Over 50% of US babies were born on Medicaid

Are you folks even aware that the US has the highest rate of women's death in childbirth in the first world, as well as the highest rate of infant mortality?

Sassy says the poor ought to be using all that free birth control that's "everywhere". Birth control fails - often. Half of the women who have abortions were using birth control when they hit pregnant.

Conservatives don't want the poor to have babies, but they don't want the poor to have abortions either. Given the frequency with which BC fails, what you're really saying is that poor people shouldn't have sex because that's the only way they're not going to get pregnant.

Malarkey.

Show us your sources and links. You can't because you are simply making up figures.

You're right, not only as a Conservative but as a human being, I don't want the poor to have children they cannot properly support and raise.

Rules-S.jpg

Be responsible, you idiot. Birth control is everywhere at no charge, USE IT!!!

Good grief do you ever think before you post? If you're on Medicaid don't get PG you're in no financial shape to be raising kids. Trust me it takes a ton of money.

Typical conservatives. You have all kinds of opinions but no SOLUTIONS!

Their solution is to let them die or force the father to work 3 jobs.

Conservatives are fucking evil

I'm not a conservative, used to be a demorat till that party went batshit crazy anti white, anti american. Anyway, why don't the people that are all for babies being brought into the world by parents who can't afford them, start up their own fund for taking care of these babies? obama and the clintons could easily come up with the first billion or two. Now that's compassion. Will they do it? Hell no.

When Democrats talk about taking care of people, they mean taking care of them with other people's money, not their own.
They want to raise taxes only on the rich and some giant corps, who've been getting away with murder for years. And Dem rich want to raise their own taxes for the good of the country, dupe. Medicaid is giving the poor and close to it preventive care and a doctor. You're already paying for STUPID ER care.

You're exactly right! But the asshole you're talking to want to poor to die and do without....

The guy has no morality or soul.

Maybe you'd prefer that all those Medicaid babies had been aborted?

Or taken away for adoption. If you take the incentive away of having children on government programs, that will greatly reduce the amount of people having kids while on Medicaid.

Who's going to adopt half of the children born in the US? You already have hundreds of thousands of kids growing up in foster care because there aren't enough families who want to adopt them.

Where are you going to find enough middle class families to take all these kids in year after year?

Many aren't desirable because they're disabled. A good portion those is the result of fetal-alcohol syndrome. At the end of the day, I'm not ignorant enough to believe humans are somehow superior, simply because the bible or ego says so. No other species is as fucked as we are.

Or taken away for adoption. If you take the incentive away of having children on government programs, that will greatly reduce the amount of people having kids while on Medicaid.

Who's going to adopt half of the children born in the US? You already have hundreds of thousands of kids growing up in foster care because there aren't enough families who want to adopt them.

Where are you going to find enough middle class families to take all these kids in year after year?

Many aren't desirable because they're disabled. A good portion those is the result of fetal-alcohol syndrome. At the end of the day, I'm not ignorant enough to believe humans are somehow superior, simply because the bible or ego says so. No other species is as fucked as we are.
The kids in foster care are not put up for adoption. Dragonliar is presenting a false premise (aka "LIE"). Kids are not in the foster system because there is nobody who will adopt them. They are in the foster system because they were put there, and the state won't allow anybody to adopt them.

We have kids in foster care because the state yanks them from their families with no intention of adopting them out. They just want to house them somewhere else, while retaining all control over them and their hapless parents.

And there are WAITING LISTS of middle class parents who want to adopt, that the state will not allow to adopt.

One of your more foolish statements. And that's going quite a long ways!

We have kids in foster care because we have too many women who are single and continue to make bad decisions. The children are then put into foster care. Yes, there are waiting lists of middle-class and above parents who want adopt children. The problem as you well know, the parents want an infant, white child. Infants born of a mother on drugs or alcoholics are difficult to find willing parents for and older children, also with unfortunate backgrounds are difficult as well.

We have kids in foster care because the state yanks them from their families with no intention of adopting them out. They just want to house them somewhere else, while retaining all control over them and their hapless parents.

And there are WAITING LISTS of middle class parents who want to adopt, that the state will not allow to adopt.

One of your more foolish statements. And that's going quite a long ways!

We have kids in foster care because we have too many women who are single and continue to make bad decisions. The children are then put into foster care. Yes, there are waiting lists of middle-class and above parents who want adopt children. The problem as you well know, the parents want an infant, white child. Infants born of a mother on drugs or alcoholics are difficult to find willing parents for and older children, also with unfortunate backgrounds are difficult as well.

Not only is that incorrect, it has nothing to do with the existing exchange.

Children are not put into foster care because their moms are single, btw.

And no, parents do not want just white infants. That's a complete and total lie.

Which regardless, has absolutely nothing to do with Dragonlying's retarded commentary about all the foster kids who are foster kids because nobody wants to adopt them. Complete fabrication.

BTW, I work with this population on a daily basis. So think twice before you say something stupid about it.

The kids in foster care are not put up for adoption. Dragonliar is presenting a false premise (aka "LIE"). Kids are not in the foster system because there is nobody who will adopt them. They are in the foster system because they were put there, and the state won't allow anybody to adopt them.

Not true. There are hundreds of thousands of kids in the foster care system whose parental rights are terminated who are waiting for forever homes.

Some foster kids are there temporarily, until parents can get their act together, and the kids return home, but if their parents rights are terminated, the children are placed with adoptive parents, as soon as possible. Upwards of 100,000 kids per year are in limbo, awaiting a permanent home that never comes.

Typical conservatives. You have all kinds of opinions but no SOLUTIONS!

Their solution is to let them die or force the father to work 3 jobs.

Conservatives are fucking evil

I'm not a conservative, used to be a demorat till that party went batshit crazy anti white, anti american. Anyway, why don't the people that are all for babies being brought into the world by parents who can't afford them, start up their own fund for taking care of these babies? obama and the clintons could easily come up with the first billion or two. Now that's compassion. Will they do it? Hell no.

When Democrats talk about taking care of people, they mean taking care of them with other people's money, not their own.
They want to raise taxes only on the rich and some giant corps, who've been getting away with murder for years. And Dem rich want to raise their own taxes for the good of the country, dupe. Medicaid is giving the poor and close to it preventive care and a doctor. You're already paying for STUPID ER care.

You're exactly right! But the asshole you're talking to want to poor to die and do without....

The guy has no morality or soul.
Simply brainwashed, I submit. See sig, last line.

Funny, my daughter was taking that pill, correctly too, and she's about to have another baby. It didn't work.

Not all women can take BC pills. Quite a few face adverse reactions to the Pill.

But keep believe the bullshit lies.

Amusing. At least your daughter learned to lie from a pro!

It's easily possible unless you can prove that the revenue from other sources was insufficient to cover PP's out of pocket costs for abortions.

Again, your ignorance is almost surprising.

As you know, the cost of an abortion from Planned Parenthood is between $300.00 and $900.00. Abortions are a great source of income to PP.

Not true. There are hundreds of thousands of kids in the foster care system whose parental rights are terminated who are waiting for forever homes.

Some foster kids are there temporarily, until parents can get their act together, and the kids return home, but if their parents rights are terminated, the children are placed with adoptive parents, as soon as possible. Upwards of 100,000 kids per year are in limbo, awaiting a permanent home that never comes.

They are in limbo because that's where the state puts them.

When they are waiting for adoptive parents, it's because the state puts obstacles in the way. One of those obstacles is the state keeping them in foster care and various institutions (juvenile etc) until they have been so destroyed by the state's ineptitude and shuffling that they are no longer safe to bring into established homes.

The day them rich folks stop getting the best of the deals from the govt. will be the day I concur that all folks should pull their own weight..

Curious. I fail to understand how rewarding people for having made bad decision and punishing people who made good decisions is a good thing for our country.

It seems to me that if you reward bad decisions, bad behavior, you're going to get more...bad decisions. Is that not true?

Not only is that incorrect, it has nothing to do with the existing exchange.

Children are not put into foster care because their moms are single, btw.

And no, parents do not want just white infants. That's a complete and total lie.

BTW, I work with this population on a daily basis. So think twice before you say something stupid about it.

I did not say kids are put into foster care because they are single. Comprehension, not your strong point is it?

The vast majority of parents who want to adopt white infants. Even you know that to be true.

Are you folks even aware that the US has the highest rate of women's death in childbirth in the first world, as well as the highest rate of infant mortality?

Sassy says the poor ought to be using all that free birth control that's "everywhere". Birth control fails - often. Half of the women who have abortions were using birth control when they hit pregnant.

Conservatives don't want the poor to have babies, but they don't want the poor to have abortions either. Given the frequency with which BC fails, what you're really saying is that poor people shouldn't have sex because that's the only way they're not going to get pregnant.

Good luck with that one.

Ahhh shaddup with your leftist gobbly gook

Combined contraceptive pill: more than 99% effective if taken correctly

Funny, my daughter was taking that pill, correctly too, and she's about to have another baby. It didn't work.

Not all women can take BC pills. Quite a few face adverse reactions to the Pill.

Should have used another method also.

I guess we should conclude that the reason one-fifth of our population is producing 50% of our US babies is because of all the failures with birth control pills, not because of irresponsibility or that taxpayers will support those kids.

Good luck with that one.

Ahhh shaddup with your leftist gobbly gook

Combined contraceptive pill: more than 99% effective if taken correctly

Should have used another method also.

I guess we should conclude that the reason one-fifth of our population is producing 50% of our US babies is because of all the failures with birth control pills, not because of irresponsibility or that taxpayers will support those kids.

They'd have to be using birth control pills for that to be true

Jesus Christ taught us to help those who could not help themselves--not those who could help themselves...... especially to other people's money.
I don't know of too many kids that can take care of themselves..

We're not talking about the kids, we are talking about the parents. If you really want to help the kids in the future, then support taking kids away from parents that can't afford to have or raise them. That will cut down unwanted pregnancies by at least 50%.
I'm not an ass when it comes to judging folks because they don't live a standard you require...

My only standard is don't use taxpayer money to get the things you want in life.
But only for those on welfare, not the upper crust folks..I know..

The upper-crust doesn't need government money. You on the left think that all money belongs to government, and whatever they don't take from you is a gift from government to you.

As expected.

Conservatives scream about abortions but as soon as a baby leaves the womb it's a huge burden to society and should be ridiculed and forced to live in poverty. Because one out of the womb a baby is no longer a political tool the right wangs can use, so they reject it.

Forum List

Back