Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

No. They aren't. Only a racist would believe that.
Nope. It's simply human nature, we are tribal animals, Chief Sellout, only you are a house ****** for the man.

I'm only a house ****** for my wife, who's complaining that I'm spending way too much time here. I told her I'm trying to reach 11,000 today.
You are Chief Apologist for Whitey, not even minding that we slaughtered your kind so it's hardly a surprise that you would defend a man who throws a black girl across the floor eh?
I'm here, so clearly "my kind" wasn't slaughtered. And I've expressed deep hatred for the "Manifest Destiny" Protestants who used the Bible as an excuse to wipe out the Plains Indians. I'm part of a Northwest tribe from Montana and British Columbia and I'm very grateful for the French Catholics who were much kinder to us than Protestants assholes to the Apache and Sioux. See? History is not so monolithic.
You're on record saying you don't give a damn about the genocide of Native Americans. That's why I nicknamed you Chief Sellout.

No, I never said that. Now you're lying.

I don't know what the rules are/were for the officer. If he broke rules, then that's it, he pays the appropriate price.

Sadly though, the PC Police are doing what they always do: Largely ignoring all the several rules broken by the student, painting her as an innocent, helpless abuse victim, and continuing the cynical and vile tradition of effectively enabling poor behavior by (especially) young blacks.

American Blacks continue to be victimized by the PC Police.
No. We are saying you don't have to resort to beating up a child when the child is being a brat. You are one unimaginative person. There are a lot of other tools in the toolbox beside truncheons and jackboots.

I don't know what the rules are/were for the officer. If he broke rules, then that's it, he pays the appropriate price.

Sadly though, the PC Police are doing what they always do: Largely ignoring all the several rules broken by the student, painting her as an innocent, helpless abuse victim, and continuing the cynical and vile tradition of effectively enabling poor behavior by (especially) young blacks.

No. We are saying you don't have to resort to beating up a child when the child is being a brat. You are one unimaginative person.
Perfect example, thanks.

Nope. It's simply human nature, we are tribal animals, Chief Sellout, only you are a house ****** for the man.

I'm only a house ****** for my wife, who's complaining that I'm spending way too much time here. I told her I'm trying to reach 11,000 today.
You are Chief Apologist for Whitey, not even minding that we slaughtered your kind so it's hardly a surprise that you would defend a man who throws a black girl across the floor eh?
I'm here, so clearly "my kind" wasn't slaughtered. And I've expressed deep hatred for the "Manifest Destiny" Protestants who used the Bible as an excuse to wipe out the Plains Indians. I'm part of a Northwest tribe from Montana and British Columbia and I'm very grateful for the French Catholics who were much kinder to us than Protestants assholes to the Apache and Sioux. See? History is not so monolithic.
You're on record saying you don't give a damn about the genocide of Native Americans. That's why I nicknamed you Chief Sellout.

Nope, I remember it well, even if you do not. That's why I came up with the nickname.

No. We are saying you don't have to resort to beating up a child when the child is being a brat. You are one unimaginative person. There are a lot of other tools in the toolbox beside truncheons and jackboots.

PLEASE...detail "lots of other tools" that can be used every day...probably several times a day...by cops in these...um...diverse high schools to remove students who are determined not to be removed?

No. We are saying you don't have to resort to beating up a child when the child is being a brat. You are one unimaginative person.
Perfect example, thanks.
There are other tools in the toolbox beside truncheons and jackboots, you idiot.

You tell the kid to turn over the phone. If she doesn't turn over the phone, you tell the brat to go to the office. If she doesn't go to the office, you give her detention. If she doesn't show up for detention, you suspend her.

DONE!

There will be a lawsuit and the girls college education will be paid for after they finish suing the school district and PD.
No, she's going to prison if she's lucky, or she'll be dead. Either way, she's been encouraged by the media, her lawyer, her parents, and the gutless Sheriff Lott to be a criminal. We're going to hear about this one in the news again.
Hate the ******* that much eh? That you would wish that for her? Got it.

That's what's going to happen and I feel sorry for her. If she were actually held responsible for her crimes, there's a chance she might be set on the right road. But quite the opposite happened.
Crime? What crime was that?
Pay attention now. Disturbing school, which is a crime in South Carolina, resisting arrest, and assaulting a police officer. She should get at least 2 years for all of that.
You are so full of crap it makes my ears hurt.

Nope, I remember it well, even if you do not. That's why I came up with the nickname.
I told you my position. I've been very clear.

Stop lying, Leftists!

He broke the rules against Excessive Use of Force.

PLEASE...detail "lots of other tools" that can be used every day...probably several times a day...by cops in these...um...diverse high schools to remove students who are determined not to be removed?
You tell the kid to turn over the phone. If she doesn't turn over the phone, you tell the brat to go to the office. If she doesn't go to the office, you give her detention. If she doesn't show up for detention, you suspend her.

DONE! No cops needed.

Stop lying, Leftists!
I never lie here, it's unnecessary. If I cared I could probably find your quote, but I don't.

Perfect example, thanks.
There are other tools in the toolbox beside truncheons and jackboots, you idiot.

DONE!

THEY DID ALL THAT YOU MORON. None of it worked.

They were kicking her bitch ass OUT OF CLASS. Gone. Bye. Get out.

And she was determined NOT TO GET UP.

How do you handle it???

Perfect example, thanks.

DONE!
Yep, that all seems correct to me.

Which doesn't change a thing about my post.

At least you folks are consistent.

Which is assault. Why wasn't he charged with it?

Then that's it, regarding the guy.

Part of the story.

Perfect example, thanks.

DONE!

How do you handle it???

No, they did not do all that.

DONE!

They never used detention or suspension. They called the cop instead.

DONE! No cops needed.

They did all that. She was still disrupting class. They wanted her OUT. Gone. Bye. Just like she got kicked out of her previous school (OOOH...mainstream media not disclosed that yet??? Stand by....).

She was determined to not get up and not leave.

How do you get her ass out of the building...if she's determined her ass is staying???

You have no idea how this works. He's going to be just fine. I know you Leftists want to DESTROY anyone you don't like, but it's not going to happen. Then you can moan about how racist America is when he gets an even higher paying police job after winning a lawsuit.
There is no limit to the number of police agencies lining up to hire a guaranteed lawsuit generator. Wouldn't you want to be the police commander who hires this guy -- so you can explain it to the Mayor when the known violence-prone loose-cannon beats some drunk to death for public urination?

I feel sorry for this cop because the little bitch he did his Hulk Hogan number on deserved every bit of it. The problem is that's not what kids are supposed to see, and it's not what a lot of ordinary Americans want to see. They don't want cops who behave that way when it is not necessary. That recalcitrant girl could have been removed in a much less spectacular manner.

Stop lying, Leftists!
I never lie here, it's unnecessary. If I cared I could probably find your quote, but I don't.

I can sympathize with not being able to find a quote, but I never advocated for the genocide of Native Americans. My position is very complex but very clear, but, as you said, you don't care what it actually is. You're right, you are being honest....about not caring about the truth.

Perfect example, thanks.

DONE!

How do you handle it???

No, they did not do all that.

DONE!

They never used detention or suspension. They called the cop instead.

Hey moron....IMMEDIATE suspension. As in...get up...NOW...and leave.

Oh wait...if a student is disrupting class...you think they should be allowed to stay??? Detention?? What if she doesn't show up??

You libs are so retarded it's actually entertaining.

Forum List

Back