over 60 percent of white republicans think obama was not born in US

" The only reason one would think Michelle Obama claimed Obama was born in Kenya..."

THINK????

I provided her saying so.

Try to stop lying.

First, point out in the video where she says Obama was born in Kenya, what is the time stamp?

And then why don't you answer the question. If you're not a birther why would you be making the claim that Michelle said Obama was born in Kenya? THINK???? Fuck you, asnwer a question for a change.

Michelle Obama: "Kenya.....Barak's home country....."

In your face.

So, you believe Michelle Obama is a birther, god damn, your logic is flawless.

Are you ready to retract your claim that I said Hussein was born in Kenya?
Are you ready to explain why you are claiming Michelle said Obama was born in Kenya? What other point could you be trying to make?

Sooooo....you're slithering away from claiming that I said Hussein was born in Kenya?

Too bad I had to give you a bloody nose....but, don't lie about me and I won't have to do it again.

" The only reason one would think Michelle Obama claimed Obama was born in Kenya..."

THINK????

Try to stop lying.

First, point out in the video where she says Obama was born in Kenya, what is the time stamp?

And then why don't you answer the question. If you're not a birther why would you be making the claim that Michelle said Obama was born in Kenya? THINK???? Fuck you, asnwer a question for a change.

In your face.

Are you ready to explain why you are claiming Michelle said Obama was born in Kenya? What other point could you be trying to make?

Just a thought, you could look it up.
Michelle said Obama was born in Kenya - Bing video

In your face.

Odd, Michelle never said Obama was born in that video. Give us the time stamp......when did she say Obama was born in Kenya?

I won't hold my breath.

Sorry, you didn't expose anything. The only reason one would think Michelle Obama claimed Obama was born in Kenya is if one is a birther. What other point could you possibly be making? That Michelle Obama is a birther? You're a nut.

THINK????

Try to stop lying.

In your face.

Let's review the facts:

1. Hillary Clinton's campaign began the view that Hussein was born elsewhere

Lie. Did Clinton Supporters Start the 'Birther' Movement?

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hat?

Lie, the publisher took credit for the mistake.

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'

Any questions???

Yeah, obviously Michelle was referring to Obama's family tree, you'd have to be either an idiot to imply that Michelle Obama is a birther unless you're a birther yourself and that still makes you an idiot.

Sorry, you didn't expose anything. The only reason one would think Michelle Obama claimed Obama was born in Kenya is if one is a birther. What other point could you possibly be making? That Michelle Obama is a birther? You're a nut.

THINK????

Try to stop lying.

In your face.

BTW....Michelle Obama is one of the dumbest human beings ever to tread this earth.....you might blame her claim that Hussein came from Kenya on that.

She never claimed Obama was born in Kenya. You're clearly not able to get that through your head but feel you have the right to call others idiots. Jesus, you're a joke.

In your face.

Did Michelle Obama say that Kenya was Hussein's 'home country'?

Or...are you trying to pass off another lie?

home country

NOUN
  • The country where one was born or lives permanently.
home country | Definition of home country in English by Oxford Dictionaries

Nailed ya' again, huh?

No, you're an idiot because you only take the most stringent literal and nonsensical meaning of what she said. Man, birthers b dumb.

THINK????

Try to stop lying.

In your face.

Let's review the facts:

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hat?

Any questions???

Yeah, obviously Michelle was referring to Obama's family tree, you'd have to be either an idiot to imply that Michelle Obama is a birther unless you're a birther yourself and that still makes you an idiot.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

Gads, you liars...er, Liberals....remain wedded to the worst failure as a President we have ever seen.

These must be terribly painful times for you dolts.

Seems well deserved.

In your face.

Did Michelle Obama say that Kenya was Hussein's 'home country'?

Or...are you trying to pass off another lie?

home country

NOUN
  • The country where one was born or lives permanently.
home country | Definition of home country in English by Oxford Dictionaries

Nailed ya' again, huh?

No, you're an idiot because you only take the most stringent literal and nonsensical meaning of what she said. Man, birthers b dumb.

These are the same, hapless fools that insist that Hillary's people 'admitted to starting the birther conspiracy' by NEVER SUGGESTING the birther conspiracy.

You can't fix stupid. But you can mock it as it tucks it tail between its legs and run.

Evidence is the Achilles heel of these conspiracy types. Demand it....and they collapse.

In your face.

Sooooo....you're slithering away from claiming that I said Hussein was born in Kenya?

Too bad I had to give you a bloody nose....but, don't lie about me and I won't have to do it again.

I think you;re a birther, if you want to play a silly game of semantics then you're just playing with yourself.

THINK????

Try to stop lying.

In your face.

BTW....Michelle Obama is one of the dumbest human beings ever to tread this earth.....you might blame her claim that Hussein came from Kenya on that.

She never claimed Obama was born in Kenya. You're clearly not able to get that through your head but feel you have the right to call others idiots. Jesus, you're a joke.

Did she state flatly that Kenya was Obama's 'home country'?

In your face.

Quote her saying it.

In your face.

I think you;re a birther, if you want to play a silly game of semantics then you're just playing with yourself.

"I think you;re a birther,blah blah blah...."

Those first two words?
Fact not in evidence.

In your face.

Let's review the facts:

Any questions???

Gads, you liars...er, Liberals....remain wedded to the worst failure as a President we have ever seen.

Seems well deserved.

Laughing.......I'm still waiting for you to show me where Michelle said Obama was born in Kenya. You can't. You lied.

Or where Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya. You didn't. You lied.

Or where Hillary's people admitted to starting the birther conspiracy. They never even suggested it. You lied.

Try again, liar. You're just growing your list of lies. And none of them are ever going away.

In your face.

Quote her saying it.

In your face.

Let's review the facts:

Any questions???

Seems well deserved.

Laughing.......I'm still waiting for you to show me where Michelle said Obama was born in Kenya. You can't. You lied.

Or where Hillary's people admitted to starting the birther conspiracy. They never even suggested it. You lied.

Try again, liar. You're just growing your list of lies. And none of them are ever going away.

Those first two words?
Fact not in evidence.

Laughing.....your own sources confirm that Mr. Penn NEVER SUGGESTED the birther conspiracy or questioning Obama's birth certificate. So you ignore your own sources, liar.

You make this so easy, PC. Spam something for us, hun. Its all you're good for.

Those first two words?
Fact not in evidence.

No, it's a fact, I think you're a birther. You're asking birther questions and giving birther answers that are made up/lies.

Let's review the facts:

Any questions???

Seems well deserved.

Still backpedalling from your lie that Michelle claimed Obama was born in Kenya? She never did.

And of course, you're still mired in your lie that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya, liar. He didn't.

And of course, you're still stuck with your new lie that Hillary's people admitted to starting the birther conspiracy. They didn't. Per your own sources, they NEVER SUGGESTED the birther conspiracy, liar.

Laughing....I keep giving you rope, and you keep tying it around your neck with more lies.

Forum List

Back