Outrageous Obama can't bring himself to say Jihad or terrorists

Jihadist killing Americans at Benghazi "outrageous"

Jihadists killing Parisians "outrageous"

Still no mention of Islam or Jihad in either case

"We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others." -- 9/11/12

"outrageous attempt to terrorize innocent civilians" - 11/14/15

Counting the days until Macaca Joe is out of office

Rog just came in screaming because while I was posting and helping someone with their baby catahoula he said that Obama wouldn't say the words.

I think he was listening to Joe Pags. You know we only have dial up and radio right? My husband was freaking losing it.
Why do you retards keep lining up for refills of your piss cups from propaganda outlets?

Seriously.

How many times will it take for you to be shown you are being lied to before you finally fucking wise up?

You rubes deserve to be lied to.

Why don't you retards keep lining up for the next pack of KY jelly so you can continue to bend over and take one from Obama?

The islamic state is as much a nation state as can be. The classical definition of nation state is holding land and proclaiming it as such.

When did the major powers start deciding what makes a nation state? lol

With this being said it is inaccurate to call them terrorist...They're soldiers. We need to treat them as a state and blow it too hell.

"We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others." -- 9/11/12

Islamist extremists terrorists kill 129 people in Paris and you verbally attack Obama. Why don't you go after the Islamist extremist terrorists, are you scared of them?
The terrorists hate Obama, you hate Obama, whose side are you on?

Rog just came in screaming because while I was posting and helping someone with their baby catahoula he said that Obama wouldn't say the words.

I think he was listening to Joe Pags. You know we only have dial up and radio right? My husband was freaking losing it.
Why do you retards keep lining up for refills of your piss cups from propaganda outlets?

Seriously.

How many times will it take for you to be shown you are being lied to before you finally fucking wise up?

You rubes deserve to be lied to.

Yep. Its reported all over the world but the right still lies about it.

Remembering when Obama forgot to wear a flag pin and the right went crazy.

Drumpf's latest gold digger wife actually carried a bag with the Union Jack on it and the same RWNJs said it didn't matter.

Why?

Because they don't mind that their candidates are traitors to their own country. RWNJs don't care that their candidates send business to other countries and want to raise taxes on the poor to benefit the 1%.

These people are downright stupid.

Why would any world leader run around saying "muslim terrorists " . ??

We need the Muslims to fight Muslims terrorists . Imagine what the terrorists would do with a statement like that ?

Obama kills terrorists by the truckload and the ODS'ers bitch because he doesn't talk about it in their way.

Well, that's the difference between talkers and doers.

Are you RWNJ traitors okay with this?

At the presidential debate, no less.

Of course you are just fine with it.

AT THE PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE!!!!

2E53F46800000578-0-image-a-2_1447248760407.jpg

We need the Muslims to fight Muslims terrorists . Imagine what the terrorists would do with a statement like that ?

Yeah! We might hurt their feelings!

It's OK to call Republicans the enemy and compare us to terrorists, but don't offend the Jihadists

That's the point of the OP, thank you

And more Muslims are their victims than any other group.

You need to carefully pick up on the undertones and the between-the-lines stuff around here.

The RWnut consensus on USMB is that all Muslims are guilty. They want the Muslims dealt with the way the Nazis dealt with the Jews.

Outrageous Obama can't bring himself to say Jihad or terrorists
Maybe instead of listening to the voices in your head, you should actually...you know... find out what he actually said, you stupid, stupid, stupid fucking asshole.

Good evening, everybody. I just want to make a few brief comments about the attacks across Paris tonight. Once again, we’ve seen an outrageous attempt to terrorize innocent civilians. This is an attack not just on Paris, it’s an attack not just on the people of France, but this is an attack on all of humanity and the universal values that we share.

We stand prepared and ready to provide whatever assistance that the government and the people of France need to respond. France is our oldest ally. The French people have stood shoulder to shoulder with the United States time and again. And we want to be very clear that we stand together with them in the fight against terrorism and extremism.

Paris itself represents the timeless values of human progress. Those who think that they can terrorize the people of France or the values that they stand for are wrong. The American people draw strength from the French people’s commitment to life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness. We are reminded in this time of tragedy that the bonds of liberté and égalité and fraternité are not only values that the French people care so deeply about, but they are values that we share. And those values are going to endure far beyond any act of terrorism or the hateful vision of those who perpetrated the crimes this evening.

We’re going to do whatever it takes to work with the French people and with nations around the world to bring these terrorists to justice, and to go after any terrorist networks that go after our people.

We don’t yet know all the details of what has happened. We have been in contact with French officials to communicate our deepest condolences to the families of those who have been killed, to offer our prayers and thoughts to those who have been wounded. We have offered our full support to them. The situation is still unfolding. I’ve chosen not to call President Hollande at this time, because my expectation is that he’s very busy at the moment. I actually, by coincidence, was talking to him earlier today in preparation for the G20 meeting. But I am confident that I’ll be in direct communications with him in the next few days, and we’ll be coordinating in any ways that they think are helpful in the investigation of what’s happened.

This is a heartbreaking situation. And obviously those of us here in the United States know what it’s like. We’ve gone through these kinds of episodes ourselves. And whenever these kinds of attacks happened, we’ve always been able to count on the French people to stand with us. They have been an extraordinary counterterrorism partner, and we intend to be there with them in that same fashion.

I’m sure that in the days ahead we’ll learn more about exactly what happened, and my teams will make sure that we are in communication with the press to provide you accurate information. I don’t want to speculate at this point in terms of who was responsible for this. It appears that there may still be live activity and dangers that are taking place as we speak. And so until we know from French officials that the situation is under control, and we have for more information about it, I don’t want to speculate.

Thank you very much.
You are a diligent liberal!

It's OK to call Republicans the enemy and compare us to terrorists, but don't offend the Jihadists

You people cry like the biggest fattest babies on the planet when anyone ever associates a domestic rightwing terrorist with the domestic rightwing.

Who the fuck are you trying to kid?

You realize even GW bush didn't use the term.

You need to carefully pick up on the undertones and the between-the-lines stuff around here.

The RWnut consensus on USMB is that all Muslims are guilty. They want the Muslims dealt with the way the Nazis dealt with the Jews.

A huge difference between the right and left is that the left wants to catch and kill criminals. The right just wants to kill them all.

We see it here every day. They don't care about finding the Bad Guys. They just want every human being who is not a pissed off white cracker to be wiped off the face of the planet.

It was the same right after 9/11. They didn't care about finding those responsible. They just wanted to lynch all Muslims.

RWNJs are traitors to the US. Period.

Yabut, that was different.

The bin Laden's were old friends of the Bush family as well as the source of their wealth. The Bushes didn't want to hurt their feelings. And W sure as hell didn't want to accidentally find Osama bin Laden and then have to explain why he let him go.

President Obama has killed more "terrorists" than any Republican every has or ever will and RWs hate him for it.

Islamist extremists terrorists kill 129 people in Paris and you verbally attack Obama. Why don't you go after the Islamist extremist terrorists, are you scared of them?
The terrorists hate Obama, you hate Obama, whose side are you on?

ElmerMudd

Yep, you really nailed it.

You realize you're diverting. This thread isn't about the last dumbfuck, it's about the current one.

Do try to keep up kiddo

Forum List

Back