Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

I believe they are investigating his excessive force. Maybe you can find an article from Stromfront, showing us this is all because he's white?
It's a "civil rights probe" investigating an incident between a white cop and a black girl. You're an idiot if you think the racist Justice Department would be involved if both were white or both were black or if the cop were black.
I thought it was because his feral ass was already being investigated for being a racist?

He's investigated for being white, which the racist Justice Department assumes means racist.
Only if you call Black people *******.

Well stop doing that.
I've never done that unless they were uncle toms.

too bad what you say does not count in what is going to happen to the victim of an assault under color of law
I don't really care one way or another. To date, no one has stated how they would have resolved getting her out of her desk. The physical nature of the desk made it difficult to extract the young person. So please let's hear how you'd have done it.

You don't. You pull her desk to the office or an empty room and talk to her. If she won't listen or cooperate then leave her there and contact her parents.
You must have had years of extensive training to come up with that solution right?
except it fails to extract the young lady from the room. So it failed and gave all leverage back to the student. doh!!!
How does dragging her in the desk out of the room fail to remove her from the room. Again be specific.
I explained that as well, you should really read my posts if you wish to banter back and forth.

Ashton-Kutcher-laughing.gif

Is that you in your bunker working through your butthurt. It seems you can't sit still.
hahahaahahahahaaha you still haven't gotten the young person out of the class room because she put her hands on the door and then on the threshold and stopped the desk from moving, so now you have a bigger predicament because now you have no leverage since she is still in the room and you are now in the hall. Funny, you failed to extract the individual and you gave leverage back to her.

The Leftists here think that a desk can be moved even if the occupant pushes their feet down. They're not known for intelligence, that's for sure.
The cons here think a teenage girl is stronger than a full grown man. They are known for their fear and obedience to anyone they are told to obey.
And then there is the liberal guy who thinks disrupting a class full of students is acceptable. Oh well, I believe in education you believe in violence bubba.
and then there is the idiot con that thinks the class was not already disrupted. Oh well. You hate education and support the violent feral cop that was canned because of violence.

A man chased police with a machete. Was apprehended with no shots fired, no beat-down, no pepper spray, and no taser. How is this possible? It happened in Britain and not America.

Britain would have been safer if he was shot. Actually it would be safer if they never let Muslims migrate there to begin with.

The only good Sand ****** is a dead Sand ****** eh Chief?

Who are they going to get to do the job if those they hire get thrown to the wolves for doing the job?

If they do their job the way it should be done, there are no wolves.
White guys like StevenR live vicariously through white cops that beat up Black female teenagers.
There is never a situation involving a Black person being savaged that elicits any support for the victims...

Because there are no black "victims". They're all either resisting arrest, fleeing from cops, assaulting cops, trying to kill cops, or otherwise engaging in lawless activity. I already asked the question earlier, why don't you Leftists actually have any "victims" of police brutality?

I don't really care one way or another. To date, no one has stated how they would have resolved getting her out of her desk. The physical nature of the desk made it difficult to extract the young person. So please let's hear how you'd have done it.

You don't. You pull her desk to the office or an empty room and talk to her. If she won't listen or cooperate then leave her there and contact her parents.
You must have had years of extensive training to come up with that solution right?
except it fails to extract the young lady from the room. So it failed and gave all leverage back to the student. doh!!!
How does dragging her in the desk out of the room fail to remove her from the room. Again be specific.
I explained that as well, you should really read my posts if you wish to banter back and forth.
You claimed he couldnt do it. That is not an explanation. Thats ignorance on parade.

A teenager "claimed" that he saw him call his friends the n-word? Well that seals it then!
what seals it is the video of the Goon Gorilla assaulting a teenage girl...
And yet none of you Leftists, or even Sheriff Todd himself, have specified what he did wrong. It's going to be hard to explain in the lawsuit why he was actually terminated.

HERE is why he was fired man.

It's a new era. It's CHEAPER to throw a street cop squarely under the bus....rather than deal with protests and 24/7 media smearing.

This deputy will sue. He'll win 250K or so. He'll pay off his home and have no mortgage. And...some other agency in SC will hire him in 3 years.

But EVERY cop must understand...if the Twitterverse doesn't like what you did....legal or otherwise....you're toast.

Mayors now have a choice.

Fire a street cop that the left is mad at...and pay him for the lawsuit.
OR....
Stand by him....and and risk riots, burned cities, and millions in overtime and workers comp for manpower to deal with the riots.

Mayors, chiefs and sheriffs are making their choice.

Now....all line level officers have one too. Say fuck it and avoid confrontation at all costs...or....be the guy on CNN getting fired and having the world see him as Public Enemy #1.

Cops are slowly making their choice. And violent crime is trickling up. 5 years from now....it's gonna be mid 80s type crime chaos.

Speak for your own. Children are what they are. If you have problems in your personal life please dont project them onto everyone elses children.
why does it bother you? So we're not allowed to use our freedom of speech because you don't like our speech? Funny stuff these liberals, another non freedom subject.
Why does what bother me? You can use whatever words you want. I just asked that you keep your personal issues where they belong and to not pretend everyone has that issue.
So my personal opinions bother you f00l? You just asked me to take them somewhere else. At least you implied such. So, again, you wish to remove my right to my opinion? That's worse than anything this cop did.
What makes you think your opinions bother me? I said keep your issues to yourself not your opinions.

It must be nice to have all day to post on message boards.
How long have you been retired ?

Still feeling insecure I see. :laugh:

You claimed he couldnt do it. That is not an explanation. Thats ignorance on parade.
but you have to look at the post to the dude I replied to. Go back to that post. holy crap. Again the explanation is there on the door and threshold and her ability to stop the pull of the desk, it's there. go read.

I am sure that the class learned a lot of algebra after the cop threw the kid across the room. What a great way to get those kids back on track with their lessons!

but you have to look at the post to the dude I replied to. Go back to that post. holy crap. Again the explanation is there on the door and threshold and her ability to stop the pull of the desk, it's there. go read.
I dont need to go back to the post. You simply offered and idiot opinion. Your opinions are not explanations.

The only victim here, is the cop.
Poor, poor whitey cop, and all just because he threw a little black teenage girl across the floor (when he was supposed to be protecting her from harm)...

He was. If someone ran into that bitchs school w a rifle he would've taken a bullet for her.

But SHE WAS the problem on that day...and the staff couldn't handle her. So they called the cops.

WATCH this. The thugs in that school are NOW in charge. They think the cops can't do shit to them....and the cops know if they try they'll get fired. Disorder in that school is gonna get bad.

Racist is the concern, which is why the Race Department is getting involved.
Thats what happens when you call people the N-word and have a track record.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/28/us/spring-valley-high-school-sc-officer-arrest.html

"But in a sworn affidavit filed this year as part of a federal lawsuit against Deputy Fields, Christopher Dewitt said that as a student in 2013, he “personally witnessed Deputy Fields call two of my friends at Spring Valley High School the ‘n-word.’ ”

A teenager "claimed" that he saw him call his friends the n-word? Well that seals it then!
It certainly does seal it. A sworn affidavit. This was prior to him apeing out on the Black female teenager so it certainly shows a pattern of racist behavior.
Minors can't sign a sworn affidavit. Just give up while you're behind.
You are incredibly stupid if you really believe that. Besides the person wasnt a minor you idiot. :laugh:
You know this how? How many high school students are not minors?

I am sure that the class learned a lot of algebra after the cop threw the kid across the room. What a great way to get those kids back on track with their lessons!

They learned one lesson: I can show my ass and act out and disobey all the rules...and if anyone tries to stop me...I can get them fired.

Yep. GREAT life lesson.

The only victim here, is the cop.
Poor, poor whitey cop, and all just because he threw a little black teenage girl across the floor (when he was supposed to be protecting her from harm)...

He was. If someone ran into that bitchs school w a rifle he would've taken a bullet for her.

But SHE WAS the problem on that day...and the staff couldn't handle her. So they called the cops.

WATCH this. The thugs in that school are NOW in charge. They think the cops can't do shit to them....and the cops know if they try they'll get fired. Disorder in that school is gonna get bad.

^ THIS ^

And yet none of you Leftists, or even Sheriff Todd himself, have specified what he did wrong. It's going to be hard to explain in the lawsuit why he was actually terminated.
It's called Excessive Use of Force, AKA, Police Brutality:

"Excessive force. The frequency of police use-of-force events that may be defined as justified or excessive is difficult to estimate [2]. There is no national database of officer-involved shootings or incidents in which police use excessive force. Most agencies keep such records, but no mechanism exists to produce a national estimate.

A Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) analysis of national data on citizen complaints about use of force found that in large departments (those with 100 or more sworn officers), the complaint rate for police use of force was 6.6 complaints per 100 sworn officers. Of these complaints, 8 percent had sufficient evidence to take disciplinary action against the officer [3]. NIJ is currently funding a study of the validity and reliability of the BJS data. Read an abstract and see award details"

Police Use of Force | National Institute of Justice
well first you should show how the girl should have been extracted, and yet here we are thirty pages later and still nadda.

It's called Excessive Use of Force, AKA, Police Brutality:

"Excessive force. The frequency of police use-of-force events that may be defined as justified or excessive is difficult to estimate [2]. There is no national database of officer-involved shootings or incidents in which police use excessive force. Most agencies keep such records, but no mechanism exists to produce a national estimate.

A Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) analysis of national data on citizen complaints about use of force found that in large departments (those with 100 or more sworn officers), the complaint rate for police use of force was 6.6 complaints per 100 sworn officers. Of these complaints, 8 percent had sufficient evidence to take disciplinary action against the officer [3]. NIJ is currently funding a study of the validity and reliability of the BJS data. Read an abstract and see award details"

Police Use of Force | National Institute of Justice

None of that was alleged and he certainly isn't facing any charges for it. Sounds like the sack is empty.

Thats what happens when you call people the N-word and have a track record.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/28/us/spring-valley-high-school-sc-officer-arrest.html

"But in a sworn affidavit filed this year as part of a federal lawsuit against Deputy Fields, Christopher Dewitt said that as a student in 2013, he “personally witnessed Deputy Fields call two of my friends at Spring Valley High School the ‘n-word.’ ”

It certainly does seal it. A sworn affidavit. This was prior to him apeing out on the Black female teenager so it certainly shows a pattern of racist behavior.
Minors can't sign a sworn affidavit. Just give up while you're behind.
You are incredibly stupid if you really believe that. Besides the person wasnt a minor you idiot. :laugh:
You know this how? How many high school students are not minors?

Minors??? Hell....in "some" neighborhood schools...half the "kids" can legally drink beer.

Forum List

Back