Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

The only support he has is from racists who like to see ******* get beat up...
Why do you keep using that word? Do you admit you're a racist?
All humans are racist, Chief Sellout...
No. They aren't. Only a racist would believe that.
Nope. It's simply human nature, we are tribal animals, Chief Sellout, only you are a house ****** for the man.

I'm only a house ****** for my wife, who's complaining that I'm spending way too much time here. I told her I'm trying to reach 11,000 today.

And yet none of you Leftists, or even Sheriff Todd himself, have specified what he did wrong. It's going to be hard to explain in the lawsuit why he was actually terminated.

HERE is why he was fired man.

It's a new era. It's CHEAPER to throw a street cop squarely under the bus....rather than deal with protests and 24/7 media smearing.

This deputy will sue. He'll win 250K or so. He'll pay off his home and have no mortgage. And...some other agency in SC will hire him in 3 years.

But EVERY cop must understand...if the Twitterverse doesn't like what you did....legal or otherwise....you're toast.

Mayors now have a choice.

Fire a street cop that the left is mad at...and pay him for the lawsuit.
OR....
Stand by him....and and risk riots, burned cities, and millions in overtime and workers comp for manpower to deal with the riots.

Mayors, chiefs and sheriffs are making their choice.

Now....all line level officers have one too. Say fuck it and avoid confrontation at all costs...or....be the guy on CNN getting fired and having the world see him as Public Enemy #1.

Cops are slowly making their choice. And violent crime is trickling up. 5 years from now....it's gonna be mid 80s type crime chaos.

Sue for what? For throwing a 16 years old girl sitting on her desk. He was called to take control of the situation but end up he was out of control and get fired. Do you think other cops will support this kind of bad cop? I'm glad that you already figured out what other cops are thinking or planning. They probably distance themselves from this kind of bad behavior.
There's no doubt there will be a lawsuit. That's what happens when cops who have done nothing wrong are fired because the city doesn't want angry chimps to burn down the city in protest.
There will be a lawsuit and the girls college education will be paid for after they finish suing the school district and PD.
No, she's going to prison if she's lucky, or she'll be dead. Either way, she's been encouraged by the media, her lawyer, her parents, and the gutless Sheriff Lott to be a criminal. We're going to hear about this one in the news again.
Hate the ******* that much eh? That you would wish that for her? Got it.

And yet none of you Leftists, or even Sheriff Todd himself, have specified what he did wrong. It's going to be hard to explain in the lawsuit why he was actually terminated.

It's a new era. It's CHEAPER to throw a street cop squarely under the bus....rather than deal with protests and 24/7 media smearing.

This deputy will sue. He'll win 250K or so. He'll pay off his home and have no mortgage. And...some other agency in SC will hire him in 3 years.

But EVERY cop must understand...if the Twitterverse doesn't like what you did....legal or otherwise....you're toast.

OR....
Stand by him....and and risk riots, burned cities, and millions in overtime and workers comp for manpower to deal with the riots.

Now....all line level officers have one too. Say fuck it and avoid confrontation at all costs...or....be the guy on CNN getting fired and having the world see him as Public Enemy #1.

Cops are slowly making their choice. And violent crime is trickling up. 5 years from now....it's gonna be mid 80s type crime chaos.

Sue for what? For throwing a 16 years old girl sitting on her desk. He was called to take control of the situation but end up he was out of control and get fired. Do you think other cops will support this kind of bad cop? I'm glad that you already figured out what other cops are thinking or planning. They probably distance themselves from this kind of bad behavior.
There's no doubt there will be a lawsuit. That's what happens when cops who have done nothing wrong are fired because the city doesn't want angry chimps to burn down the city in protest.
There will be a lawsuit and the girls college education will be paid for after they finish suing the school district and PD.
No, she's going to prison if she's lucky, or she'll be dead. Either way, she's been encouraged by the media, her lawyer, her parents, and the gutless Sheriff Lott to be a criminal. We're going to hear about this one in the news again.
We will definitely hear about her success after she graduates from college with a degree paid for by the idiot feral cop.

OR....

That's what's going to happen and I feel sorry for her. If she were actually held responsible for her crimes, there's a chance she might be set on the right road. But quite the opposite happened.

I don't think the tards understand there never should have been a cop in the classroom to begin with.

edBQBeJ.gif

Yep, because you can't teach kids that it's okay to start beating on someone when they won't do as you tell them to.
and then there is the real world liberal man. Then there is the real world. You should go out of the house and experience it once in a while, it will educate you. The girl got her consequence for misbehaving. Fine with me and it must have been fine with her she choose that option.
Good thing you werent in charge of firing this guy. Seems like intelligence and professionalism prevailed.
I would have decorated the guy!
Thats why I said it was good you had no power or input in the situation. Doing something that stupid is the hall mark of a person unfit to lead a dog to his food let alone lead people.
I actually have two dogs and they are more disciplined than the behavior of the student. They listen.

You do know that listening is a skill right?

Awesome. You really do think that some people ought to be treated like dogs.

I imagine that YOU don't obey commands better than your dogs do. Does that make you dumber than a dog?

Ya fucking idiot.

The only support he has is from racists who like to see ******* get beat up...
Nope. It's simply human nature, we are tribal animals, Chief Sellout, only you are a house ****** for the man.

I'm only a house ****** for my wife, who's complaining that I'm spending way too much time here. I told her I'm trying to reach 11,000 today.
You are Chief Apologist for Whitey, not even minding that we slaughtered your kind so it's hardly a surprise that you would defend a man who throws a black girl across the floor eh?

That's what's going to happen and I feel sorry for her. If she were actually held responsible for her crimes, there's a chance she might be set on the right road. But quite the opposite happened.
Crime? What crime was that?

She resisted a white guy. Lap dogs like SMD view that as an unpardonable crime.

You are Chief Apologist for Whitey, not even minding that we slaughtered your kind so it's hardly a surprise that you would defend a man who throws a black girl across the floor eh?
I'm here, so clearly "my kind" wasn't slaughtered. And I've expressed deep hatred for the "Manifest Destiny" Protestants who used the Bible as an excuse to wipe out the Plains Indians. I'm part of a Northwest tribe from Montana and British Columbia and I'm very grateful for the French Catholics who were much kinder to us than Protestants assholes to the Apache and Sioux. See? History is not so monolithic.

You tell the kid to turn over the phone. If she doesn't turn over the phone, you tell the brat to go to the office. If she doesn't go to the office, you give her detention. If she doesn't show up for detention, you suspend her.

DONE!

I'm here, so clearly "my kind" wasn't slaughtered. And I've expressed deep hatred for the "Manifest Destiny" Protestants who used the Bible as an excuse to wipe out the Plains Indians. I'm part of a Northwest tribe from Montana and British Columbia and I'm very grateful for the French Catholics who were much kinder to us than Protestants assholes to the Apache and Sioux. See? History is not so monolithic.
You're on record saying you don't give a damn about the genocide of Native Americans. That's why I nicknamed you Chief Sellout.

OHMYGOD SHEEZ GOTTA PHONE CALL THE COPZ!!!!
You dumbfuck. The resource officer was called when she wouldn't leave the classroom.
And why was she asked to leave the classroom? Because she had a cell phone.

CALL THE COPZ!!!!
So now teachers aren't supposed to insist on order in their classrooms?
You tell the kid to turn over the phone. If she doesn't turn over the phone, you tell the brat to go to the office. If she doesn't go to the office, you give her detention. If she doesn't show up for detention, you suspend her.

DONE!

I don't know what the rules are/were for the officer. If he broke rules, then that's it, he pays the appropriate price.

Sadly though, the PC Police are doing what they always do: Largely ignoring all the several rules broken by the student, painting her as an innocent, helpless abuse victim, and continuing the cynical and vile tradition of effectively enabling poor behavior by (especially) young blacks.

American Blacks continue to be victimized by the PC Police.

Pay attention now. Disturbing school, which is a crime in South Carolina, resisting arrest, and assaulting a police officer. She should get at least 2 years for all of that.

OHMYGOD SHEEZ GOTTA PHONE CALL THE COPZ!!!!
You dumbfuck. The resource officer was called when she wouldn't leave the classroom.
And why was she asked to leave the classroom? Because she had a cell phone.

CALL THE COPZ!!!!
So now teachers aren't supposed to insist on order in their classrooms?

DONE!
Does that get her out of the classroom, or does she stay there using her cell phone and disrupting the class?

Forum List

Back