over 60 percent of white republicans think obama was not born in US

Are you ready to explain why you are claiming Michelle said Obama was born in Kenya? What other point could you be trying to make?

Just a thought, you could look it up.
Michelle said Obama was born in Kenya - Bing video

Quote her saying it.

See post #563

Yeah, not convincing, PC dumbass has been failing at that argument for days now.

Yup, but not you, you're way too bright. Michelle says it and you deny it....that would make sense if I were a liberal.

Dude, he was born in Hawaii, there is ample and easily verifiable proof of this. Are you saying Michelle Obama is claiming Barack was born in Kenya? She never said it, you're imagining things.

I'm the one that listened to the State of Hawaii on Hawaii's own vital documents. As any rational person would. As any court would, with the document being prima facie evidence in any court of law.

Its idiot birthers that keep insisting that they know better than Hawaii.

As I said, you can't fix stupid.
Listen real close....the state of Hawaii has proved nothing...

Says you, a tin foil adled conspiracy soul who keeps pretending that his imagination defines legal documents. Back in reality, you're nobody. And Obama's 2009 COLB stands as prima facie evidence in any court of law.

The Secretary of State of Arizona requested confirmation of Obama's place of birth from Hawaii. Hawaii affirmed that yes, Obama was born in Hawaii. The Republican Secretary of State accepted Hawaii's formal confirmation and apologized for asking.

Demonstrating, undeniably, that the State of Hawaii *does* prove Obama's place of birth.

Your willful ignorance isn't a legal standard. Get used to the idea.

all they did was to respond in the usual swamp manner but showed no evidence what so ever...until they do or Obama does there will always be a question of doubt...

The 2009 COLB is legal evidence in any court of law. You merely ignore it and pretend that because you ignore it, it isn't evidence.

If only reality worked that way. Sorry, son....but you're only defining your own ignorance. Of the law, evidence, and how reality works.

Are you ready to explain why you are claiming Michelle said Obama was born in Kenya? What other point could you be trying to make?

Just a thought, you could look it up.
Michelle said Obama was born in Kenya - Bing video

Quote her saying it.

Did she state flatly that Kenya was Obama's 'home country'?

Actually, she didn't say Obama was born either. Sounds like a topic for discussion.

1. Hillary Clinton's campaign began the view that Hussein was born elsewhere

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'

Sooo......what's the beef?????

Here comes the broken record again.

Laughing....dude, this issue was legally settled in 2009. That idiot birthers keep insisting that their imagination proves that Obama wasn't born in the US doesn't amount to much.

As Obama serving out his entire presidency demonstrates. Your willful ignorance doesn't magically make vital documents change.

Even Trump was forced to admit that the birther conspiracy was horseshit. But you're still polishing that orange turd.
Obviously it wasn't settled because we are still at odds over it...it could be settled by Obama but he refuses to do so...and Trump did not admit it was horseshit liar...he said he has not yet found the evidence needed for proof that Obama was born in Kenya but the way Obama has responded leaves doubt in the minds of people that are not Obama sycophants...

Did she state flatly that Kenya was Obama's 'home country'?

Actually, she didn't say Obama was born either. Sounds like a topic for discussion.

1. Hillary Clinton's campaign began the view that Hussein was born elsewhere

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'

Sooo......what's the beef?????

Here comes the broken record again.

PC lies, gets schooled, then just repeats the same lies.

Her OWN SOURCE affirmed that Hilary's people NEVER SUGGESTED the birther conspiracy. But she's still repeating the same lie.

Its what liars do.

Trump instituted those sanctions voted on by congress yet?? What do you need ?? A picture of Trump kissing Putins butt??
The sanctions are a mistake at this time...we need to be working with nations that face the same enemy as we do and Russia is one of them...wake up!

Laughing....dude, this issue was legally settled in 2009. That idiot birthers keep insisting that their imagination proves that Obama wasn't born in the US doesn't amount to much.

As Obama serving out his entire presidency demonstrates. Your willful ignorance doesn't magically make vital documents change.

Even Trump was forced to admit that the birther conspiracy was horseshit. But you're still polishing that orange turd.
Obviously it wasn't settled because we are still at odds over it...

Obviously it was. As Obama served his entire presidency. And the birthers lost *every* court case, without exception. Every challenge. Every injunction.

Their record of failure was perfect.

it could be settled by Obama but he refuses to do so...and Trump did not admit it was horseshit liar...he said he has not yet found the evidence needed for proof that Obama was born in Kenya but the way Obama has responded leaves doubt in the minds of people that are not Obama sycophants...

Trump was forced to admit that Obama was born in the US. Period.

Even Trump is telling you you're completely full of shit. And you'll ignore him too. You're a one trick pony, son. You simply ignore anything you don't want to believe.

You fail....because you can't make us ignore what you don't want to believe. Or the law. Or the courts.

I'm the one that listened to the State of Hawaii on Hawaii's own vital documents. As any rational person would. As any court would, with the document being prima facie evidence in any court of law.

Says you, a tin foil adled conspiracy soul who keeps pretending that his imagination defines legal documents. Back in reality, you're nobody. And Obama's 2009 COLB stands as prima facie evidence in any court of law.

The Secretary of State of Arizona requested confirmation of Obama's place of birth from Hawaii. Hawaii affirmed that yes, Obama was born in Hawaii. The Republican Secretary of State accepted Hawaii's formal confirmation and apologized for asking.

Demonstrating, undeniably, that the State of Hawaii *does* prove Obama's place of birth.

all they did was to respond in the usual swamp manner but showed no evidence what so ever...until they do or Obama does there will always be a question of doubt...

The 2009 COLB is legal evidence in any court of law. You merely ignore it and pretend that because you ignore it, it isn't evidence.

If only reality worked that way. Sorry, son....but you're only defining your own ignorance. Of the law, evidence, and how reality works.
You are a dirty politicians wet dream...keep up the good work at making life easy for the establishment and the swamp media...why you and so many others want the status quo to reign supreme is a mystery...

Trump instituted those sanctions voted on by congress yet?? What do you need ?? A picture of Trump kissing Putins butt??
The sanctions are a mistake at this time...we need to be working with nations that face the same enemy as we do and Russia is one of them...wake up!
We really want the nation who did their best to F up our elections as a friend ???? Maybe if them doing so was a benefit to Trump '' then he can kiss putins butt

over 60 percent of white republicans think obama was not born in US

No one gives a shit what Republicans think.

You are a dirty politicians wet dream...keep up the good work at making life easy for the establishment and the swamp media...why you and so many others want the status quo to reign supreme is a mystery...

Dude, all you've ever offered us is your own desperate willful ignorance. I've got the State of Hawaii on its own vital documents.

Our sources are not equal. Ignore to your heart's content. You're willful ignorance was and is irrelevant. Birthers lost every legal challenge. Obama served his full term. And your ilk are national laughing stocks. Even Trump wiped his ass with your ilk.

And yet here you are....still polishing that same orange turd. You can't fix stupid.

We really want the nation who did their best to F up our elections as a friend ???? Maybe if them doing so was a benefit to Trump '' then he can kiss putins butt
They didn't fuck up our elections...they did what they always do and it amounted to nothing as it always does...you are just hurt because your filthy candidate was discovered for her wrong doing and lost...that is not worth another cold war at a time when we need to be working with Russia for the betterment of America in it's fight against Muslim extremism...
Fuck the democrat party for putting politics above what is best for the nation...

Dude, all you've ever offered us is your own desperate willful ignorance
You need to follow Rambunctious more to find out how wrong you are...if you would like I will send you my posts from now on...

They didn't fuck up our elections...they did what they always do and it amounted to nothing as it always does...you are just hurt because your filthy candidate was discovered for her wrong doing and lost...that is not worth another cold war at a time when we need to be working with Russia for the betterment of America in it's fight against Muslim extremism...
Fuck the democrat party for putting politics above what is best for the nation...

Yeah, I'm gonna take 16 intelligence agencies on Russian election interference over some tin foil conspiracy theorist on the internet.

As would any rational person.

Yeah, I'm gonna take 16 intelligence agencies on Russian election interference over some tin foil conspiracy theorist on the internet.

It wasn't 16...and it is the swamp...and you are easily duped...there was no Russian/Trump collusion and Russia did not cause Hillary to lose...she did. Grow up just a bit...

Dude, all you've ever offered us is your own desperate willful ignorance
You need to follow Rambunctious more to find out how wrong you are...if you would like I will send you my posts from now on...

I've been unimpressed. All you ever did was the standard conspiracy shtick; anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy becomes part of it.

If a Republican Governor of Hawaii contradicts you, she's part of the conspiracy.

If the Republican appointed Registrar of Hawaii contradicts you, he's part of the conspiracy.

If the 2009 COLB contradicts you, its part of the conspiracy.

Birth Announcements, legal documents, vital document reviews, the Director of Health of the State of Hawaii, even a long form birth certificate that the State of Hawaii affirmed was 100% accurate and matched the original vital documents?

You ignore it all and just fold it into your batshit conspiracy theory. A theory backed by nothing. Just your imagination. And a birth certificate v. you imagination has the same winner every time.

Not you.

I've been unimpressed. All you ever did was the standard conspiracy shtick; anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy becomes part of it.

If a Republican Governor of Hawaii contradicts you, she's part of the conspiracy.

If the Republican appointed Registrar of Hawaii contradicts you, he's part of the conspiracy.

Birth Announcements, legal documents, vital document reviews, the Director of Health of the State of Hawaii, even a long form birth certificate that the State of Hawaii affirmed was 100% accurate and matched the original vital documents?

You ignore it all and just fold it into your batshit conspiracy theory. A theory backed by nothing. Just your imagination. And a birth certificate v. you imagination has the same winner every time.

Not you.
I have my sources....and am way ahead of most on this board...especially you little read CNN libs...

It wasn't 16...and it is the swamp...and you are easily duped...there was no Russian/Trump collusion and Russia did not cause Hillary to lose...she did. Grow up just a bit...

Says you, citing you. Again, Tin Foil......you're not a source. You're an excuse for sources.

Back in reality....

Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking

""The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts."

Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking

But Alex Jones told ya different, did he? Sorry, Tin Foil. But you simply don't know what you're talking about.

Not you.
I have my sources....and am way ahead of most on this board...especially you little read CNN libs...

You've got jack shit. Your imagination isn't a source. And you can't back up any of your blithering conspiracy addled nonsense.

You're just another gulliable fool who drank the conspiracy Kool-Aid. And pretends that their imagination makes them special. You're not special, snowflake. You're a run of the mill conspiracy theorist with nothing to back your latest fantasy.

I've got the courage to deal with the world as it is and deal with evidence. You need fantasies of your own invention to deal with the world for you.

That's what makes us different.

Well, this thread demonstrates a lot of what I have said. :lol:

Now, I am no Republican. Fuck that party. I am not defending those statist authoritarian losers, but, to the OP:

Is it really so far fetched to believe that a guy with a Kenyan father, who apparently listed his nationality as Kenyan on his college applications, would actually be born in Kenya? It's not unreasonable to suspect, no?

As for the WMDs, I have absolutely no doubt that Sadam Hussain had them. He was hoping that after he moved them to Syria, that the American people would get Vietnam Syndrome and give up without taking him out of power. That said, WE SHOULD NEVER HAVE GONE INTO IRAQ, PERIOD. That was nothing more than a personal vendetta of George W Bush against Sadam because he tried to assassinate GHW Bush after Gulf 1. W spent a trillion dollars and killed 10,000 Americans for payback. Fuck that son of a bitch. I almost wish the place called "hell" existed (it doesn't), so he could spend eternity there. Motherfucker. The "Reverend' Jesse Jackson was correct when he said, "stay outta Bushes."

Afghanistan? Maybe, but I would have preferred other, closer nations going in first. Why do we always have to lead the charge? I hate being world police and the rest of the world complains about it, but they sure as hell don't mind letting us go first. Freeloading assholes.

Forum List

Back