Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

Fields has the best lawyers in the country working on his behalf.........'pro-bono'.
They are 100% reimbursed from Police Union funds set aside for just such a case as this one.
Fields is going to settle with the county for close to one million dollars.
The negro bitch can look forward to a lifetime, however short it will be, of praying she never needs to call LE. She'll have a list of felony crimes which will mean she won't even be able to get a job at a fucking FF take-out.
Welfare and food stamps. What a lovely way to spend the rest of one's pathetic loser life.

guy, Fields will be lucky if he stays out of prison.

Not with his previous uses of excessive force against children. Not with this video. No one other than a hateful klansman could look at this video and not say, "Damn!"

He'll be back on patrol within 2 years....but with a house paid off by his settlement check. Wanna make a bet on it??

Wonder where this girl will be in 2 years.
Pregnant and applying for food stamps, what else?
Those stupid *******, no better than animals eh?

Fields has the best lawyers in the country working on his behalf.........'pro-bono'.
They are 100% reimbursed from Police Union funds set aside for just such a case as this one.
The negro bitch can look forward to a lifetime, however short it will be, of praying she never needs to call LE. She'll have a list of felony crimes which will mean she won't even be able to get a job at a fucking FF take-out.
Welfare and food stamps. What a lovely way to spend the rest of one's pathetic loser life.

Not with his previous uses of excessive force against children. Not with this video. No one other than a hateful klansman could look at this video and not say, "Damn!"

He'll be back on patrol within 2 years....but with a house paid off by his settlement check. Wanna make a bet on it??

Not all just the n*ggers and there is a difference.

Imagine the meetings in the county clerk's office after Fields and his lawyers sign the structured settlement agreement for 800K. That's a lot of colored pencils.
I bet the school board and county officials and sheriff's office are going to exchange some 'heated' words. HAAA HAAA
The fucking County and the school board ASKED for LEO's to be put in the schools.
They just didn't bother to tell the LEO's they could not do their job.

Not to you there isn't, obviously. We can all read what you write, and any darkie who doesn't act or believe as you want them to is a ******. House *******. like Justice Thomas, you give a pass to, maybe, but he married whitey...

Not to you there isn't, obviously. We can all read what you write, and any darkie who doesn't act or believe as you want them to is a ******. House *******. like Justice Thomas, you give a pass to, maybe, but he married whitey...

It's not a matter of what I believe but of what the law said in this case. I didn't make the rules she was asked to follow.

Clarence Thomas is an honorable black because of what he's achieved. I doubt he acted like that when in school.

There is a difference. I call whites those acting like this girl white trash. There's a difference.

Probably working as a wage slave like the rest of us.
I'm sorry to hear you must work for "slave" wages.
This is what happens when you have an IQ hovering in the low 80's.
Or is it in fact you really are really really [smwart] but no one seems to realize it but you. HAAAA HAAAA!
Enjoy your cat food sandwich for lunch on your 15 minute break from sweeping the used car lot looser.

It's not a matter of what I believe but of what the law said in this case. I didn't make the rules she was asked to follow.

Clarence Thomas is an honorable black because of what he's achieved. I doubt he acted like that when in school.

There is a difference. I call whites those acting like this girl white trash. There's a difference.
As I said, when the ******* act and think as you want them to, they're okay, otherwise they are *******.

Still in high school it would seem, she's young.
She's 18 years old.
She's already too old to be 'turned' out by a negro pimp and earn any decent money for him.

Imagine the meetings in the county clerk's office after Fields and his lawyers sign the structured settlement agreement for 800K. That's a lot of colored pencils.
I bet the school board and county officials and sheriff's office are going to exchange some 'heated' words. HAAA HAAA
The fucking County and the school board ASKED for LEO's to be put in the schools.
No one is going to be paying this dirtbag off, no one...

As I said, when the ******* act and think as you want them to, they're okay, otherwise they are *******.

It's not a matter of how I think they should act. In this case, it was the school policy and state law. She chose to disobey. I had nothing to do with writing either one or in HER choice to not follow them. It's all on her. I'm simply an observer identifying she didn't do what she was told.

Or is it in fact you really are really really [smwart] but no one seems to realize it but you. HAAAA HAAAA!
Enjoy your cat food sandwich for lunch on your 15 minute break from sweeping the used car lot looser.

No content flame.

Last edited by a moderator:

It's not a matter of how I think they should act. In this case, it was the school policy and state law. She chose to disobey. I had nothing to do with writing either one or in HER choice to not follow them. It's all on her. I'm simply an observer identifying she didn't do what she was told.
Yeah, AKA, being a teenage girl, but you are still not allowed, under any conditions, to throw them across the floor. For that you get fired, and should be.

No content flame.

Last edited by a moderator:

You hit the nail on the head asshole.
You want to behave yourself and live a normal decent crime free peaceful life in this society you'll have ZERO problems with LEO's.
You and your cop hating asshole friends will never understand.
If any LEO is arresting people who are behaving legally and peacefully and bringing them to the jail for booking because he/she are having a 'bad day' those LEO will soon be looking for another job. It just doesn't happen.
99.99999% of LEO's are straight decent men and women. They value their careers and personal integrity and they WILL NOT tolerate having a 'bad cop' in their midst for a second.
'Bad' cops get weeded out very quickly because no LEO will partner with them. Word gets out very fast if a LEO is behaving like a thug or has 'issues' which affect how they conduct themselves on and off the job.
I remember being in an interview words to the effect: "If you see an apple on the ground in someone's yard do not take it. That is stealing. If you see any LEO pick up an apple and take it you are required to report that LEO. If you do not you will be terminated along with the other LEO. If you feel that you will not be able to report a fellow LEO for such a small case of stealing please leave the interview now. We do not tolerate anything less than 100% honesty and loyalty to this department".
This is reality in today's LE not some dumb-ass Serpico movie.

You hit the nail on the head asshole.
Your obvious racism is noted, and your support for police brutality.

No one is going to be paying this dirtbag off, no one...
When was the last time you wore your 'Hands UP Don't Shoot' T-shirt in public? HAAA HAAAA!
Aren't you the one who claimed Zimmerman's "cheap gun" recoiled and caused his broken nose?
Looser!

Forum List

Back