Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

Dummy, that's what he was fired for, and that and racism are what the potential Civil Rights violation are based on.
There wasn't enough evidence to charge him, what he did wrong was never specified, all of this is great fodder for the upcoming lawsuit. They should charge him with a crime just for liability sake, but when they lose in his criminal trial, it will boost his civil lawsuit all the more, so they won't.
They don't have to charge with a damn thing in order to fire him and be fully within their rights for his use of excessive force.
They won't charge him because there's no evidence of a crime.

Proof is in the pudding, pop.
There doesn't have to be a crime, dumbass. Excessive Use of Force is a cause for termination, just one of many, most of which are not crimes.

I am a Sheriff's Auxiliary volunteer, and I would get fired if I walk into a grocery store in my uniform and buy a bottle of wine. We are under the exact same P&P 's as the deputies.
Now the cop haters are claiming to be cops! You can't make this shit up!!

hahaha-024.gif

Do NOT bring your cell phone to algebra class or the teacher will call the cops and you will get the shit beaten out of you.

Who knew bringing a phone to class was a crime worthy of actually being arrested? Who knew back talking a teacher is an actual crime?

Not me!

The cop has been fired. Good. He should be.

A teacher calling the cops because a kid wouldn't give up her cell phone reminds me of those potheads who call 9-1-1 when the McDonald's drive-thru is out of pickles.

I can't believe the 9-1-1 operator didn't hang up on the teacher.

Do NOT bring your cell phone to algebra class or the teacher will call the cops and you will get the shit beaten out of you.

Who knew bringing a phone to class was a crime worthy of actually being arrested? Who knew back talking a teacher is an actual crime?

Not me!

The cop has been fired. Good. He should be.
Gone like shit through a goose, and just as worthy.

OMG! You could also carry the entire desk.
Lean her back one guy grabs the chair legs while the other has the back. This doesn't need to be a criminal issue. She didn't rob a freak'n bank. Most kids act out because they have an issue. Putting charges on her does nothing to resolve that issue.
And yes it is retarded to continue arguing about this in this detail.

The ignorance expressed by those who have no earthly idea about what they're talking about.
I think Paddy Murphy is right. That big cop could easily have slid the chair with the girl on it right out of that room. What he did instead was plainly excessive.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...id.1188188981196678:tl_objid.1188188981196678

Reading comments from various sources. This one is from the RCSO Facebook page. Citizens here are angry....they overwhelmingly support the cop in this.

The weak spined Democrat sheriff oversees this county, which is the Columbia metro area, SCs largest metro and MOST VIOLENT CRIME in the state. Ha...with his fresh impact on his troops...it's gonna just get worse.

In his speech....he said officers are also trained in pressure points and officer should've used that (they don't work for one). PPCT is the hand to hand system SC cops use. AND...to do the pressure points? You must secure your arm under the jaw from behind to stabilize the head. WHAT DOES THAT LOOK LIKE ON VIDEO? Like a choke. UUMMM...Sheriff....chokes don't look good.

They are for passive resistance. Which she was.

Now look at the video agian. Hmmm. The officer was putting his arm...around her jaw! Setting it up. THEN THE RESISTS....and throws a punch. She is now an "active aggressor" stage of resistance...which pressure points aren't used for (because again...they just rarely work).

Democrat Lott also said in his speech "Citizens jobs are to police the police with their cell phones." (www.thestate.com)

I can only imagine how the rest of his 700 deputies feel going on duty tonight....knowing if someone is being detained and they resist....could cost your career.

Good job Democrat Sheriff Lott. What a fuckup. No wonder Richland County is #1 in crime in SC and the Columbia region is seen as the armpit of SC behind the beautiful and thriving Charleston and Greenville region- thugs run Columbia.

A teenager "claimed" that he saw him call his friends the n-word? Well that seals it then!
what seals it is the video of the Goon Gorilla assaulting a teenage girl...
And yet none of you Leftists, or even Sheriff Todd himself, have specified what he did wrong. It's going to be hard to explain in the lawsuit why he was actually terminated.

HERE is why he was fired man.

It's a new era. It's CHEAPER to throw a street cop squarely under the bus....rather than deal with protests and 24/7 media smearing.

This deputy will sue. He'll win 250K or so. He'll pay off his home and have no mortgage. And...some other agency in SC will hire him in 3 years.

But EVERY cop must understand...if the Twitterverse doesn't like what you did....legal or otherwise....you're toast.

Mayors now have a choice.

Fire a street cop that the left is mad at...and pay him for the lawsuit.
OR....
Stand by him....and and risk riots, burned cities, and millions in overtime and workers comp for manpower to deal with the riots.

Mayors, chiefs and sheriffs are making their choice.

Now....all line level officers have one too. Say fuck it and avoid confrontation at all costs...or....be the guy on CNN getting fired and having the world see him as Public Enemy #1.

Cops are slowly making their choice. And violent crime is trickling up. 5 years from now....it's gonna be mid 80s type crime chaos.

Sue for what? For throwing a 16 years old girl sitting on her desk. He was called to take control of the situation but end up he was out of control and get fired. Do you think other cops will support this kind of bad cop? I'm glad that you already figured out what other cops are thinking or planning. They probably distance themselves from this kind of bad behavior.

Lean her back one guy grabs the chair legs while the other has the back. This doesn't need to be a criminal issue. She didn't rob a freak'n bank. Most kids act out because they have an issue. Putting charges on her does nothing to resolve that issue.

The ignorance expressed by those who have no earthly idea about what they're talking about.
I think Paddy Murphy is right. That big cop could easily have slid the chair with the girl on it right out of that room. What he did instead was plainly excessive.

Then what? They were booting her ass from school that day and she was DETERMINED to go out the hard way.

Schools should invest in cell phone jammers.

Seriously.

I have one, it works beautifully. I like to use it on the highway when the dipshit in front of me is driving like a drunk because they are on their phone.

I flip a switch, and presto, the retard is magically transformed into a driver who fucking pays attention to the road.

He got what was coming to him. There were other ways to handle the situation other than assaulting a child in the middle of a classroom like a bully

hahahaahahahahaaha you still haven't gotten the young person out of the class room because she put her hands on the door and then on the threshold and stopped the desk from moving, so now you have a bigger predicament because now you have no leverage since she is still in the room and you are now in the hall. Funny, you failed to extract the individual and you gave leverage back to her.

The Leftists here think that a desk can be moved even if the occupant pushes their feet down. They're not known for intelligence, that's for sure.
The cons here think a teenage girl is stronger than a full grown man. They are known for their fear and obedience to anyone they are told to obey.
And then there is the liberal guy who thinks disrupting a class full of students is acceptable. Oh well, I believe in education you believe in violence bubba.

I have seen this idea repeatedly on here.
I don't usually speak for everyone but I haven't seen anyone make that case except those who are supporting the officer.

I would guess that everyone believes the girl's behavior was unacceptable and some sort of discipline is warranted. What is unacceptable is the way the officer conducted himself. Seeing as how his employer and the district agree, it makes sense.
Now you done gone and burnt up his strawman.

Now you done gone and burnt up his strawman.

POOF!

00-00-kevin-rashid-and-first-worldism-waving-the-red-flag-to-oppose-the-red-flag-3.jpg

A teenager "claimed" that he saw him call his friends the n-word? Well that seals it then!
And yet none of you Leftists, or even Sheriff Todd himself, have specified what he did wrong. It's going to be hard to explain in the lawsuit why he was actually terminated.

It's a new era. It's CHEAPER to throw a street cop squarely under the bus....rather than deal with protests and 24/7 media smearing.

This deputy will sue. He'll win 250K or so. He'll pay off his home and have no mortgage. And...some other agency in SC will hire him in 3 years.

But EVERY cop must understand...if the Twitterverse doesn't like what you did....legal or otherwise....you're toast.

OR....
Stand by him....and and risk riots, burned cities, and millions in overtime and workers comp for manpower to deal with the riots.

Now....all line level officers have one too. Say fuck it and avoid confrontation at all costs...or....be the guy on CNN getting fired and having the world see him as Public Enemy #1.

Cops are slowly making their choice. And violent crime is trickling up. 5 years from now....it's gonna be mid 80s type crime chaos.

Sue for what? For throwing a 16 years old girl sitting on her desk. He was called to take control of the situation but end up he was out of control and get fired. Do you think other cops will support this kind of bad cop? I'm glad that you already figured out what other cops are thinking or planning. They probably distance themselves from this kind of bad behavior.

For wrongful termination.

Yes. Support from other cops is actually overwhelming right now. Check the thread I did on it.

He was setting up a pressure point technique taught by PPCT at the SC academy....and she punched him as she resisted. The Sheriff said he should've used pressure points. Which don't work...because when you try them...people resist and get avgressive....which is what she did when he tried.

He's gonna sue the living shit out of Richland County.

But there is no weight on your feet if you're sitting professor. You could also lean her back so her feet are off the floor.
You fools are taking this argument to pretty retarded lenghths.

Not retarded at all. You can put enough weight on your feet to destroy any mobility in moving that desk. She would have EVENTUALLY been pulled out of it and onto the floor.

Don't know HOW LONG you folks would allow this drama to go on with no response from the student. There's another confrontation every hour to resolve. And ONE cop. Only thing dragging her out into the hallway would have done ---- is DESTROYED THE VIDEO RECORD OF WHAT HAPPENED..

Talk about not thinking clearly...

Really? Is that the police procedure? And what if she starts rocking side to side violently and falls over and injures herself. You twats have yet to actually think any of these "solutions" through.

We know for you, there is only one solution when an officer deals with a 14 yr old black girl.

Had to take that next step down the retard trail huh.
She's 18. Apparently you fucks have been lying about that this whole time.

Not a lie an oversight.
Do those four years change anything?

He got what was coming to him. There were other ways to handle the situation other than assaulting a child in the middle of a classroom like a bully

Thanks Captain Hindsight. Like what other ways? I saw him try to take her by the arm and lead her out of the desk...a VERY common technique that 99.9% of humans comply with. She didn't. She tensed up...resisted...threw a punch...and fight was on.

Oh...what "child"? I think she was 16-18 years old. That's not a child. Of course...you've become a full liberal lately...so I don't expect much.

OR....

For wrongful termination.

Yes. Support from other cops is actually overwhelming right now. Check the thread I did on it.

He was setting up a pressure point technique taught by PPCT at the SC academy....and she punched him as she resisted. The Sheriff said he should've used pressure points. Which don't work...because when you try them...people resist and get avgressive....which is what she did when he tried.

He's gonna sue the living shit out of Richland County.
By all means, but he won't win.

Forum List

Back