over 60 percent of white republicans think obama was not born in US

Well, this thread demonstrates a lot of what I have said. :lol:

Now, I am no Republican. Fuck that party. I am not defending those statist authoritarian losers, but, to the OP:

Is it really so far fetched to believe that a guy with a Kenyan father, who apparently listed his nationality as Kenyan on his college applications, would actually be born in Kenya? It's not unreasonable to suspect, no?

Um, what? Who said that Obama listed his nationality as Kenyan on his college applications?

Can you back that up at all? The only part of this you got right was that his father was born in Kenya.

Odd, Michelle never said Obama was born in that video. Give us the time stamp......when did she say Obama was born in Kenya?

I won't hold my breath.

Great, you want to split hairs...dumbass.
What does home country mean?

She didn't say Obama was born in Kenya. That's not 'hair splitting'. That's a fact.

Meanwhile, the State of Hawaii has affirmed repeatedly (6 times in total, I think) that Obama was born in Hawaii. And yet birther dipshits come out of the wood work to lament about how Obama wasn't born in this country....to this day.

You can't fix stupid. But you can point and laugh at it.

OK then.
th

LOL....

I'm the one that listened to the State of Hawaii on Hawaii's own vital documents. As any rational person would. As any court would, with the document being prima facie evidence in any court of law.

Its idiot birthers that keep insisting that they know better than Hawaii.

As I said, you can't fix stupid.

Yup, you're also probably the one that listened to James Comey, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders and the CNN polls.

Yeah, not convincing, PC dumbass has been failing at that argument for days now.

Yup, but not you, you're way too bright. Michelle says it and you deny it....that would make sense if I were a liberal.

Dude, he was born in Hawaii, there is ample and easily verifiable proof of this. Are you saying Michelle Obama is claiming Barack was born in Kenya? She never said it, you're imagining things.

So....Michelle is lying?

Odd, Michelle never said Obama was born in that video. Give us the time stamp......when did she say Obama was born in Kenya?

I won't hold my breath.

Great, you want to split hairs...dumbass.
What does home country mean?

She didn't say Obama was born in Kenya. That's not 'hair splitting'. That's a fact.

Meanwhile, the State of Hawaii has affirmed repeatedly (6 times in total, I think) that Obama was born in Hawaii. And yet birther dipshits come out of the wood work to lament about how Obama wasn't born in this country....to this day.

You can't fix stupid. But you can point and laugh at it.

OK then.
th

LOL....

I'm the one that listened to the State of Hawaii on Hawaii's own vital documents. As any rational person would. As any court would, with the document being prima facie evidence in any court of law.

Its idiot birthers that keep insisting that they know better than Hawaii.

As I said, you can't fix stupid.

Yup, you're also probably the one that listened to James Comey, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders and the CNN polls.

I simply think that the State of Hawaii is far more credible and reliable on the vital documents of Hawaii...

....than you are.

As would any rational person.

Quote her saying it.

See post #563

Yeah, not convincing, PC dumbass has been failing at that argument for days now.

Yup, but not you, you're way too bright. Michelle says it and you deny it....that would make sense if I were a liberal.

Dude, he was born in Hawaii, there is ample and easily verifiable proof of this. Are you saying Michelle Obama is claiming Barack was born in Kenya? She never said it, you're imagining things.

So....Michelle is lying?

Where did she ever say that Obama was born in Kenya?

Did she state flatly that Kenya was Obama's 'home country'?

Actually, she didn't say Obama was born either. Sounds like a topic for discussion.

1. Hillary Clinton's campaign began the view that Hussein was born elsewhere

Lies. Your own source stated that Mr. Penn NEVER SUGGESTED the birther conspiracy.

You are a liar.

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

Lies. The publisher stated that the mistake was theirs and that Obama never told them he was born in Kenya.

You are a liar.

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'

You're still backpedalling, hun. You lied, insisting that Michelle claimed Obama was born in Kenya. Yet she never did.

You are a liar.

If your birther bullshit had merit, you wouldn't need to lie to support it.

Penn started that 'birther' train.

Now....who did Penn work for?

Don't forget to write that you're 'laughing.'

Says you, citing you. Again, Tin Foil......you're not a source. You're an excuse for sources.

Back in reality....
Now click your heals three times and say there is no one like Rambunctious...

You've got jack shit. Your imagination isn't a source. And you can't back up any of your blithering conspiracy addled nonsense.

You're just another gulliable fool who drank the conspiracy Kool-Aid. And pretends that their imagination makes them special. You're not special, snowflake. You're a run of the mill conspiracy theorist with nothing to back your latest fantasy.

I've got the courage to deal with the world as it is and deal with evidence. You need fantasies of your own invention to deal with the world for you.

That's what makes us different.
:dig:

Quote her saying it.

Did she state flatly that Kenya was Obama's 'home country'?

Actually, she didn't say Obama was born either. Sounds like a topic for discussion.

1. Hillary Clinton's campaign began the view that Hussein was born elsewhere

Lies. Your own source stated that Mr. Penn NEVER SUGGESTED the birther conspiracy.

You are a liar.

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

Lies. The publisher stated that the mistake was theirs and that Obama never told them he was born in Kenya.

You are a liar.

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'

You're still backpedalling, hun. You lied, insisting that Michelle claimed Obama was born in Kenya. Yet she never did.

You are a liar.

If your birther bullshit had merit, you wouldn't need to lie to support it.

Penn started that 'birther' train.

Now....who did Penn work for?

Don't forget to write that you're 'laughing.'

Hey, crazytown, it's already been debunked, why do you keep ignoring that?

I've been unimpressed. All you ever did was the standard conspiracy shtick; anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy becomes part of it.

If a Republican Governor of Hawaii contradicts you, she's part of the conspiracy.

If the Republican appointed Registrar of Hawaii contradicts you, he's part of the conspiracy.

If the 2009 COLB contradicts you, its part of the conspiracy.

Birth Announcements, legal documents, vital document reviews, the Director of Health of the State of Hawaii, even a long form birth certificate that the State of Hawaii affirmed was 100% accurate and matched the original vital documents?

You ignore it all and just fold it into your batshit conspiracy theory. A theory backed by nothing. Just your imagination. And a birth certificate v. you imagination has the same winner every time.

Not you.
I have my sources....and am way ahead of most on this board...especially you little read CNN libs...

You've got jack shit. Your imagination isn't a source. And you can't back up any of your blithering conspiracy addled nonsense.

You're just another gulliable fool who drank the conspiracy Kool-Aid. And pretends that their imagination makes them special. You're not special, snowflake. You're a run of the mill conspiracy theorist with nothing to back your latest fantasy.

I've got the courage to deal with the world as it is and deal with evidence. You need fantasies of your own invention to deal with the world for you.

Your imagination isn't a source?? Ya got that right, otherwise we'd all be liberals.

I've been unimpressed. All you ever did was the standard conspiracy shtick; anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy becomes part of it.

If a Republican Governor of Hawaii contradicts you, she's part of the conspiracy.

If the Republican appointed Registrar of Hawaii contradicts you, he's part of the conspiracy.

Birth Announcements, legal documents, vital document reviews, the Director of Health of the State of Hawaii, even a long form birth certificate that the State of Hawaii affirmed was 100% accurate and matched the original vital documents?

You ignore it all and just fold it into your batshit conspiracy theory. A theory backed by nothing. Just your imagination. And a birth certificate v. you imagination has the same winner every time.

Not you.
I have my sources....and am way ahead of most on this board...especially you little read CNN libs...

Your imagination isn't a source?? Ya got that right, otherwise we'd all be liberals.

Said a birther. :badgrin:

Not you.

Said a birther. :badgrin:

birthers rule - nobody on the entire planet is as damn stupid as they are ..

It doesn't take a lot of intelligence to take advantage of the feeble.
The entire Democrat party and their suck up media are feeble.....old hat...out dated...and out of touch with Americans...

One of them was smarter than your candidate and is sitting in the Oval Office dummy...

sitting is about all ... toss in a few tweets, and a few federal innvestigations ...

oh yeah, he gets to sign a bill the RINOS came up with ... not him.

It doesn't take a lot of intelligence to take advantage of the feeble.
The entire Democrat party and their suck up media are feeble.....old hat...out dated...and out of touch with Americans...

Most Americans aren't birthers, it appears most Republicans are.

Most Americans have an unfavorable opinion of Trump, Most Republicans like him.

Most Americans think the recent tax cuts are a bad idea. Many if not most Republicans feel differently.

sitting is about all ... toss in a few tweets, and a few federal innvestigations ...

oh yeah, he gets to sign a bill the RINOS came up with ... not him
Turn off CNN...he is kicking ass #7...

One of them was smarter than your candidate and is sitting in the Oval Office dummy...

oh yeah, he gets to sign a bill the RINOS came up with ... not him.

Bad news sparky, presidents don't create bills....that pretty much debunks the myth that libs have any intelligence.

Forum List

Back