftists!
Where's baby's daddy at?

What for?

No, and it's irrelevant.
If that is true then the police union will sue.
Already in the works.

What for?

See ya again Monday.

So you have no basis at all -- you're just pulling it out of your ass, handing out expulsions and assaults on the basis of pure ignorance -- the absence of any info at all, save that she has a cell phone and she's black.

This cop will claim 'Self Defense.' They always play that card. But gee let's see, an unarmed teenaged girl vs. a hulking roided-up adult male officer armed with a taser, pepper spray, baton, and pistol. Yeah, she was a real threat to the moron. Uh huh. He should be arrested and booked for assault. She has a strong case.

What for?

No, and it's irrelevant.

What for?

See ya again Monday.

Stop lying, Leftists!
Where's baby's daddy at?

Since she's black, there's a 70% chance we'll never know.

What for?

No, and it's irrelevant.

What for?

See ya again Monday.

Stop lying, Leftists!

I posted no such thing. I've said nothing about her mother OR grandmother, nor do I know that info. I'm not even aware of "three different threads" nor have I been in that many.

So Fuck You, Liar.

You're part of the lying machine that is the American Left. It started with the lie told by the New York Daily News and then spread by you minions in return. You don't like being associated with lying leftists, stop being one.

What for?

No, and it's irrelevant.
Already in the works.

What for?

See ya again Monday.

So you have no basis at all -- you're just pulling it out of your ass, handing out expulsions and assaults on the basis of pure ignorance -- the absence of any info at all, save that she has a cell phone and she's black.

This cop will claim 'Self Defense.' They always play that card. But gee let's see, an unarmed teenaged girl vs. a hulking roided-up adult male officer armed with a taser, pepper spray, baton, and pistol. Yeah, she was a real threat to the moron. Uh huh. He should be arrested and booked for assault. She has a strong case.

I'll bet you that he doesn't claim self defense. I'll bet her case goes no where. I'll bet you are just a cop hating moron. An embarrassment to Libertarians everywhere.

Police corruption and violence has always been the norm. It's just that now, more people are beginning to see it. More & more are recording interactions with cops. Like i said, we've only scratched the surface.
It seems the media is sympathetic to your cop hate and accommodates it with touching stories about how the girl just lost her mother, something you Leftists repeated over and over again to garner sympathy for the thug. It turns out it's a lie and I should have seen it that way from the beginning. You Leftists don't know how NOT to lie.

Our Police have been Militarized. And that's the problem. They're not using their brains. They're resorting to violence too often. This situation for example, could have been handled in numerous different ways. But the cop chose the roided-up goon solution.

It's all in their training. They're not soldiers kicking down doors in Iraq and Afghanistan. They're domestic police. Their job is to serve and protect. If they wanna kick down doors and shoot people, let em join the military and ship em off to fight ISIS. We expect more from our police. And it's time to start holding them accountable.

It's got absolutely jack squat to do with "hate". See if you can find a way to grow up and not melt down into childish emotion.

It's got to do with the rights of the public -- versus a self-styled paramilitary force that sees the public it's supposed to be serving, as an enemy to be vanquished obliterated. That mentality is completely fucked up and it needs fixing. Yesterday.

It's their job to protect and serve. They can't handle it? So be it. Stop whining and go do something else for a living. Go be a rent-a-cop at the mall. No one's gonna miss a dumb roided-up mongoloid cop.

It's their job to protect and serve. They can't handle it? So be it. Stop whining and go do something else for a living. Go be a rent-a-cop at the mall. No one's gonna miss a dumb roided-up mongoloid cop.
I'm not a cop anymore, you twit. And using references like "dumb roided up mongoloid cop" is precisely the hate I'm talking about that you deny. You hate cops because you're a felon who fell afoul of the criminal justice system and got EXACTLY what you deserved, but like an immature punk you got everyone to blame but yourself.

I'm sure its dont know. I'm seeing signs that people are waking up to the corruption the Black and Latino communities have long known about within the ranks of feral chimps/kkk members parading as law enforcement. Good americans have nothing to fear from people like me. Hence another reason I think they are just clueless.

At least this is forcing us to have the conversation. I agree I don't like our police force militarized. I've seen it up close. I bet that cop was doing it just like they would in Iraq or Afghanistan.

But also do what the officer says. Or the teacher and administrator who tried to reason with words before the cop was called. Words weren't working.

I liked RoboCop. There was a reason that was in Detroit. That's where RoboCop is needed.

If they sent a punk cop in those kids would eat his lunch. Ever go to an all black school? I have.

What for?

No, and it's irrelevant.

What for?

See ya again Monday.

I'll bet you that he doesn't claim self defense. I'll bet her case goes no where. I'll bet you are just a cop hating moron. An embarrassment to Libertarians everywhere.

I'm sure he'll still try and go that route. He'll probably sue the city. Cause that unarmed teenaged girl was such a threat to the roided-up dumbass. Man, i swear they need to stop giving dumbasses guns & badges.

That school just became a lot less safe. It's like when we took Saddam out of Iraq.

At least this is forcing us to have the conversation. I agree I don't like our police force militarized. I've seen it up close. I bet that cop was doing it just like they would in Iraq or Afghanistan.

But also do what the officer says. Or the teacher and administrator who tried to reason with words before the cop was called. Words weren't working.

I liked RoboCop. There was a reason that was in Detroit. That's where RoboCop is needed.

If they sent a punk cop in those kids would eat his lunch. Ever go to an all black school? I have.
I would love to see RoboCop in an all black school.

What for?

No, and it's irrelevant.
What for?

See ya again Monday.

I'm sure he'll still try and go that route. He'll probably sue the city. Cause that unarmed teenaged girl was such a threat to the roided-up dumbass. Man, i swear they need to stop giving dumbasses guns & badges.

We'll see moron, we'll see.

I'm not a cop anymore, you twit. And using references like "dumb roided up mongoloid cop" is precisely the hate I'm talking about that you deny. You hate cops because you're a felon who fell afoul of the criminal justice system and got EXACTLY what you deserved, but like an immature punk you got everyone to blame but yourself.

Bullshit. I already told you, i hate bad cops. And this one is a roided-up mongoloid. Let's check the tale of the tape... An unarmed teenaged girl sitting at a desk vs. a hulking roided-up adult male officer armed with a taser, pepper spray, baton, and pistol. He's a joke. Off to the mall to be a rent-a-cop. Fuck em.

What for?

No, and it's irrelevant.
Already in the works.

What for?

See ya again Monday.

With an entire school full of disrespectful kids I'd like to see you do that job. They'd chew you up and spit you out.

They're just st churdren? So was Mike Tyson when he was robbing people. He's OK now but it took a rape conviction and evanders ear and heavy meds to do it.

Bullshit. I already told you, i hate bad cops. And this one is a roided-up mongoloid. Let's check the tale of the tape... An unarmed teenaged girl sitting at a desk vs. a hulking roided-up adult male officer armed with a taser, pepper spray, baton, and pistol. He's a joke. Fuck em.

Cop haters like you think all cops are bad. You're the kind that sees a cop and already has a plan to be snarky and uncooperative and (we can only hope) get your ass shot by them. The funny thing is, when your kind calls the cops, which is all the time, you seem to lose that attitude when you think you need them.

So what's on your felony record. This is an anonymous platform and nobody knows who you really are, so honesty isn't going to endanger you.

I would love to see RoboCop in an all black school.

Bet you would. You'd love to see your police gods murder more innocent Citizens. Man, you Authority-Worshippers really are pretty demented. :cuckoo:

No, and it's irrelevant.

We'll see moron, we'll see.

Oh, i won't be surprised if the pussy still tries to play the 'Self-Defense' card. It's what cops do. It's how they get away with murder.

Forum List

Back