Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

Except the black folks who loves and dates..

I don't know if the man is a racist or not. I don't know him. But you keep throwing out there, the fact that he's dating a black woman, which is proof he's no racist??? Huh, whaaa?

Remember Donald Sterling? I believe his ex girlfriend was half black, half Hispanic. He was a racist, without a doubt.

That was mutual abuse. Not a genuine caring relationship...

And you have inside knowledge of this particular relationship?

Donald Sterlings?? Sure. It was mutual abuse. Not likely to be the case here if even his Chief was aware of it.. Must have been somewhat serious to draw that attention..

I'm not going to make assumptions either way, because neither of us know this man, or have any inside knowledge of his current relationship. Just because he's dating a black woman does not mean he is or isn't a racist. Neither of us know what kind of relationship he's in or whether or not it's abusive.

I think the more important issue is the excessive force he used on a non threatening minor.

The assumption is he is a racist. Why? Because he's white. That's why the feds are involved.

I don't know if the man is a racist or not. I don't know him. But you keep throwing out there, the fact that he's dating a black woman, which is proof he's no racist??? Huh, whaaa?

Remember Donald Sterling? I believe his ex girlfriend was half black, half Hispanic. He was a racist, without a doubt.

Donald Sterlings?? Sure. It was mutual abuse. Not likely to be the case here if even his Chief was aware of it.. Must have been somewhat serious to draw that attention..
How about the cops that sodomized Abner Louima? One of them had a Black girlfriend to. I wonder how long this fired cop will have his Black girlfriend after she sees the video?

That was hard to ignore. When the FIRST 2 BLACK responders are unable to move the kid with reason and words, and THEY call the resident cop -- It's not likely THIS black girlfriend is gonna see him as a renegade racist. And neither will the FBI when this is all done..
Not retarded at all. You can put enough weight on your feet to destroy any mobility in moving that desk. She would have EVENTUALLY been pulled out of it and onto the floor.

Don't know HOW LONG you folks would allow this drama to go on with no response from the student. There's another confrontation every hour to resolve. And ONE cop. Only thing dragging her out into the hallway would have done ---- is DESTROYED THE VIDEO RECORD OF WHAT HAPPENED..

Talk about not thinking clearly...
Dragging her desk into the hallway would have removed her from the class. That would have been caught on the video recording.

AND NOTHING would have likely been recorded showing her actually BEING REMOVED from desk and secured.
At the point she is out of the room there is no need to remove her from the desk.

BULLSHIT.. You obviously haven't thought it thru --- She was ORDERED to report to the principal's office. That's where these kinds of disputes are solved. Putting her in a hallway solves nothing. And at this point -- she needed to be taken into custody..
Bullshit. Removing her from the class allows the class to proceed. If she needed to go to the principals office the desk could have been dragged there as well.

Damn.. So if I do something bad in school and the cop is after me -- all I gotz to do is go to the crapper. Because according to you -- they need to take the toilet with me to avoid a scuffle?

How about the cops that sodomized Abner Louima? One of them had a Black girlfriend to. I wonder how long this fired cop will have his Black girlfriend after she sees the video?

That was hard to ignore. When the FIRST 2 BLACK responders are unable to move the kid with reason and words, and THEY call the resident cop -- It's not likely THIS black girlfriend is gonna see him as a renegade racist. And neither will the FBI when this is all done..

Racist isnt the concern...the level of violence is. And THATS on video

Racist is the concern, which is why the Race Department is getting involved.

Dragging her desk into the hallway would have removed her from the class. That would have been caught on the video recording.

AND NOTHING would have likely been recorded showing her actually BEING REMOVED from desk and secured.
At the point she is out of the room there is no need to remove her from the desk.

BULLSHIT.. You obviously haven't thought it thru --- She was ORDERED to report to the principal's office. That's where these kinds of disputes are solved. Putting her in a hallway solves nothing. And at this point -- she needed to be taken into custody..
Bullshit. Removing her from the class allows the class to proceed. If she needed to go to the principals office the desk could have been dragged there as well.

Damn.. So if I do something bad in school and the cop is after me -- all I gotz to do is go to the crapper. Because according to you -- they need to take the toilet with me to avoid a scuffle?
Toilets dont slide and she wasnt on a toilet. Try to be relevant.

Your kind sure gets off on violence
My kind? What kind is that? Look! If she doesn't learn that there are consequences for her actions now; she will make a costlier mistake in the future...that I promise you. I care more for her well being than you. All you are jazzed by is seeing a cop go down. Piggy? you are showing your age you old hippy.
Her well-being doesn't include being thrown across the floor by an adult man three times her size paid to protect her...
he was paid to enforce school policy like..... for instance..... no cell phone use in class perchance.
No, he was not. That is up to the staff.
why was he in the room? (hint- he was called :eusa_shhh: )

Your kind sure gets off on violence
My kind? What kind is that? Look! If she doesn't learn that there are consequences for her actions now; she will make a costlier mistake in the future...that I promise you. I care more for her well being than you. All you are jazzed by is seeing a cop go down. Piggy? you are showing your age you old hippy.
Her well-being doesn't include being thrown across the floor by an adult man three times her size paid to protect her...
he was paid to enforce school policy like..... for instance..... no cell phone use in class perchance.
No, he was not. That is up to the staff.
why was he in the room? Hint- he was called
And shouldn't have been, nor should he have lost it.

You don't put Office Badass in a position and then expect him not to act like Officer Badass. Dealing with problems by bringing down the left fist of Law and the right fist of Order kind of is his job and the one he was trained to do.

Then fire officer "badass" and hire officer "professional"

Sounds great on paper, but you don't send Officer Friendly into a crack house or to clear a street corner when backup is on the other end of a Motorola. You want people behind the badge that will thump skulls when it needs done.

Cops in schools is a bad idea for just that reason. You take people with that mindset and the training to swing a riot baton and then put them in a position where they can't do that. This officer might have been a hot head and looking for someone to beat, but his department set him up for failure.

Never said cops had an easy job, and, yes,there are times they have to get rough. This wasn't one of those times. If they are incapable of telling the difference, then they don't need a job where being capable of making that decision is required.

I'm not going to make assumptions either way, because neither of us know this man, or have any inside knowledge of his current relationship. Just because he's dating a black woman does not mean he is or isn't a racist. Neither of us know what kind of relationship he's in or whether or not it's abusive.

I think the more important issue is the excessive force he used on a non threatening minor.

The assumption is he is a racist. Why? Because he's white. That's why the feds are involved.

I believe they are investigating his excessive force. Maybe you can find an article from Stromfront, showing us this is all because he's white?

142770k.jpg
The problem resides in the absence of rigid discipline in the school environment rather than the kind of permissiveness which eventually results in the kind of exceptional behavior by students that provoked this incident.

My brother and I attended parochial school and academy (St. Francis Xavier, in Brooklyn, NY) during the 1940s and 50s. We were introduced to rigid discipline from day one. We wore uniforms, silence rules were strictly enforced. The Franciscan brothers, the Carmelite nuns and the lay teachers tolerated absolutely no misbehavior. It was common in most classrooms to see some kid(s) standing "nose and toes" to the wall in the "punishment corner." Kids who could not conform with the rules were simply expelled, so the parents fully supported (and paid for) the school's policies.

There were times when a brother or a nun would drag a kid into the coatroom and slap the hell out of him (I went home with a red face once). But these quietly administered lessons in proper behavior were rarely necessary and never occurred as examples of brutal violence.

The bottom line is we learned! That's what we were there for and that's what we got. St. Francis grade school and academy (high school) students consistently earned highest scores in New York State annual educational ratings and our grads were invited to the finest universities in the Country. (And we had good wrestling and basketball teams, too.)

Last edited:

Thats what happens when you call people the N-word and have a track record.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/28/us/spring-valley-high-school-sc-officer-arrest.html

"But in a sworn affidavit filed this year as part of a federal lawsuit against Deputy Fields, Christopher Dewitt said that as a student in 2013, he “personally witnessed Deputy Fields call two of my friends at Spring Valley High School the ‘n-word.’ ”

[

There were times when a brother or a nun would drag a kid into the coatroom and slap the hell out of him. I went home with a red face once. But these quietly administered lessons in proper behavior were rarely necessary and never occurred as examples of brutal violence.

The bottom line is we learned! That's what we were there for and that's what we got. St. Francis grade school and academy (high school) students consistently earned highest scores in New York State annual educational ratings. (And we had good wrestling and basketball teams, too.)

Sounds to me you were taught the virtue of violence on children as a learning tool..Gee maybe regular adults should be pulled into a closet and subjected to violence so they learn also...it works so well right ...

I believe they are investigating his excessive force. Maybe you can find an article from Stromfront, showing us this is all because he's white?
It's a "civil rights probe" investigating an incident between a white cop and a black girl. You're an idiot if you think the racist Justice Department would be involved if both were white or both were black or if the cop were black.

It's a "civil rights probe" investigating an incident between a white cop and a black girl. You're an idiot if you think the racist Justice Department would be involved if both were white or both were black or if the cop were black.
I thought it was because his feral ass was already being investigated for being a racist?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/28/us/spring-valley-high-school-sc-officer-arrest.html

"But in a sworn affidavit filed this year as part of a federal lawsuit against Deputy Fields, Christopher Dewitt said that as a student in 2013, he “personally witnessed Deputy Fields call two of my friends at Spring Valley High School the ‘n-word.’ ”

A teenager "claimed" that he saw him call his friends the n-word? Well that seals it then!

I thought it was because his feral ass was already being investigated for being a racist?

He's investigated for being white, which the racist Justice Department assumes means racist.

A teenager "claimed" that he saw him call his friends the n-word? Well that seals it then!
It certainly does seal it. A sworn affidavit. This was prior to him apeing out on the Black female teenager so it certainly shows a pattern of racist behavior.

He's investigated for being white, which the racist Justice Department assumes means racist.
Only if you call Black people *******.

Forum List

Back