Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

And it ended with the officer behaving in a manner that was outside the established policy for such interactions and resulted with his dismissal.

What do you get about NOTHING would have happened if the bratty bitch had simply done what she was told to do and when she was told to do it? Are you saying she has a right to disobey a request by someone with the authority to make it.

Nothing would have happened to the officer if he had conducted himself in accordance with the policy of his department. That girl's actions in no way excuse the officer's actions.His employer agrees.
Good thing it was caught on video. The girl was out of line for disobeying the teacher but nothing she dids warrants the attack by the feral.
The feral chimp attacked the police officer and should be charged with that felony.
The feral chimp was the police officer and she hit him because he tried to put her in a choke hold. Thats why he lost his job. He let his simian nature effect his judgement. :laugh:

The police officer was black? Not a chimp then.

Hadn't seen this angle before --- check out the girl at the desk in the red sweater ---- and how a flying metal chair leg nearly impales her in the eye.

What a flaming dickhead. He's damn lucky she wasn't hit.
Leftists misplacing the blame as usual. The chain of events began with the unruly zoo animal, not the cop.

And it ended with the officer behaving in a manner that was outside the established policy for such interactions and resulted with his dismissal.

What do you get about NOTHING would have happened if the bratty bitch had simply done what she was told to do and when she was told to do it? Are you saying she has a right to disobey a request by someone with the authority to make it.

Nothing would have happened to the officer if he had conducted himself in accordance with the policy of his department. That girl's actions in no way excuse the officer's actions.His employer agrees.
Good thing it was caught on video. The girl was out of line for disobeying the teacher but nothing she dids warrants the attack by the feral.
And how would you have handled the situation if you were responsible for getting her out of the classroom?

The feral chimp attacked the police officer and should be charged with that felony.
The feral chimp was the police officer and she hit him because he tried to put her in a choke hold. Thats why he lost his job. He let his simian nature effect his judgement. :laugh:

No the police officer was a white cave monkey.

Police have the right to use force in making an arrest. Suspects do not have the right to hit officers making an arrest. Don't believe me? Go get yourself arrested and assault the officer and see what happens. You should have no problem doing this, you're black after all.

Another one that doesn't understand Cause/Effect.
I understand cause and effect. Go beyond the bounds of your authority and you lose your job.

Don't obey a request by a teacher and police officer that have the authority to make the request and you get treated the way you need to get treated. Problem is the black girl can do it and no consequence.

Leftists misplacing the blame as usual. The chain of events began with the unruly zoo animal, not the cop.

And how would you have handled the situation if you were responsible for getting her out of the classroom?
I would have dragged her and the desk out of the room. Pretty simple huh?

I saw the video already, Sunni Man. It was excessive force. He should have stopped immediately and called for back up.
That's absurd........why should a cop be required to call for back-up in order to arrest 1 belligerent teenage girl? ....... :cuckoo:
Police shouldn't make an arrest on a resistor without backup.

That's an impossible standard to meet and shows the cop hater Left's general ignorance about police procedure. Anyone not complying with lawful orders is an ongoing threat. What if she pulled out a 9 while he was waiting for backup? The object is to get the suspect in cuffs as soon as possible to reduce the opportunity for something going wrong.

Jeeze, you people act like she's not going to recover and be just fine. She's got some well deserved bruises and I hope they hurt.
I don't mean that this should be law or that police need to put themselves at risk, but in most cases where there's an idiot, backup is called. Backup isn't just for more firepower. It is a way of covering yourself as an officer from the several liabilities that exist in your job. Take needing to search a female. The wrong thing to do is to get the search done as soon as possible to reduce the opportunity for something to go wrong. The right thing to do is to wait it out and get female staff on the scene. This is how police are trained to behave.

You may be one of those "Screw training, I'm going to bodyslam this scumbag chick. Better act quick, she might be carrying a 9." cops, but that's what's giving the whole profession a bad name. Little school cops and traffic cops should call in better-trained backup.

Hadn't seen this angle before --- check out the girl at the desk in the red sweater ---- and how a flying metal chair leg nearly impales her in the eye.

What a flaming dickhead. He's damn lucky she wasn't hit.

Hitting the police officer warrants what?

Police have the right to use force in making an arrest. Suspects do not have the right to hit officers making an arrest. Don't believe me? Go get yourself arrested and assault the officer and see what happens. You should have no problem doing this, you're black after all.
I have "assaulted" an officer before. He ended up having to apologize to me.

The little bastard bitch is a porch monkey.

The WHITE officer would have still be chastised because it was a black punk.

Hitting the police officer warrants what?
Nothing. He should have never put a child in a choke hold.

That's what I was thinking. I remember how those one-pieces used to slide around.

Yes, but she would likely started hitting the police officer. Then what?

And if she pushed her feet down? You're an idiot second guessing real police work.

I have "assaulted" an officer before. He ended up having to apologize to me.

Sure he did.

How did he violate the policy of his department?

This should be good.

The sheriff just outlined all of this in a press conference. Get caught up and stop babbling about things you obviously don't know.
Really? Then you should be able to tell me what he said. So far, there's no websites showing this alleged press conference and the one that I saw, South Carolina Deputy Ben Fields Fired From Job: Sheriff only says he's investigating. Let's get specific, cop hater, what policy did he violate?

Yes , I'm lying about the press conference dumbass.
He said he did not act in accordance with department policy. Look it up I'm not your news source.

That's what I was thinking. I remember how those one-pieces used to slide around.

She can push her feet down and keep from being dragged. Are you people really this stupid?

'Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom'
- LINK: Outrage grows after South Carolina officer tosses student - CNN.com

SUMMARY:
Girl disrupts the class and refuses to leave when told to by the teacher. She continues. The teacher calls the office to have the uniformed officer there at school come remove her. The officer tells her to stand up. She refuses. He tells her again. She refuses. He asks her if she is going to get up, or is she going to make him get her up. She refuses. He grabs the girl - she starts fighting the officer, refusing to stand up (DISOBEYING A POLICE OFFICER'S ORDERS). In the ensuing tussle her desk flips backwards, and she and the desk fall to the floor with the officer still holding on to her and the desk. He then grabs her by the collar/shirt, pulls her towards the front of the room as she is face down, and 'throws'/'tosses her towards the front. He then steps up and demands she give him her hands so he can place handcuffs on her and explains she is now under arrest. She refuses. He orders her to do this 9 (NINE) times with her refusing - disobeying him and fighting him the whole time - until he finally grabs her arms behind her back, puts the cuffs on her, and takes her out of the class room.

Many people have gone nuts over this.
The policeman has been placed on administration duty, meaning he doesn't get to go back to the school (or any school) but is still being allowed to sit a desk and work.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Here are MY thoughts, looking at this as if I were the girl's father:
She was completely in the wrong for disrupting the class.

She should have obeyed the teacher and gone to the principal's office.

He was right in calling for the cop since she refused to stop and refused to obey.

I have no problem with the policeman trying to remove her from the chair as she disobeyed a policeman's orders...repeatedly.

She fought with him and in getting her out of the chair it flipped over - I still have no problem with it. SHE caused that to happen, not him, because of her disobedience.

I do have a problem with him dragging and tossing her by the collar. I understand he was very mad at this point - I would be, too - but still, that was 'excessive'.

I have no problem with him cuffing her and arresting her.

As a parent I would not have immediately rushed to condemn the policeman because it is more than obvious that this girl was being unruly, disruptive, belligerent, un-cooperative, disrespectful, refused to obey her elder/teacher, refused to comply with a police officer's orders - repeatedly, and fought (with) the officer, also known as 'resisting arrest'.

Putting the cop on administrative duty, maybe even never allowing him to pull duty at schools (maybe), is a great idea; however, I would have to admit as a parent 90% of this entire episode was 'my daughter's fault. I would be whoopin' her arse at home and going over EVERYTHING she did wrong to ensure it never happened again. Her behavior was embarrassing / pathetic / inexcusable.

...but that's just me.
The rogue cop just got fired. Good riddance.

The little bastard bitch is a porch monkey.

The WHITE officer would have still be chastised because it was a black punk.
There were no female dogs there. Just a Black teenage girl and a white cave monkey.

Forum List

Back