Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

A teenager "claimed" that he saw him call his friends the n-word? Well that seals it then!
what seals it is the video of the Goon Gorilla assaulting a teenage girl...
And yet none of you Leftists, or even Sheriff Todd himself, have specified what he did wrong. It's going to be hard to explain in the lawsuit why he was actually terminated.
It's called Excessive Use of Force, AKA, Police Brutality:

"Excessive force. The frequency of police use-of-force events that may be defined as justified or excessive is difficult to estimate [2]. There is no national database of officer-involved shootings or incidents in which police use excessive force. Most agencies keep such records, but no mechanism exists to produce a national estimate.

A Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) analysis of national data on citizen complaints about use of force found that in large departments (those with 100 or more sworn officers), the complaint rate for police use of force was 6.6 complaints per 100 sworn officers. Of these complaints, 8 percent had sufficient evidence to take disciplinary action against the officer [3]. NIJ is currently funding a study of the validity and reliability of the BJS data. Read an abstract and see award details"

Police Use of Force | National Institute of Justice

None of that was alleged and he certainly isn't facing any charges for it. Sounds like the sack is empty.

Richland County may as well go ahead and ask the former deputy "Ok. How much do you owe on your house? How much is your kids college tuition gonna be? And how much for a 2 week vacation anywhere you want? Tell us that number...add 50K...and we'll sign the check and call it even. How's that sound?"

BTW...Richland County Sheriff's Office is the largest police agency in SC...covers the City of Columbia metro region which has...by far...the highest amount of violent crime in the state. And EVERY deputy and cop in that region now knows....well....it's best to never touch a law violator. Ever.

This should work out well!!
After that video, nobody is cutting this guy a check, and no one needs to. He'll be cutting grass for a living next week.

I am sure that the class learned a lot of algebra after the cop threw the kid across the room. What a great way to get those kids back on track with their lessons!

They learned one lesson: I can show my ass and act out and disobey all the rules...and if anyone tries to stop me...I can get them fired.

Yep. GREAT life lesson.

Actually, any cop with professionalism on the level is this cop should never have been hired. Also, if anyone treated my daughter like that, I would sue him until he is homeless.
If you raise a daughter like that, someone should throw your ass across the room.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

No need to get personal with me, Hancock.... Take a deep breath before you post.
You opened the door with the "if anyone treated my daughter," talk. But not directing that at you specifically. In general, if you can't raise a child any better than that, maybe you shouldn't be reproducing.

A man chased police with a machete. Was apprehended with no shots fired, no beat-down, no pepper spray, and no taser. How is this possible? It happened in Britain and not America.

Britain would have been safer if he was shot. Actually it would be safer if they never let Muslims migrate there to begin with.

The only good Sand ****** is a dead Sand ****** eh Chief?

No, I'm just suggesting that European nations like the UK exercise discretion in who they allow to immigrate. Why are you dreaming about killing brown people from the Middle East?

I'm not but that seems to be what you are calling for...

No, you're delusional. I suggested that Muslims stop being let into the UK like a broken sewage line and those in the country get shot when they wield dangerous weapons in public.

And yet none of you Leftists, or even Sheriff Todd himself, have specified what he did wrong. It's going to be hard to explain in the lawsuit why he was actually terminated.

"Excessive force. The frequency of police use-of-force events that may be defined as justified or excessive is difficult to estimate [2]. There is no national database of officer-involved shootings or incidents in which police use excessive force. Most agencies keep such records, but no mechanism exists to produce a national estimate.

A Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) analysis of national data on citizen complaints about use of force found that in large departments (those with 100 or more sworn officers), the complaint rate for police use of force was 6.6 complaints per 100 sworn officers. Of these complaints, 8 percent had sufficient evidence to take disciplinary action against the officer [3]. NIJ is currently funding a study of the validity and reliability of the BJS data. Read an abstract and see award details"

None of that was alleged and he certainly isn't facing any charges for it. Sounds like the sack is empty.

Richland County may as well go ahead and ask the former deputy "Ok. How much do you owe on your house? How much is your kids college tuition gonna be? And how much for a 2 week vacation anywhere you want? Tell us that number...add 50K...and we'll sign the check and call it even. How's that sound?"

BTW...Richland County Sheriff's Office is the largest police agency in SC...covers the City of Columbia metro region which has...by far...the highest amount of violent crime in the state. And EVERY deputy and cop in that region now knows....well....it's best to never touch a law violator. Ever.

After that video, nobody is cutting this guy a check, and no one needs to. He'll be cutting grass for a living next week.

Well, he could get a job as trump's bodyguard....

hahahaahahahahaaha you still haven't gotten the young person out of the class room because she put her hands on the door and then on the threshold and stopped the desk from moving, so now you have a bigger predicament because now you have no leverage since she is still in the room and you are now in the hall. Funny, you failed to extract the individual and you gave leverage back to her.

The Leftists here think that a desk can be moved even if the occupant pushes their feet down. They're not known for intelligence, that's for sure.

But there is no weight on your feet if you're sitting professor. You could also lean her back so her feet are off the floor.
You fools are taking this argument to pretty retarded lenghths.

Not retarded at all. You can put enough weight on your feet to destroy any mobility in moving that desk. She would have EVENTUALLY been pulled out of it and onto the floor.

Don't know HOW LONG you folks would allow this drama to go on with no response from the student. There's another confrontation every hour to resolve. And ONE cop. Only thing dragging her out into the hallway would have done ---- is DESTROYED THE VIDEO RECORD OF WHAT HAPPENED..

Talk about not thinking clearly...

OMG! You could also carry the entire desk.
Lean her back one guy grabs the chair legs while the other has the back. This doesn't need to be a criminal issue. She didn't rob a freak'n bank. Most kids act out because they have an issue. Putting charges on her does nothing to resolve that issue.
And yes it is retarded to continue arguing about this in this detail.
Really? Is that the police procedure? And what if she starts rocking side to side violently and falls over and injures herself. You twats have yet to actually think any of these "solutions" through.

We know for you, there is only one solution when an officer deals with a 14 yr old black girl.

Had to take that next step down the retard trail huh.

You have no idea how this works. I'd explain it to you, but what a waste that would be.

I am sure that the class learned a lot of algebra after the cop threw the kid across the room. What a great way to get those kids back on track with their lessons!
Just as much if the disruption were allowed to continue. I'm sure they'll retain a lot more through memory association now.
One things for sure, they won't be changing their FB status in class anymore!

Well, he could get a job as trump's bodyguard....
Wouldn't work, not enough little teenage ******* to toss around, He'd lose his edge...

They learned one lesson: I can show my ass and act out and disobey all the rules...and if anyone tries to stop me...I can get them fired.

Yep. GREAT life lesson.

Actually, any cop with professionalism on the level is this cop should never have been hired. Also, if anyone treated my daughter like that, I would sue him until he is homeless.
If you raise a daughter like that, someone should throw your ass across the room.

No need to get personal with me, Hancock.... Take a deep breath before you post.
You opened the door with the "if anyone treated my daughter," talk. But not directing that at you specifically. In general, if you can't raise a child any better than that, maybe you shouldn't be reproducing.

Hancock, you really need to chill out. You are being very immature.

You have no idea how this works. I'd explain it to you, but what a waste that would be.
I know exactly how it works, dumbass. He's fucked, and his career in law enforcement is over, as it should be.

A teenager "claimed" that he saw him call his friends the n-word? Well that seals it then!

Dummy, that's what he was fired for, and that and racism are what the potential Civil Rights violation are based on.
There wasn't enough evidence to charge him, what he did wrong was never specified, all of this is great fodder for the upcoming lawsuit. They should charge him with a crime just for liability sake, but when they lose in his criminal trial, it will boost his civil lawsuit all the more, so they won't.

I know exactly how it works, dumbass. He's fucked, and his career in law enforcement is over, as it should be.
You have no idea how this works. He's going to be just fine. I know you Leftists want to DESTROY anyone you don't like, but it's not going to happen. Then you can moan about how racist America is when he gets an even higher paying police job after winning a lawsuit.

Dummy, that's what he was fired for, and that and racism are what the potential Civil Rights violation are based on.
There wasn't enough evidence to charge him, what he did wrong was never specified, all of this is great fodder for the upcoming lawsuit. They should charge him with a crime just for liability sake, but when they lose in his criminal trial, it will boost his civil lawsuit all the more, so they won't.
They don't have to charge with a damn thing in order to fire him and be fully within their rights for his use of excessive force.

Is that you in your bunker working through your butthurt. It seems you can't sit still.
hahahaahahahahaaha you still haven't gotten the young person out of the class room because she put her hands on the door and then on the threshold and stopped the desk from moving, so now you have a bigger predicament because now you have no leverage since she is still in the room and you are now in the hall. Funny, you failed to extract the individual and you gave leverage back to her.

The Leftists here think that a desk can be moved even if the occupant pushes their feet down. They're not known for intelligence, that's for sure.
The cons here think a teenage girl is stronger than a full grown man. They are known for their fear and obedience to anyone they are told to obey.
And then there is the liberal guy who thinks disrupting a class full of students is acceptable. Oh well, I believe in education you believe in violence bubba.

I have seen this idea repeatedly on here.
I don't usually speak for everyone but I haven't seen anyone make that case except those who are supporting the officer.

I would guess that everyone believes the girl's behavior was unacceptable and some sort of discipline is warranted. What is unacceptable is the way the officer conducted himself. Seeing as how his employer and the district agree, it makes sense.
But none of you supporting the thug are suggesting what should have been done. The adult wouldn't get up. (18 years old is an adult. Sorry, not sorry) She was ask to leave and she refused everyone down the line, to the point the administrators call on the officer to get involved. What should he have done? Just stood behind her desk and pushed it out into the hall!?

They don't have to charge with a damn thing in order to fire him and be fully within their rights for his use of excessive force.
They won't charge him because there's no evidence of a crime.

Proof is in the pudding, pop.

You have no idea how this works. He's going to be just fine. I know you Leftists want to DESTROY anyone you don't like, but it's not going to happen. Then you can moan about how racist America is when he gets an even higher paying police job after winning a lawsuit.
He will never work in law enforcement again, no one will take that chance, and no one is going to be paying him off. He finally got what he deserved, fired.

Is that you in your bunker working through your butthurt. It seems you can't sit still.

The cons here think a teenage girl is stronger than a full grown man. They are known for their fear and obedience to anyone they are told to obey.
And then there is the liberal guy who thinks disrupting a class full of students is acceptable. Oh well, I believe in education you believe in violence bubba.

I don't usually speak for everyone but I haven't seen anyone make that case except those who are supporting the officer.

I would guess that everyone believes the girl's behavior was unacceptable and some sort of discipline is warranted. What is unacceptable is the way the officer conducted himself. Seeing as how his employer and the district agree, it makes sense.
Now you done gone and burnt up his strawman.

But none of you supporting the thug are suggesting what should have been done. The adult wouldn't get up. (18 years old is an adult. Sorry, not sorry) She was ask to leave and she refused everyone down the line, to the point the administrators call on the officer to get involved. What should he have done? Just stood behind her desk and pushed it out into the hall!?

She was an adult? Not a 14 year old girl like the Leftists are claiming?

That changes a lot.

Forum List

Back