Over 4 decades Iran has been attacking the USA

But our amazing Pres.Trump tells wonderful lies that I want to hear and believe. ... :thup:

In this case, if these latest series of lies are followed up on and Congress doesn't act, break out the body bags, lots of body bags for Americans and Iranians.

Obama did not need Congress for his illegal wars, funny now how they demand Trump consult them.

If Trump wants something then the far left will automatically oppose it.

If Trump does not want it the the far left will want it!

If anything this will expedite the departure of the US Military out of Iraq.

Many will find this as a good thing.

It's ain't partisan anymore. It's headed for War. War between two nations. Iran ain't Afghanistan, Iraq or Syria. It's going to come to our shores as well as all over the globe. WE may not have boots on the ground inside of Iran but our Navy and Air Force is going to suffer losses and only be able to go only so far in before it's too costly to go any further. And don't look for the other Middle Eastern Countries to be that keen on helping out or allowing our troops to use their countries as jumping off points. Saudi Arabia is well within Irans Missile Range as it is and so is most of the others. Rump has no idea the can of worms he's opening up.

The wingnuts have been sabre rattling for a war with Iran for years, even while proclaiming that they don't want anymore foreign wars because that's what Trump tells them he wants.

In other words the only thing you're going to hear from these guys is an unconvincing argument about how great Trump is regardless if it contradicts everything they've said in the past

Another far left cult member that ignores the illegal wars of Obama!

These are the ones that were silent under Obama and now want to have a voice because they hate Trump!

2 trillion.
I’m glad he said that out loud. On equipment.

That could’ve paid for college for all, or healthcare for all. Tupac said it best, “Got money for war but can’t feed the poor.”

If congress doesn't act then there is going to be some house cleaning in November big time

A lot can happen in 9-10 months.....

What is Trump's strategy on Iran?
He said the US had identified 52 Iranian sites, some "at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture", and warned they would be "HIT VERY FAST AND HARD" if Tehran struck at the US.
Trump is all about US air power, while formidable , how will the mullahs and clerics from multiple theocracies view their people decimated ?

And right after that, the New President and the New Congress will work out a peace treaty with the new Iranian Government.

we had one, Trump turned his back on the JCPOA, despite the other states still in on it

It was one of Trump's campaign promises

So in Iranian eyes, we did not want peace, we wanted war

a rolling thunder redux (Trump must be channeling McNamara) foisted in another administrations lap makes peace a rough row to hoe....

~S~

Iran will declare war on the US and the US will have to return in kind. Then all bets are off until cooler heads on both sides can come to the table. If things go like they are looking to go then that is where it is headed. Congress can stop it in it's tracks. Or not. And I am not saying removing Rump from Office. They can pass a resolution that is Veto Proof and override him. The Military will follow that resolution to the letter. Of course, that kills any hopes of Rump2020.

But our amazing Pres.Trump tells wonderful lies that I want to hear and believe. ... :thup:

In this case, if these latest series of lies are followed up on and Congress doesn't act, break out the body bags, lots of body bags for Americans and Iranians.
Gives you a boner to talk about dead Americans.

It scares the living crap out of me. And it should you as well. You don't seem to be taking this very seriously.

Obama did not need Congress for his illegal wars, funny now how they demand Trump consult them.

It's ain't partisan anymore. It's headed for War. War between two nations. Iran ain't Afghanistan, Iraq or Syria. It's going to come to our shores as well as all over the globe. WE may not have boots on the ground inside of Iran but our Navy and Air Force is going to suffer losses and only be able to go only so far in before it's too costly to go any further. And don't look for the other Middle Eastern Countries to be that keen on helping out or allowing our troops to use their countries as jumping off points. Saudi Arabia is well within Irans Missile Range as it is and so is most of the others. Rump has no idea the can of worms he's opening up.

The wingnuts have been sabre rattling for a war with Iran for years, even while proclaiming that they don't want anymore foreign wars because that's what Trump tells them he wants.

In other words the only thing you're going to hear from these guys is an unconvincing argument about how great Trump is regardless if it contradicts everything they've said in the past

These are teh ones that were silent under Obama and now want to have a voice because they hate Trump!

Not illegal for starters.

I also didn't promote any of our adventures since Afghanistan. Where as you punks were just bragging about Trump as though he were some sort of dove and getting our troops back from the Middle East (which he didn't really) while simultaneously fucking over one of our allies. Not to much shaking the foundation of our relationship to our NATO allies. Now. it looks like he very well may have started a war with our biggest adversary since what WWII?

It scares the living crap out of me. And it should you as well. You don't seem to be taking this very seriously.
Why take fake news seriously? You and your minion clowns only "know" what the media liars tell you.

If congress doesn't act then there is going to be some house cleaning in November big time

He said the US had identified 52 Iranian sites, some "at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture", and warned they would be "HIT VERY FAST AND HARD" if Tehran struck at the US.
Trump is all about US air power, while formidable , how will the mullahs and clerics from multiple theocracies view their people decimated ?

And right after that, the New President and the New Congress will work out a peace treaty with the new Iranian Government.

we had one, Trump turned his back on the JCPOA, despite the other states still in on it

a rolling thunder redux (Trump must be channeling McNamara) foisted in another administrations lap makes peace a rough row to hoe....

~S~

Iran will declare war on the US and the US will have to return in kind. Then all bets are off until cooler heads on both sides can come to the table. If things go like they are looking to go then that is where it is headed. Congress can stop it in it's tracks. Or not. And I am not saying removing Rump from Office. They can pass a resolution that is Veto Proof and override him. The Military will follow that resolution to the letter. Of course, that kills any hopes of Rump2020.

No that is what many are hoping for and most of them are far left!

Why take fake news seriously? You and your minion clowns only "know" what the media liars tell you.

I am taking Rumps tweets and the DOD very seriously. Those are fakenews. This is one time you had damn well take his tween seriously.

I am taking Rumps tweets and the DOD very seriously. Those are fakenews. This is one time you had damn well take his tween seriously.
You and your ilk are imbeciles.

These are teh ones that were silent under Obama and now want to have a voice because they hate Trump!

Not illegal for starters.

I also didn't promote any of our adventures since Afghanistan. Where as you punks were just bragging about Trump as though he were some sort of dove and getting our troops back from the Middle East (which he didn't really) while simultaneously fucking over one of our allies. Not to much shaking the foundation of our relationship to our NATO allies. Now. it looks like he very well may have started a war with our biggest adversary since what WWII?

And you just proven you are part of the far left cult!

See how they deny the illegal wars of Obama, yet want to promote Trump as a warmonger.

Same old far left cult propaganda!

This is from the far left NYTimes, you saying it is fake news?

Opinion | Obama's Illegal War in Libya

More from the far left propaganda sources:

Is Obama Enabling the Next President to Launch Illegal Wars?
If his administration gets its way, it would be even easier for future commanders in chief to take military action without approval from Congress.

How Obama Is Enabling the Next President to Launch Illegal Wars

Yes you are wrong there far left cult member!

They were illegal, just your side turned a blind eye to it!

You and your minion clowns only "know" what the media liars tell you.

i'm admittedly a dumb farm hand , but i know when i'm being sh*t , that a lot of young brave American lives are on the line to protect me from something that could have been avoided makes me mad at the administration who blew it

~S~

~S~

What can I say. Rump had one too many, "Here, hold my beer" moments this time. He's so worried about the Impeachment and the last round of released Emails that he couldn't squelch he had to do something grand. Well he did something grand. He stepped way over the line on this one. His "Here, hold my beer" moment has almost sent the US into another multi decade war. But with a much stronger country than the others we face. And if Congress wishes to stop that war, they need to do something fast, as in by Friday.

~S~

What can I say. Rump had one too many, "Here, hold my beer" moments this time. He's so worried about the Impeachment and the last round of released Emails that he couldn't squelch he had to do something grand. Well he did something grand. He stepped way over the line on this one. His "Here, hold my beer" moment has almost sent the US into another multi decade war. But with a much stronger country than the others we face. And if Congress wishes to stop that war, they need to do something fast, as in by Friday.

Like I said the far left is hoping for war with Iran, thanks for proving my comments!

i'm admittedly a dumb farm hand , but i know when i'm being sh*t , that a lot of young brave American lives are on the line to protect me from something that could have been avoided makes me mad at the administration who blew it

~S~
Maybe Trump can send them pallets of cash like Obama did.

~S~

Like I said the far left is hoping for war with Iran, thanks for proving my comments!

I am trying to avoid a war, in case you haven't the ability to actually read. You are trying to give Rump another free pass. It's you that are supporting a war. By supporting Rumps actions, that is exactly where it's headed. If it comes, are you going to enlist and put your ass on the line? When the Fanatics start doing overruns on the Outposts and Embassies are you going to volunteer to go over there and put yourself on the firing line? I suggest you enlist Monday Morning in either the Military or some Military Security Group. But get there as quick as possible. You will have to have at least 6 months training before you deploy.

~S~

I am trying to avoid a war, in case you haven't the ability to actually read. You are trying to give Rump another free pass. It's you that are supporting a war. By supporting Rumps actions, that is exactly where it's headed. If it comes, are you going to enlist and put your ass on the line? When the Fanatics start doing overruns on the Outposts and Embassies are you going to volunteer to go over there and put yourself on the firing line? I suggest you enlist Monday Morning in either the Military or some Military Security Group. But get there as quick as possible. You will have to have at least 6 months training before you deploy.
Did you learn how to change people's names in the 7th grade?

~S~

No your not trying to avoid anything, just pushing an agenda.

Obama was much worse than Trump!

~S~
Maybe Trump can send them pallets of cash like Obama did.

So you want to give Rump another free pass. We are past that already. No more free rides. If Rump goes like he says he will we are at war with Iran. If he backs off now, they are still going to go full attack on our Embassies and outposts through the militias and we are at war. The only way we can avoid war is for Congress to step in and stop "Rump in his tracks right now. NO later than Friday.

~S~

While i'd like the voice of reason and sanity, i fear it will be quickly drowned out after Iran, or worse Iran and that Kim Jung NK character throw the next punch Daryl

~S~

Forum List

Back