Outrageous!!!! DOJ seeks prison time for Woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you question that? How old was she? The other entries suggest she was very young.. like 5 or 6 years old.

So you think it's appropriate for a man to shower with his 5 or 6 year old little girl?

Show us the page from the diary. Other posters have managed to post pictures of the pages.

Why can’t you?

You've been shown the page from the diary multiple times in here.

Why is my repeating that going to be any different?

You've been shown the page from the diary multiple times in here.

Why is my repeating that going to be any different?
The page doesn’t say anything about her being 15, as you claimed, or waiting till late at night to shower, as you claimed.

So find that page or admit you’re lying.

We both know what you’re actually going to do. Which is hide from this fact like a coward.

You lied about what Ashley Biden wrote in her journal. About her being 15. About her waiting until late to shower.

I asked you repeatedly to back it up and you never did, because you’re a liar and wont admit it.

I never stated an age, you're the one that kept asking for an age, I never answered your question because there wasn't an age stated. The age is irrelevant, as I've repeatedly said over and over and over again.

Other people have posted where she wrote about waiting until the middle of the night to shower, and have shown the page where that was written, you still won't believe it, so that's not my problem.

It’s not sexual. I don’t know why you need to make it sexual, because it’s just parents with their kids.

Stop trying to make everything sexual. It’s bad.

So it's okay for little Suzie to have her dad's penis in her face while they're showering together?

You need to seek professional help.

So it's okay for little Suzie to have her dad's penis in her face while they're showering together?

You need to seek professional help.
Not sure why you think that’s how parents shower with their kids?

Is it because you’ve never had any?

Other people have posted where she wrote about waiting until the middle of the night to shower, and have shown the page where that was written, you still won't believe it, so that's not my problem.
That never appeared on the page. You lied again.

That’s what she said, yes.

Where did I say othwrwise?

You keep asking for everyone to 'prove it', implying that you didn't think it was true.

So now in your little sick twisted mind, you have to somehow exonerate Biden for showering with his daughter, so you desperately make post after post about how men showering with their young daughters is perfectly normal. You have no sense of right or wrong, you only defend your cult to the bitter end, you have no moral compass at all. You'd defend Biden against anything, absolutely anything. 🤡

A track record of accurate and honest reporting.

It’s just common sense. Not sure why you ask such obvious questions.

Who's 'track record', yours? Who deeems it to be honest, you?

So you've eliminated all of those outlets that have lied about Trump in the past, which means pretty much all of them? So who is 'honest'?

You keep asking for everyone to 'prove it', implying that you didn't think it was true.

So now in your little sick twisted mind, you have to somehow exonerate Biden for showering with his daughter, so you desperately make post after post about how men showering with their young daughters is perfectly normal. You have no sense of right or wrong, you only defend your cult to the bitter end, you have no moral compass at all. You'd defend Biden against anything, absolutely anything. 🤡
I keep asking you to prove that she was 15 and waited to shower at night.

You can’t do it because it’s a lie.

But you can’t seem to figure that out. I have to draw a goddamn diagram for you.

And you're calling Ashley Biden a liar. You're not going to turn this into a Trump discussion. Sorry. If you want to talk about that, start your own thread, this thread is about Biden.

How old was she when she showered with her father?

I keep asking you to prove that she was 15 and waited to shower at night.

You can’t do it because it’s a lie.

But you can’t seem to figure that out. I have to draw a goddamn diagram for you.

She was under 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back