Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

A teacher calling the cops because a kid wouldn't give up her cell phone reminds me of those potheads who call 9-1-1 when the McDonald's drive-thru is out of pickles.

I can't believe the 9-1-1 operator didn't hang up on the teacher.
He was on site, dumbass.

Last edited:
Schools should invest in cell phone jammers.

Seriously.

I have one, it works beautifully. I like to use it on the highway when the dipshit in front of me is driving like a drunk because they are on their phone.

I flip a switch, and presto, the retard is magically transformed into a driver who fucking pays attention to the road.
Well, if you have one, and you use that way, you are breaking the law and potentially causing outages in 911 service, which will land you serious shit: A Florida Resident Drove Around with a Cellphone Jammer for Two Years Before Being Caught

"Federal law prohibits importing, marketing, sale, possession or using these types of wireless signal jamming devices, in part because it’s unsafe for people who need to make 911 calls. These jammers can proactively block cellphones, Wi-Fi, GPS, aircraft communications and even two-way radios used by law enforcement and emergency personnel. "

Have fun, in prison (potentially): FCC slaps Florida highway cell phone jammer with $48K fine

Last edited:
I can't wait to see the crime and disorder spike that's coming to all these cities throwing their cops under the bus.

This cop couldn't have done ANYTHING that would've been seen as "ok". He could've tried to hug her into compliance and the left would have accused him of fondling her.

I can't wait to see the crime and disorder spike that's coming to all these cities throwing their cops under the bus.

This cop couldn't have done ANYTHING that would've been seen as "ok". He could've tried to hug her into compliance and the left would have accused him of fondling her.
I cant wait to see this cop fired for acting like a strange male chimp establishing dominance......oh wait he was fired.

She tensed up...resisted...threw a punch...and fight was on.

:laugh: No, she did not. She did nothing at all. I've seen the video multiple times. :coffee:

Yes...she did. She pulled her left arm away as he tried to guide her out. She threw a bullshit half attempt strike with her right ( BUT...probably a better punch than most of yours). And she squeezed her legs onto the desk...which is why it came with her. She did everything she could do to NOT be removed.

I'll link the story in 12 months when RCSO settles and pays this deputy a big ass check.

love how the leftist media edited the whole video to fan the flames of hate and division.

so b/c of that, it's clear the cop was clearly in the right the whole time and did everything he could to control the situation.

he made no mistakes and the parents of the child should have their kids taken from them since they clearly have no idea how to raise them.

Did this guy just take the cops side only because he thinks the video is edited?

All you have to do with these guys is say the left likes their mothers and these idiots would chuck their moms off a cliff

Ah. How would Officer ClosedCaption have dealt with this brat bitch?

The only way to interact with a child of course...by mopping the floor with them
So you don't have any actionable ideas eh?
Drag her desk out into the hallway. Pretty simple huh?

Well it went about halfway with her. She should have hung onto it.

:laugh: No, she did not. She did nothing at all. I've seen the video multiple times. :coffee:

Yes...she did. She pulled her left arm away as he tried to guide her out. She threw a bullshit half attempt strike with her right ( BUT...probably a better punch than most of yours). And she squeezed her legs onto the desk...which is why it came with her. She did everything she could do to NOT be removed.

I'll link the story in 12 months when RCSO settles and pays this deputy a big ass check.
He will never see a dime, not after throwing her across the floor.

OMG! You could also carry the entire desk.
Lean her back one guy grabs the chair legs while the other has the back. This doesn't need to be a criminal issue. She didn't rob a freak'n bank. Most kids act out because they have an issue. Putting charges on her does nothing to resolve that issue.
And yes it is retarded to continue arguing about this in this detail.

The ignorance expressed by those who have no earthly idea about what they're talking about.
I think Paddy Murphy is right. That big cop could easily have slid the chair with the girl on it right out of that room. What he did instead was plainly excessive.
Amazing how many "suggestions" you Leftwat ignoramuses have well outside the scope of actual police procedure.

He wont see a dime because he had no right to put his hands on her. Sorry...but not really.
laugh.gif

A teenager "claimed" that he saw him call his friends the n-word? Well that seals it then!
what seals it is the video of the Goon Gorilla assaulting a teenage girl...
And yet none of you Leftists, or even Sheriff Todd himself, have specified what he did wrong. It's going to be hard to explain in the lawsuit why he was actually terminated.

HERE is why he was fired man.

It's a new era. It's CHEAPER to throw a street cop squarely under the bus....rather than deal with protests and 24/7 media smearing.

This deputy will sue. He'll win 250K or so. He'll pay off his home and have no mortgage. And...some other agency in SC will hire him in 3 years.

But EVERY cop must understand...if the Twitterverse doesn't like what you did....legal or otherwise....you're toast.

Mayors now have a choice.

Fire a street cop that the left is mad at...and pay him for the lawsuit.
OR....
Stand by him....and and risk riots, burned cities, and millions in overtime and workers comp for manpower to deal with the riots.

Mayors, chiefs and sheriffs are making their choice.

Now....all line level officers have one too. Say fuck it and avoid confrontation at all costs...or....be the guy on CNN getting fired and having the world see him as Public Enemy #1.

Cops are slowly making their choice. And violent crime is trickling up. 5 years from now....it's gonna be mid 80s type crime chaos.

Sue for what? For throwing a 16 years old girl sitting on her desk. He was called to take control of the situation but end up he was out of control and get fired. Do you think other cops will support this kind of bad cop? I'm glad that you already figured out what other cops are thinking or planning. They probably distance themselves from this kind of bad behavior.
There's no doubt there will be a lawsuit. That's what happens when cops who have done nothing wrong are fired because the city doesn't want angry chimps to burn down the city in protest.

Seriously.

I have one, it works beautifully. I like to use it on the highway when the dipshit in front of me is driving like a drunk because they are on their phone.

I flip a switch, and presto, the retard is magically transformed into a driver who fucking pays attention to the road.
You can seriously get one of those? I'd like to have one for my semi truck. From my vantage point, I see assholes texting all the time behind the wheel.

we don't know the entire story. There could be 10 mins worth of footage preceding that where the officer was asking nicely.

And that may be, but it doesn't justify what we saw in that video.

I agree. There is never a need for such excessive force on a non threatening minor.
don't you just feel sorry for the girl? she wasn't allowed to disrupt the class any longer. ahhhhhhhh feel sorry for her!!!

I feel sorry for her since her mother had just died.

what seals it is the video of the Goon Gorilla assaulting a teenage girl...
And yet none of you Leftists, or even Sheriff Todd himself, have specified what he did wrong. It's going to be hard to explain in the lawsuit why he was actually terminated.

It's a new era. It's CHEAPER to throw a street cop squarely under the bus....rather than deal with protests and 24/7 media smearing.

This deputy will sue. He'll win 250K or so. He'll pay off his home and have no mortgage. And...some other agency in SC will hire him in 3 years.

But EVERY cop must understand...if the Twitterverse doesn't like what you did....legal or otherwise....you're toast.

OR....
Stand by him....and and risk riots, burned cities, and millions in overtime and workers comp for manpower to deal with the riots.

Now....all line level officers have one too. Say fuck it and avoid confrontation at all costs...or....be the guy on CNN getting fired and having the world see him as Public Enemy #1.

Cops are slowly making their choice. And violent crime is trickling up. 5 years from now....it's gonna be mid 80s type crime chaos.

Sue for what? For throwing a 16 years old girl sitting on her desk. He was called to take control of the situation but end up he was out of control and get fired. Do you think other cops will support this kind of bad cop? I'm glad that you already figured out what other cops are thinking or planning. They probably distance themselves from this kind of bad behavior.

For wrongful termination.

Yes. Support from other cops is actually overwhelming right now. Check the thread I did on it.

He was setting up a pressure point technique taught by PPCT at the SC academy....and she punched him as she resisted. The Sheriff said he should've used pressure points. Which don't work...because when you try them...people resist and get avgressive....which is what she did when he tried.

He's gonna sue the living shit out of Richland County.
By all means, but he won't win.
You know what amuses me is how many predictions (all of them) you leftwats make that don't come true.

Seriously.

You can seriously get one of those? I'd like to have one for my semi truck. From my vantage point, I see assholes texting all the time behind the wheel.
They are illegal, at the federal level no less. Even simple possession is illegal. Knock yourself out, and 911 service and police radios with it.

OR....

For wrongful termination.

Yes. Support from other cops is actually overwhelming right now. Check the thread I did on it.

He was setting up a pressure point technique taught by PPCT at the SC academy....and she punched him as she resisted. The Sheriff said he should've used pressure points. Which don't work...because when you try them...people resist and get avgressive....which is what she did when he tried.

He's gonna sue the living shit out of Richland County.
By all means, but he won't win.
You know what amuses me is how many predictions (all of them) you leftwats make that don't come true.
That's projection in this case. The guy is fucked, and you are about the only dumb bitch who doesn't get that.

Forum List

Back