Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

I'm a lib. Drag the desk with the girl in it out of the room.
attachment.php

From some teachers of other students.

Video Shows Cop Rip Female Student Out of Desk in South Carolina Classroom | VICE News

• Nathan Sanford3 days ago
    Why not just drag the desk into the hallway? That's what I've done in the past for students disrupting a class then refusing to leave.

Apparently I didn't get the proper training of "smash their head into the ground".
  • Joe Manzella Nathan Sanford3 days ago
    I know, right? I was a substitute teacher while in grad school. Not gonna lie, I definitely thought about this once... or twice. But there are WAAAYYYY better ways at besting a mouthy middle schooler.

I once pulled the push-the-desk-not-the-kid into the hallway move too. Made sure to make putter-putter sounds like a tug boat while scooting him along. Ended up finishing the whole lesson that day, and then caught the troublemaker up over his next 5 lunches. Nothing worse than eating with teachers and doing times tables.

Probably should've been fired for that, but it was an $8/hr job so... yeah.

Teach your people to do what they're told by a police officer having the authority to tell them. It's that easy.
Con's world...
140815_Community_Relations_t618.jpg

Lib's world. Everything is based on race despite the black girl's ACTIONS being the cause.
Her actions Do Not Matter, only his.

When crime takes over America and some wonderful migrants are kicking in your front door to come face rape you and your family and then bleach & burn your bodies...be sure to remember how you idiots ran off all the A-type cops mmmkay?

Guy, frankly, i worry more about cops like you who think that a badge and a gun make up for your tiny dick than i do about some "migrant' or any of the other scary dark people you think are hiding under the bed and in the closet.

Here's the new reality your ex-profession has to deal with. The world isn't going to take your word for it anymore. Not with everyone holding a cell phone ready to record you when you do shit like THIS-

texas-pool-incident-1.jpg

and THIS

19067758-mmmain.jpg

Hahaha!!!

1. I haven't been a cop since 2001.
2. Those pics you showed?? Just police making an arrest...and no one was injured in either one.
3. COPS won't be harmed by all this. Cops will still get pay and benefits no matter what. The difference is how often and quickly they show up. Hiding out behind Walmart with coffee and a football game streaming online is now far more attractive than doing police work! They'll be fine. Suburbs full of law abiding conservatives will be fine. It's you libs and your urban areas that will rot into chaos. Have fun!!! Yay!

Clear as water with tons of sediment. Depends on if his retirement pay is based on his standing when he was fired.

A good Attorney will get him career pay plus damages. Millions.
Fields has the best lawyers in the country working on his behalf.........'pro-bono'.
They are 100% reimbursed from Police Union funds set aside for just such a case as this one.
Fields is going to settle with the county for close to one million dollars.
The negro bitch can look forward to a lifetime, however short it will be, of praying she never needs to call LE. She'll have a list of felony crimes which will mean she won't even be able to get a job at a fucking FF take-out.
Welfare and food stamps. What a lovely way to spend the rest of one's pathetic loser life.
Where do you get this utterly whacko shit from? This cop will never be a cop again, no one will hire him.

Video Shows Cop Rip Female Student Out of Desk in South Carolina Classroom | VICE News

Why not just drag the desk into the hallway? That's what I've done in the past for students disrupting a class then refusing to leave.

Apparently I didn't get the proper training of "smash their head into the ground".
    I know, right? I was a substitute teacher while in grad school. Not gonna lie, I definitely thought about this once... or twice. But there are WAAAYYYY better ways at besting a mouthy middle schooler.

I once pulled the push-the-desk-not-the-kid into the hallway move too. Made sure to make putter-putter sounds like a tug boat while scooting him along. Ended up finishing the whole lesson that day, and then caught the troublemaker up over his next 5 lunches. Nothing worse than eating with teachers and doing times tables.

Teach your people to do what they're told by a police officer having the authority to tell them. It's that easy.
Con's world...

Lib's world. Everything is based on race despite the black girl's ACTIONS being the cause.

Without her actions, nothing occurs. Are you so stupid you don't get cause/effect? Yes you are. Try resisting arrest and tell me how quickly they get your hat to the hospital.

Clear as water with tons of sediment. Depends on if his retirement pay is based on his standing when he was fired.

A good Attorney will get him career pay plus damages. Millions.
Fields has the best lawyers in the country working on his behalf.........'pro-bono'.
They are 100% reimbursed from Police Union funds set aside for just such a case as this one.
The negro bitch can look forward to a lifetime, however short it will be, of praying she never needs to call LE. She'll have a list of felony crimes which will mean she won't even be able to get a job at a fucking FF take-out.
Welfare and food stamps. What a lovely way to spend the rest of one's pathetic loser life.
Where do you get this utterly whacko shit from? This cop will never be a cop again, no one will hire him.

There will be someone that will hire him because the one doing the hiring will realize that the only problem was the thug resisting arrest.

guy, Fields will be lucky if he stays out of prison.

Not with his previous uses of excessive force against children. Not with this video. No one other than a hateful klansman could look at this video and not say, "Damn!"

Con's world...

Thanks for being honest. THAT IS what libs believe.....the actions of the person violating the laws and rules DON'T MATTER.

ONLY smearing the cop matters. Period.

Thanks for the honesty.

Without her actions, nothing occurs. Are you so stupid you don't get cause/effect? Yes you are. Try resisting arrest and tell me how quickly they get your hat to the hospital.

So by your logic, cops should start shooting jaywalkers and litterers...

Not with his previous uses of excessive force against children. Not with this video. No one other than a hateful klansman could look at this video and not say, "Damn!"

He'll be back on patrol within 2 years....but with a house paid off by his settlement check. Wanna make a bet on it??

Con's world...

Thanks for being honest. THAT IS what libs believe.....the actions of the person violating the laws and rules DON'T MATTER.

Thanks for the honesty.
No one is smearing him, he did that all by himself, now as a viral video that cost him, as is appropriate, his career.

So by your logic, cops should start shooting jaywalkers and litterers...

You jump from A - Z without considering B - Y. This girl wasn't treated the way she should have been treated because she used her phone. She, on multiple occasions, refused to do what she was told after having done so.

Con's world...

Thanks for the honesty.
No one is smearing him, he did that all by himself, now as a viral video that cost him, as is appropriate, his career.

And their applauding the little n*gger girl for defying the law. It's not wonder so many of her people are in prison.

He'll be back on patrol within 2 years....but with a house paid off by his settlement check. Wanna make a bet on it??

Wonder where this girl will be in 2 years.

1. I haven't been a cop since 2001.
2. Those pics you showed?? Just police making an arrest...and no one was injured in either one.
3. COPS won't be harmed by all this. Cops will still get pay and benefits no matter what. The difference is how often and quickly they show up. Hiding out behind Walmart with coffee and a football game streaming online is now far more attractive than doing police work! They'll be fine. Suburbs full of law abiding conservatives will be fine. It's you libs and your urban areas that will rot into chaos. Have fun!!! Yay!

Guy, you are whining like a bully who just got punched in the nose.

Obviously, it does bother you that cops can't brutalize black folks anymore.

Pregnant and applying for food stamps, what else?

Still in high school it would seem, she's young.

Forum List

Back