Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

Schools should invest in cell phone jammers.

Seriously.

I have one, it works beautifully. I like to use it on the highway when the dipshit in front of me is driving like a drunk because they are on their phone.

I flip a switch, and presto, the retard is magically transformed into a driver who fucking pays attention to the road.
You can seriously get one of those? I'd like to have one for my semi truck. From my vantage point, I see assholes texting all the time behind the wheel.
They are illegal, at the federal level no less. Even simple possession is illegal. Knock yourself out, and 911 service and police radios with it.
Then it's off the list. I obey every law, especially when hauling 80,000 lbs.

HERE is why he was fired man.

It's a new era. It's CHEAPER to throw a street cop squarely under the bus....rather than deal with protests and 24/7 media smearing.

This deputy will sue. He'll win 250K or so. He'll pay off his home and have no mortgage. And...some other agency in SC will hire him in 3 years.

But EVERY cop must understand...if the Twitterverse doesn't like what you did....legal or otherwise....you're toast.

Mayors now have a choice.

Fire a street cop that the left is mad at...and pay him for the lawsuit.
OR....
Stand by him....and and risk riots, burned cities, and millions in overtime and workers comp for manpower to deal with the riots.

Mayors, chiefs and sheriffs are making their choice.

Now....all line level officers have one too. Say fuck it and avoid confrontation at all costs...or....be the guy on CNN getting fired and having the world see him as Public Enemy #1.

Cops are slowly making their choice. And violent crime is trickling up. 5 years from now....it's gonna be mid 80s type crime chaos.

Sue for what? For throwing a 16 years old girl sitting on her desk. He was called to take control of the situation but end up he was out of control and get fired. Do you think other cops will support this kind of bad cop? I'm glad that you already figured out what other cops are thinking or planning. They probably distance themselves from this kind of bad behavior.

For wrongful termination.

Yes. Support from other cops is actually overwhelming right now. Check the thread I did on it.

He was setting up a pressure point technique taught by PPCT at the SC academy....and she punched him as she resisted. The Sheriff said he should've used pressure points. Which don't work...because when you try them...people resist and get avgressive....which is what she did when he tried.

He's gonna sue the living shit out of Richland County.
By all means, but he won't win.
You know what amuses me is how many predictions (all of them) you leftwats make that don't come true.
That's projection in this case. The guy is fucked, and you are about the only dumb bitch who doesn't get that.
I'm going to stick it to you when he wins the lawsuit.

And yet none of you Leftists, or even Sheriff Todd himself, have specified what he did wrong. It's going to be hard to explain in the lawsuit why he was actually terminated.

It's a new era. It's CHEAPER to throw a street cop squarely under the bus....rather than deal with protests and 24/7 media smearing.

This deputy will sue. He'll win 250K or so. He'll pay off his home and have no mortgage. And...some other agency in SC will hire him in 3 years.

But EVERY cop must understand...if the Twitterverse doesn't like what you did....legal or otherwise....you're toast.

OR....
Stand by him....and and risk riots, burned cities, and millions in overtime and workers comp for manpower to deal with the riots.

Now....all line level officers have one too. Say fuck it and avoid confrontation at all costs...or....be the guy on CNN getting fired and having the world see him as Public Enemy #1.

Cops are slowly making their choice. And violent crime is trickling up. 5 years from now....it's gonna be mid 80s type crime chaos.

Sue for what? For throwing a 16 years old girl sitting on her desk. He was called to take control of the situation but end up he was out of control and get fired. Do you think other cops will support this kind of bad cop? I'm glad that you already figured out what other cops are thinking or planning. They probably distance themselves from this kind of bad behavior.

Yes. Support from other cops is actually overwhelming right now. Check the thread I did on it.

He was setting up a pressure point technique taught by PPCT at the SC academy....and she punched him as she resisted. The Sheriff said he should've used pressure points. Which don't work...because when you try them...people resist and get avgressive....which is what she did when he tried.

You know what amuses me is how many predictions (all of them) you leftwats make that don't come true.
Yeah, like that wrong prediction that Obama would win re-election in 2012.............oh, and that wrong prediction that the Supreme Court would strike down anti-SSM laws.

Schools should invest in cell phone jammers.

Seriously.

I have one, it works beautifully. I like to use it on the highway when the dipshit in front of me is driving like a drunk because they are on their phone.

I flip a switch, and presto, the retard is magically transformed into a driver who fucking pays attention to the road.
You can seriously get one of those? I'd like to have one for my semi truck. From my vantage point, I see assholes texting all the time behind the wheel.
They are illegal, at the federal level no less. Even simple possession is illegal. Knock yourself out, and 911 service and police radios with it.
Then it's off the list. I obey every law, especially when hauling 80,000 lbs.
Good to know, wood hauler.

That's projection in this case. The guy is fucked, and you are about the only dumb bitch who doesn't get that.
I'm going to stick it to you when he wins the lawsuit.
He won't, but I'll remind you if I'm still hanging around.

I don't think the tards understand there never should have been a cop in the classroom to begin with.

If that had failed, would you be okay with letting her disrupt the rest of the class? And sending the message to the other students that they can disrupt the class whenever they want?
Yep, because you can't teach kids that it's okay to start beating on someone when they won't do as you tell them to.
and then there is the real world liberal man. Then there is the real world. You should go out of the house and experience it once in a while, it will educate you. The girl got her consequence for misbehaving. Fine with me and it must have been fine with her she choose that option.
Good thing you werent in charge of firing this guy. Seems like intelligence and professionalism prevailed.
I would have decorated the guy!
Thats why I said it was good you had no power or input in the situation. Doing something that stupid is the hall mark of a person unfit to lead a dog to his food let alone lead people.
I actually have two dogs and they are more disciplined than the behavior of the student. They listen.

You do know that listening is a skill right?

A teenager "claimed" that he saw him call his friends the n-word? Well that seals it then!
what seals it is the video of the Goon Gorilla assaulting a teenage girl...
And yet none of you Leftists, or even Sheriff Todd himself, have specified what he did wrong. It's going to be hard to explain in the lawsuit why he was actually terminated.

OR....

There's no doubt there will be a lawsuit. That's what happens when cops who have done nothing wrong are fired because the city doesn't want angry chimps to burn down the city in protest.
There will be a lawsuit and the girls college education will be paid for after they finish suing the school district and PD.

The only support he has is from racists who like to see ******* get beat up...
Why do you keep using that word? Do you admit you're a racist?
All humans are racist, Chief Sellout...
No. They aren't. Only a racist would believe that.
Nope. It's simply human nature, we are tribal animals, Chief Sellout, only you are a house ****** for the man.

2uyomsk.jpg

why does it bother you? So we're not allowed to use our freedom of speech because you don't like our speech? Funny stuff these liberals, another non freedom subject.
Why does what bother me? You can use whatever words you want. I just asked that you keep your personal issues where they belong and to not pretend everyone has that issue.
So my personal opinions bother you f00l? You just asked me to take them somewhere else. At least you implied such. So, again, you wish to remove my right to my opinion? That's worse than anything this cop did.
What makes you think your opinions bother me? I said keep your issues to yourself not your opinions.
So, again, you wish to remove my right to my opinion? That's worse than anything this cop did!
Are you having a hard time with reading comprehension? Try reading my post slowly and try again.
nope you told me to keep my opinions to myself. What do you supposed that means, it means you wish me to shut up, so sir, I am spot on with your intentions. F00l, you should be back at school with the girl and sit next to her.

Yep, because you can't teach kids that it's okay to start beating on someone when they won't do as you tell them to.
and then there is the real world liberal man. Then there is the real world. You should go out of the house and experience it once in a while, it will educate you. The girl got her consequence for misbehaving. Fine with me and it must have been fine with her she choose that option.
Good thing you werent in charge of firing this guy. Seems like intelligence and professionalism prevailed.
I would have decorated the guy!
Thats why I said it was good you had no power or input in the situation. Doing something that stupid is the hall mark of a person unfit to lead a dog to his food let alone lead people.
I actually have two dogs and they are more disciplined than the behavior of the student. They listen.

You do know that listening is a skill right?
Has nothing to do with your ability to lead those dogs to water. Figures your reading comprehension is as bad as your leadership skills.

what seals it is the video of the Goon Gorilla assaulting a teenage girl...

OR....

There's no doubt there will be a lawsuit. That's what happens when cops who have done nothing wrong are fired because the city doesn't want angry chimps to burn down the city in protest.
There will be a lawsuit and the girls college education will be paid for after they finish suing the school district and PD.
No, she's going to prison if she's lucky, or she'll be dead. Either way, she's been encouraged by the media, her lawyer, her parents, and the gutless Sheriff Lott to be a criminal. We're going to hear about this one in the news again.

Why does what bother me? You can use whatever words you want. I just asked that you keep your personal issues where they belong and to not pretend everyone has that issue.
So my personal opinions bother you f00l? You just asked me to take them somewhere else. At least you implied such. So, again, you wish to remove my right to my opinion? That's worse than anything this cop did.
What makes you think your opinions bother me? I said keep your issues to yourself not your opinions.
So, again, you wish to remove my right to my opinion? That's worse than anything this cop did!
Are you having a hard time with reading comprehension? Try reading my post slowly and try again.
nope you told me to keep my opinions to myself. What do you supposed that means, it means you wish me to shut up, so sir, I am spot on with your intentions. F00l, you should be back at school with the girl and sit next to her.
Nope. I said keep your issues to yourself. Its even in the post you quoted.

Forum List

Back