over 60 percent of white republicans think obama was not born in US

So, you believe Michelle Obama is a birther, god damn, your logic is flawless.

Are you ready to retract your claim that I said Hussein was born in Kenya?
Are you ready to explain why you are claiming Michelle said Obama was born in Kenya? What other point could you be trying to make?

Just a thought, you could look it up.
Michelle said Obama was born in Kenya - Bing video

Quote her saying it.

Did she state flatly that Kenya was Obama's 'home country'?

Your strict interpretation of what Michelle Obama said makes no logical sense unless you think Michelle Obama is a birther.

Thank God that the amount of damage done over 8 years by Obama the Kenyan (either by fact or solidarity) and his pen can and is being erased by Trump...

Michelle Obama: "Kenya.....Barak's home country....."

In your face.

Are you ready to explain why you are claiming Michelle said Obama was born in Kenya? What other point could you be trying to make?

Odd, Michelle never said Obama was born in that video. Give us the time stamp......when did she say Obama was born in Kenya?

I won't hold my breath.

Great, you want to split hairs...dumbass.
What does home country mean?

Michelle Obama: "Kenya.....Barak's home country....."

In your face.

Quote her saying it.

See post #563

Quote her saying it.

Actually, she didn't say Obama was born either. Sounds like a topic for discussion.

Quote her saying it.

See post #563

Yeah, not convincing, PC dumbass has been failing at that argument for days now.

Quote her saying it.

Actually, she didn't say Obama was born either. Sounds like a topic for discussion.

1. Hillary Clinton's campaign began the view that Hussein was born elsewhere

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'

Sooo......what's the beef?????

after 5 years and he had already milked his dirty lie for all it was worth Got all the morons here on board his train to nowhere
Actually eddie the moron that train to nowhere as you call it stopped at the white house after it stopped at the halls of congress and the senate and is now at the judicial train depot as we speak!

Quote her saying it.

See post #563

Yeah, not convincing, PC dumbass has been failing at that argument for days now.

Yup, but not you, you're way too bright. Michelle says it and you deny it....that would make sense if I were a liberal.

Odd, Michelle never said Obama was born in that video. Give us the time stamp......when did she say Obama was born in Kenya?

I won't hold my breath.

She didn't say Obama was born in Kenya. That's not 'hair splitting'. That's a fact.

Meanwhile, the State of Hawaii has affirmed repeatedly (6 times in total, I think) that Obama was born in Hawaii. And yet birther dipshits come out of the wood work to lament about how Obama wasn't born in this country....to this day.

You can't fix stupid. But you can point and laugh at it.

after 5 years and he had already milked his dirty lie for all it was worth Got all the morons here on board his train to nowhere
Actually eddie the moron that train to nowhere as you call it stopped at the white house after it stopped at the halls of congress and the senate and is now at the judicial train depot as we speak!
Does Russia have a train depot too ?? Because you nit wit thats where Americas train stopped

I won't hold my breath.

She didn't say Obama was born in Kenya. That's not 'hair splitting'. That's a fact.

Meanwhile, the State of Hawaii has affirmed repeatedly (6 times in total, I think) that Obama was born in Hawaii. And yet birther dipshits come out of the wood work to lament about how Obama wasn't born in this country....to this day.

OK then.
th

LOL....

Does Russia have a train depot too ?? Because you nit wit thats where Americas train stopped
Are you still on Russia? you may be the only one...that lemon drop has failed boy...can't you see that?

Quote her saying it.

1. Hillary Clinton's campaign began the view that Hussein was born elsewhere

Lies. Your own source stated that Mr. Penn NEVER SUGGESTED the birther conspiracy.

You are a liar.

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

Lies. The publisher stated that the mistake was theirs and that Obama never told them he was born in Kenya.

You are a liar.

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'

You're still backpedalling, hun. You lied, insisting that Michelle claimed Obama was born in Kenya. Yet she never did.

You are a liar.

If your birther bullshit had merit, you wouldn't need to lie to support it.

I won't hold my breath.

OK then.
th

LOL....

I'm the one that listened to the State of Hawaii on Hawaii's own vital documents. As any rational person would. As any court would, with the document being prima facie evidence in any court of law.

Its idiot birthers that keep insisting that they know better than Hawaii.

As I said, you can't fix stupid.

I'm the one that listened to the State of Hawaii on Hawaii's own vital documents. As any rational person would. As any court would, with the document being prima facie evidence in any court of law.

Its idiot birthers that keep insisting that they know better than Hawaii.

Listen real close....the state of Hawaii has proved nothing...all they did was to respond in the usual swamp manner but showed no evidence what so ever...until they do or Obama does there will always be a question of doubt...

If your birther bullshit had merit, you wouldn't need to lie to support it.
You have been cornered.....don't dig any deeper lib...

Laughing....dude, this issue was legally settled in 2009. That idiot birthers keep insisting that their imagination proves that Obama wasn't born in the US doesn't amount to much.

As Obama serving out his entire presidency demonstrates. Your willful ignorance doesn't magically make vital documents change.

Even Trump was forced to admit that the birther conspiracy was horseshit. But you're still polishing that orange turd.

Forum List

Back