Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

Cops that enjoy working with children.

Those aren't children, they're half grown feral thugs.
Speak for your own. Children are what they are. If you have problems in your personal life please dont project them onto everyone elses children.
why does it bother you? So we're not allowed to use our freedom of speech because you don't like our speech? Funny stuff these liberals, another non freedom subject.
Why does what bother me? You can use whatever words you want. I just asked that you keep your personal issues where they belong and to not pretend everyone has that issue.
So my personal opinions bother you f00l? You just asked me to take them somewhere else. At least you implied such. So, again, you wish to remove my right to my opinion? That's worse than anything this cop did.
What makes you think your opinions bother me? I said keep your issues to yourself not your opinions.

12193388_1088536737844399_8551429288378500454_n.jpg
Well the duh there was he didn't resist arrest. Good poster for how to be arrested. Top photo, consequence for resisting arrest, bottom photo how you are treated when you don't. Seems cut and dry f00l

The assumption is he is a racist. Why? Because he's white. That's why the feds are involved.

I believe they are investigating his excessive force. Maybe you can find an article from Stromfront, showing us this is all because he's white?
It's a "civil rights probe" investigating an incident between a white cop and a black girl. You're an idiot if you think the racist Justice Department would be involved if both were white or both were black or if the cop were black.
I thought it was because his feral ass was already being investigated for being a racist?

He's investigated for being white, which the racist Justice Department assumes means racist.
Only if you call Black people *******.

Well stop doing that.

Force of this nature is only appropriate if the person constitutes a danger to himself, or others. This child did not. In addition, a cop should never act out of anger, which is what this cop did. The cop could have permanently injured the girl, who was passively resisting. (In fact, the cop almost injured the kid sitting behind her). While she is obviously a problem child who should be removed from the school, there are many other ways to do that other than by tossing her around the room like a rag doll.
but she did create a danger to herself and others.

Oh, yeah. She made the cop mad, which caused danger to people. Sounds just like the usual "blame the victim' mentality of the Right.

The only victim here, is the cop. And of course the kids that will be ruined by the foolishness of those who fired the cop, empowering all manner of idiocy, effectively licensing kids to reject the authority of the Poh poh.

Again... for those of you that do not know how that ends, you need look no farther than THIS:

Speak for your own. Children are what they are. If you have problems in your personal life please dont project them onto everyone elses children.
why does it bother you? So we're not allowed to use our freedom of speech because you don't like our speech? Funny stuff these liberals, another non freedom subject.
Why does what bother me? You can use whatever words you want. I just asked that you keep your personal issues where they belong and to not pretend everyone has that issue.
So my personal opinions bother you f00l? You just asked me to take them somewhere else. At least you implied such. So, again, you wish to remove my right to my opinion? That's worse than anything this cop did.
What makes you think your opinions bother me? I said keep your issues to yourself not your opinions.
So, again, you wish to remove my right to my opinion? That's worse than anything this cop did!

Do the right thing, and back off. She's a kid, not a terrorist. All they had to do was get her mom on the phone.
If that had failed, would you be okay with letting her disrupt the rest of the class? And sending the message to the other students that they can disrupt the class whenever they want?
Yep, because you can't teach kids that it's okay to start beating on someone when they won't do as you tell them to.
and then there is the real world liberal man. Then there is the real world. You should go out of the house and experience it once in a while, it will educate you. The girl got her consequence for misbehaving. Fine with me and it must have been fine with her she choose that option.
Good thing you werent in charge of firing this guy. Seems like intelligence and professionalism prevailed.
I would have decorated the guy!
Thats why I said it was good you had no power or input in the situation. Doing something that stupid is the hall mark of a person unfit to lead a dog to his food let alone lead people.

That was hard to ignore. When the FIRST 2 BLACK responders are unable to move the kid with reason and words, and THEY call the resident cop -- It's not likely THIS black girlfriend is gonna see him as a renegade racist. And neither will the FBI when this is all done..

Racist isnt the concern...the level of violence is. And THATS on video

Racist is the concern, which is why the Race Department is getting involved.
Thats what happens when you call people the N-word and have a track record.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/28/us/spring-valley-high-school-sc-officer-arrest.html

"But in a sworn affidavit filed this year as part of a federal lawsuit against Deputy Fields, Christopher Dewitt said that as a student in 2013, he “personally witnessed Deputy Fields call two of my friends at Spring Valley High School the ‘n-word.’ ”

A teenager "claimed" that he saw him call his friends the n-word? Well that seals it then!
It certainly does seal it. A sworn affidavit. This was prior to him apeing out on the Black female teenager so it certainly shows a pattern of racist behavior.
Minors can't sign a sworn affidavit. Just give up while you're behind.

What do you get about NOTHING would have happened if the bratty bitch had simply done what she was told to do and when she was told to do it? Are you saying she has a right to disobey a request by someone with the authority to make it.

Nothing would have happened to the officer if he had conducted himself in accordance with the policy of his department. That girl's actions in no way excuse the officer's actions.His employer agrees.
Good thing it was caught on video. The girl was out of line for disobeying the teacher but nothing she dids warrants the attack by the feral.

Another one that doesn't understand Cause/Effect.
I understand cause and effect. Go beyond the bounds of your authority and you lose your job.

Don't obey a request by a teacher and police officer that have the authority to make the request and you get treated the way you need to get treated. Problem is the black girl can do it and no consequence.

If she is a white girl behaving exactly in the same manner. Will she be treated the same way? I don't think so.
See my screen shot taken from Politics section posted 8/21/15, Thought on Homeschooling. Two of those incidents they called a cops on me. I was 16 y/o play adult basketball far bigger and heavier than this girl. I resisted big time time but ONE cop handled me easily the professional way. I couldn't move, no choke hold, never slammed to the floor, never handcuffs, carried me to principal office. He seated next to me holding my shoulder till my parents arrived.
I witnessed with other high school students behaving very badly several times doing the same but NEVER treated like this girl. BECAUSE mostly are whites students in a private privilege school. DOUBLE STANDARD? Absolutely.
You can read the rest of my story/history if you want. Both of my parents ( doctors and business) never short of lecturing me what is right and wrong but only one son of the 3 got carried away being way too spoiled.
5b8601bb32e8c9b553fa6a1e48999912.jpg

So, again, you wish to remove my right to my opinion? That's worse than anything this cop did!
Are you having a hard time with reading comprehension? Try reading my post slowly and try again.

we don't know the entire story. There could be 10 mins worth of footage preceding that where the officer was asking nicely.

And that may be, but it doesn't justify what we saw in that video.

I agree. There is never a need for such excessive force on a non threatening minor.
don't you just feel sorry for the girl? she wasn't allowed to disrupt the class any longer. ahhhhhhhh feel sorry for her!!!

Racist isnt the concern...the level of violence is. And THATS on video

Racist is the concern, which is why the Race Department is getting involved.
Thats what happens when you call people the N-word and have a track record.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/28/us/spring-valley-high-school-sc-officer-arrest.html

"But in a sworn affidavit filed this year as part of a federal lawsuit against Deputy Fields, Christopher Dewitt said that as a student in 2013, he “personally witnessed Deputy Fields call two of my friends at Spring Valley High School the ‘n-word.’ ”

A teenager "claimed" that he saw him call his friends the n-word? Well that seals it then!
It certainly does seal it. A sworn affidavit. This was prior to him apeing out on the Black female teenager so it certainly shows a pattern of racist behavior.
Minors can't sign a sworn affidavit. Just give up while you're behind.
You are incredibly stupid if you really believe that. Besides the person wasnt a minor you idiot. :laugh:

what seals it is the video of the Goon Gorilla assaulting a teenage girl...
And yet none of you Leftists, or even Sheriff Todd himself, have specified what he did wrong. It's going to be hard to explain in the lawsuit why he was actually terminated.

It must be nice to have all day to post on message boards.
How long have you been retired ?

what seals it is the video of the Goon Gorilla assaulting a teenage girl...
And yet none of you Leftists, or even Sheriff Todd himself, have specified what he did wrong. It's going to be hard to explain in the lawsuit why he was actually terminated.
It's called Excessive Use of Force, AKA, Police Brutality:

"Excessive force. The frequency of police use-of-force events that may be defined as justified or excessive is difficult to estimate [2]. There is no national database of officer-involved shootings or incidents in which police use excessive force. Most agencies keep such records, but no mechanism exists to produce a national estimate.

A Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) analysis of national data on citizen complaints about use of force found that in large departments (those with 100 or more sworn officers), the complaint rate for police use of force was 6.6 complaints per 100 sworn officers. Of these complaints, 8 percent had sufficient evidence to take disciplinary action against the officer [3]. NIJ is currently funding a study of the validity and reliability of the BJS data. Read an abstract and see award details"

Police Use of Force | National Institute of Justice

Look at the loudest voices here and how they characterize this girl. They are absolutely livid that the tables are turning and abuse against black folks is no longer able to be done with impunity. Disgusting.

Ashton-Kutcher-laughing.gif

Is that you in your bunker working through your butthurt. It seems you can't sit still.
hahahaahahahahaaha you still haven't gotten the young person out of the class room because she put her hands on the door and then on the threshold and stopped the desk from moving, so now you have a bigger predicament because now you have no leverage since she is still in the room and you are now in the hall. Funny, you failed to extract the individual and you gave leverage back to her.

The Leftists here think that a desk can be moved even if the occupant pushes their feet down. They're not known for intelligence, that's for sure.
The cons here think a teenage girl is stronger than a full grown man. They are known for their fear and obedience to anyone they are told to obey.
And then there is the liberal guy who thinks disrupting a class full of students is acceptable. Oh well, I believe in education you believe in violence bubba.

Is that you in your bunker working through your butthurt. It seems you can't sit still.
hahahaahahahahaaha you still haven't gotten the young person out of the class room because she put her hands on the door and then on the threshold and stopped the desk from moving, so now you have a bigger predicament because now you have no leverage since she is still in the room and you are now in the hall. Funny, you failed to extract the individual and you gave leverage back to her.

The Leftists here think that a desk can be moved even if the occupant pushes their feet down. They're not known for intelligence, that's for sure.

But there is no weight on your feet if you're sitting professor. You could also lean her back so her feet are off the floor.
You fools are taking this argument to pretty retarded lenghths.

Not retarded at all. You can put enough weight on your feet to destroy any mobility in moving that desk. She would have EVENTUALLY been pulled out of it and onto the floor.

Don't know HOW LONG you folks would allow this drama to go on with no response from the student. There's another confrontation every hour to resolve. And ONE cop. Only thing dragging her out into the hallway would have done ---- is DESTROYED THE VIDEO RECORD OF WHAT HAPPENED..

Talk about not thinking clearly...

OMG! You could also carry the entire desk.
Lean her back one guy grabs the chair legs while the other has the back. This doesn't need to be a criminal issue. She didn't rob a freak'n bank. Most kids act out because they have an issue. Putting charges on her does nothing to resolve that issue.
And yes it is retarded to continue arguing about this in this detail.
Really? Is that the police procedure? And what if she starts rocking side to side violently and falls over and injures herself. You twats have yet to actually think any of these "solutions" through.

good for you. I think your nuts. So what does that achieve. Still haven't stated how you would have gotten her out of the desk.
You still havent stated what specific danger the other kids were in because she didnt get out of her seat when the teacher asked.
sure I did, you don't understand it. It's logical and you know no logic.
What post did you state it in? I asked you to be specific.
it was a few posts back. Use the search feature and look at my posts.
No thanks. I knew you were full of it. If you were specific in any post you would have at least provided the post number.
and you're just lazy. Typical lib and again believe the girl was the victim instead of the class. Funny liberal thinking always.

A man chased police with a machete. Was apprehended with no shots fired, no beat-down, no pepper spray, and no taser. How is this possible? It happened in Britain and not America.

Britain would have been safer if he was shot. Actually it would be safer if they never let Muslims migrate there to begin with.

Forum List

Back